Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Sinister cloth and death stench.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mang
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Sinister cloth and death stench.   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:22 am

Im on elder quests only like 3-4 left in total that i need to complete. Ive done a bit of Gathering hall up to hr2 then i stopped. Is deatch stench worth the materials? I was planning on using it to melee gravios and to use on chamelos(maybe) and kirin. Will there be any esp gear coming up? If so when? Finally, where is the best place to send trenya for sinister cloth? Currently ive been sending her to volcano but i dont get them as often as i would like.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Sinister cloth and death stench.   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:56 pm

@Mang wrote:
Im on elder quests only like 3-4 left in total that i need to complete. Ive done a bit of Gathering hall up to hr2 then i stopped. Is deatch stench worth the materials? I was planning on using it to melee gravios and to use on chamelos(maybe) and kirin. Will there be any esp gear coming up? If so when? Finally, where is the best place to send trenya for sinister cloth? Currently ive been sending her to volcano but i dont get them as often as i would like.

i get them in volcano, hills, and sometimes swamp. Im planning on making it to fight kirin.
Back to top Go down
Mang
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sinister cloth and death stench.   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:15 am

@Eddy wrote:
@Mang wrote:
Im on elder quests only like 3-4 left in total that i need to complete. Ive done a bit of Gathering hall up to hr2 then i stopped. Is deatch stench worth the materials? I was planning on using it to melee gravios and to use on chamelos(maybe) and kirin. Will there be any esp gear coming up? If so when? Finally, where is the best place to send trenya for sinister cloth? Currently ive been sending her to volcano but i dont get them as often as i would like.

i get them in volcano, hills, and sometimes swamp. Im planning on making it to fight kirin.
You get them 50% of the time from desert 300 which is nice and just use a hammer its so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Sinister cloth and death stench.   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:29 am

@Mang wrote:
@Eddy wrote:
@Mang wrote:
Im on elder quests only like 3-4 left in total that i need to complete. Ive done a bit of Gathering hall up to hr2 then i stopped. Is deatch stench worth the materials? I was planning on using it to melee gravios and to use on chamelos(maybe) and kirin. Will there be any esp gear coming up? If so when? Finally, where is the best place to send trenya for sinister cloth? Currently ive been sending her to volcano but i dont get them as often as i would like.

i get them in volcano, hills, and sometimes swamp. Im planning on making it to fight kirin.
You get them 50% of the time from desert 300 which is nice and just use a hammer its so much easier.

it's too fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sinister cloth and death stench.   Today at 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
 
Sinister cloth and death stench.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sat, Feb 20th, For the Emperor and Sanguinius! Death! DEATH!
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Looking for Cities of Death Building Kits
» Death Korps Commissar
» Shining Spear assault and instant death

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: PSP/Vita (Western releases)-
Jump to: