Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ebgeer123
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi all,

Just looking for Monster Hunters in the DC/MD/NoVA area. Would like to get a group together to have some MHFU gatherings. Currently working my way through the village quests, and I'm set up on PSN(ebgeer)ad/hoc party but would really like to get a REAL group or meeting together.

Let me know.

Ebgeer.
Back to top Go down
http://ebgeer.webs.com
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 pm

.........WTF is this? Okay it's one thing to ask for ad-hoc/xlink but it's something else entirely if you're asking people to do local play....... Here's a few problems
1. Who the he'll are you? Your one and only post is designed to get people to meet yu which is fail
2. I would say a good 60-70% of the people here are under 18
3. U mad bro? I mean even people on dating sites are reluctant to meet someone irl until they get to know them

Fail topic failed
Back to top Go down
ebgeer123
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:39 pm

@haruno.
".........WTF is this? Okay it's one thing to ask for ad-hoc/xlink but it's something else entirely if you're asking people to do local play....... Here's a few problems
1. Who the he'll are you? Your one and only post is designed to get people to meet yu which is fail
2. I would say a good 60-70% of the people here are under 18
3. U mad bro? I mean even people on dating sites are reluctant to meet someone irl until they get to know them"

Hey man,

Just trying to find a group of people that are interested in playin MH.
Heres a few problems with your response
1. Not interested in hearing from people that are not interested.
2. You are an aggravated person with an aggravated response.
3. Off hand I can think of many other ways to "lure" people other than going to a designated and dedicated Monster Hunter website. Most people in the US don't even know what MH even is.
4. You are paranoid. If you were interested you may have asked a question such as "Hey that sounds cool, but would like to get to know you first. Are you on facebook or any other social networks?" or maybe "hmm..youre on PSN...maybe we could play for a while on PSN/Ad-hoc before meeting up in person?"
5. Only reason that it is my one and only post is because I didn't realize there was a forum on MHWiki--I've been using the Wiki since MHTris release. Who needs to ask all the questions about hunting monsters when all the information is all available to find.

My intentions were to meet Monster Hunters, not get deuschebaggery responses. Figured people would be more logical than that. And from my experience the MH community is a fairly pleasant group of people---unlike this response that I received from you.
Back to top Go down
http://ebgeer.webs.com
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:45 pm

@ebgeer123 wrote:

Hey man,

Just trying to find a group of people that are interested in playin MH.
Heres a few problems with your response
1. Not interested in hearing from people that are not interested.
2. You are an aggravated person with an aggravated response.
3. Off hand I can think of many other ways to "lure" people other than going to a designated and dedicated Monster Hunter website. Most people in the US don't even know what MH even is.
4. You are paranoid. If you were interested you may have asked a question such as "Hey that sounds cool, but would like to get to know you first. Are you on facebook or any other social networks?" or maybe "hmm..youre on PSN...maybe we could play for a while on PSN/Ad-hoc before meeting up in person?"
5. Only reason that it is my one and only post is because I didn't realize there was a forum on MHWiki--I've been using the Wiki since MHTris release. Who needs to ask all the questions about hunting monsters when all the information is all available to find.

My intentions were to meet Monster Hunters, not get deuschebaggery responses. Figured people would be more logical than that. And from my experience the MH community is a fairly pleasant group of people---unlike this response that I received from you.
Somebody has done the impossible and figured out how to get back properly at haruno. :lol:

On-topic, I would like to meet up, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible given that I live in Ireland.
If EU/US Ad-Hoc Party were compatable with eachother, however, I'd be more than happy to paly over Ad-Hoc.
But of course, the numbskulled developers of Ad-Hoc Party made it so only EU can play with EU, US with US, JP with JP.
Also, welcome to the forums, have a nice stay, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:50 pm

A. There's an interesting thing called the quote function, try using it.
B. (and this applies to everything) It's Haruno's job to do that. It's a good 75% of the reason he/she/I obviously do not know gender, is here.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:54 pm

@ebgeer123 wrote:
1. Not interested in hearing from people that are not interested.
mhm you're definitely going to find people that live in washington d.c that want to meet some randumb person trololol

@ebgeer123 wrote:
2. You are an aggravated person with an aggravated response.
lolol no i just hate dumbfucks

@ebgeer123 wrote:
3. Off hand I can think of many other ways to "lure" people other than going to a designated and dedicated Monster Hunter website. Most people in the US don't even know what MH even is.
TROLLOLOL did you know monster hunter tri is one of the three platinum wii games? alongside mariokart and super mario galaxy. That means at least 500k+ people must have rated it highly for it to be considered on that list. Also go stalk somewhere else

@ebgeer123 wrote:
4. You are paranoid. If you were interested you may have asked a question such as "Hey that sounds cool, but would like to get to know you first. Are you on facebook or any other social networks?" or maybe "hmm..youre on PSN...maybe we could play for a while on PSN/Ad-hoc before meeting up in person?"
A user on here already made a mhwiki page on facebook.......Everyone was like hell no and just backlashed him for it. And that's not even adding the person. Also it should be you asking to hunt with people over PSN not the otherway around son.

@ebgeer123 wrote:
5. Only reason that it is my one and only post is because I didn't realize there was a forum on MHWiki--I've been using the Wiki since MHTris release. Who needs to ask all the questions about hunting monsters when all the information is all available to find.

My intentions were to meet Monster Hunters, not get deuschebaggery responses. Figured people would be more logical than that. And from my experience the MH community is a fairly pleasant group of people---unlike this response that I received from you.
LOLOL i c wut u did thar very nice very nice good first impression one more thing tits or gtfo



@yamatsu: he's not asking for adhoc party or xlinkkai he's asking for local play herpderp :X and no one on here save for nova sucessfully backlashed me yet :cheers:
Back to top Go down
ebgeer123
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 pm

@Yamatsu--we could always give it a whirl--my PSN id is ebgeer.

@haruno--Again if you are not interested..just stop replying...you are a troll.
--Also about the facebook thing...I was refering to an individuals facebook opposed to a MHWiki page--as in--"Hey are you on facebook?"Its a way to communicate outside the archaic forum pages.

@Lagiarus--Sorry about the Quote function---just learning my way around the forum--As stated in my previous post.

Back to top Go down
http://ebgeer.webs.com
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 pm

@ebgeer123 wrote:
@Yamatsu--we could always give it a whirl--my PSN id is ebgeer.

@haruno--Again if you are not interested..just stop replying...you are a troll.
--Also about the facebook thing...I was refering to an individuals facebook opposed to a MHWiki page--as in--"Hey are you on facebook?"Its a way to communicate outside the archaic forum pages.

@Lagiarus--Sorry about the Quote function---just learning my way around the forum--As stated in my previous post.

i love how you make it sound like this irl where people ask each other that. You clearly are socially retarded then. Think about it like this let's assume we're all from washington d.c why the hell would we hunt with you locally? much less tell you where we are? for all we know you're a stalker a pedo-bear or worse.......
Back to top Go down
Roik
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 156

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:54 pm

@ebgeer123

Just ignore haruno, we're not all like that.
This is actually a pretty cool and fun community so don't let him get you down :/
Back to top Go down
ebgeer123
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:57 pm

@haruno wrote:
@ebgeer123 wrote:
@Yamatsu--we could always give it a whirl--my PSN id is ebgeer.

@haruno--Again if you are not interested..just stop replying...you are a troll.
--Also about the facebook thing...I was refering to an individuals facebook opposed to a MHWiki page--as in--"Hey are you on facebook?"Its a way to communicate outside the archaic forum pages.

@Lagiarus--Sorry about the Quote function---just learning my way around the forum--As stated in my previous post.

i love how you make it sound like this irl where people ask each other that. You clearly are socially retarded then. Think about it like this let's assume we're all from washington d.c why the hell would we hunt with you locally? much less tell you where we are? for all we know you're a stalker a pedo-bear or worse.......

haruno...i dont see why you need to assume such things--
Where would be the best place to look for Monster Hunters?---a dating site, a general social network or a dedicated monster hunter community site---answer me this? What would be logical. From my experience and the most logical place to find monster hunters would be a dedicated monster hunter location---obviously not everyone is from DC but there may be a few--and all you need to play local hunting is 4---so if there are as many Hunters as you say there are then maybe I can find at least 3 that arent dedicated deuschebag trolls such as you.

As for a social retard--no not so much--but you obviously are because you have some 800 posts and anything that I have seen is just aggressive/obscene trollmongering.

And yes---I am a pedo bear/stalker and worse....I would link that back to you because you are a creep with a half naked anime chick as your avatar--you probably like all that bukake shizit don't you. Don't you?!?!?!

Again, thanks for the insults...I had no intention of insulting people when I joined this site---but your welcoming nature has had quite the warming effect on me. Thank you. [left]
Back to top Go down
http://ebgeer.webs.com
ebgeer123
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

@Roik wrote:
@ebgeer123

Just ignore haruno, we're not all like that.
This is actually a pretty cool and fun community so don't let him get you down :/

Thanks Roik for the welcome...I'll try to avoid haruno in the future...apparently he likes to comment on things that generally don't apply to him.
Back to top Go down
http://ebgeer.webs.com
Roik
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 156

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Yeah, he tends to do that...
Well, welcome to the forums. Hope your stay is a nice one.
I'm glad you didn't give up on this place already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA   Today at 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Monster Hunters-Washington DC/MD/NoVA
» Gourmet Voucher help
» Lunastra from the Nekoth Elder quest- damn it was tough
» Where can i get a commendation in the game????
» Monster Hunter Tri Weapon Calculator

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: PSP/Vita (Western releases)-
Jump to: