Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions

Go down 
+2
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Eddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Empty
PostSubject: kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions   kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 pm

That thing just keeps spamming the thunder and it's fast. His dam skin makes everything bounce except ds, hamme, and hunting horn. I got the dark ds and dark hammer but it moves too fast. Also, does blue sharp bounce off kirin?im gathering money for Tigrex lance or any wep recommendation? I can use evry wep preety good except bowgun.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions   kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 am

For Kirin's thunder, get armor with good thunder res, and learn his attacks. Any strike to its head won't bounce.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions   kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 am

Eddy wrote:
That thing just keeps spamming the thunder and it's fast. His dam skin makes everything bounce except ds, hamme, and hunting horn. I got the dark ds and dark hammer but it moves too fast. Also, does blue sharp bounce off kirin?im gathering money for Tigrex lance or any wep recommendation? I can use evry wep preety good except bowgun.
If you have problems with a monster i suggest youtubing the training for them but since you said hammer ill post the hammer link :X watch and learn how to hamma kirin

took him 2min to hammer kirin
Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions   kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 am

though you said no bowguns, besides hammer and Ds I use pellet spam on kirin. because your solo you can totally do this, and it'll destroy kirin. just general aim and fire, it usually hits. for mellee do as haruno siad and just learn when you can score safe hits.
Back to top Go down
qwertyuiop1238
Kelbi
qwertyuiop1238

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions   kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:11 am

i use long swords, and those work quite well for me. if you wait until the mother fucker is close, use an attack. and when you get him down, use spirit power. and run like fuck when his horn and face glow. eventualy you will kill them.
Back to top Go down
Mang
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions   kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 am

I just made full death stench for esp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions   kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kirin help... and som tigrex wep recommendaions
Page 1 of 1