Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Beginners Lancing Set?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Blade
Melynx


Thank you Points : 5

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Beginners Lancing Set?   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:33 am

Hi there, I need a good beginners lance set, I just beat the Khezu, and I want some good skills to fight Plesioth and the others. Thanks for any help given :D
Back to top Go down
Lasti
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Beginners Lancing Set?   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am

the lobster armor set is a good lancing set due to its evade + 2. as for the lance, any lance would be good as long as it doesn't bounce off the monster Yes by vort). so just get the best spear that is available in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Blade
Melynx


Thank you Points : 5

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Beginners Lancing Set?   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 am

@Lasti wrote:
the lobster armor set is a good lancing set due to its evade + 2. as for the lance, any lance would be good as long as it doesn't bounce off the monster Yes by vort). so just get the best spear that is available in the shop.

Thanks man, I find myself dodging a lot more in this game than blocking, so that will be good.

EDIT: Which one is the lobster armor and how do you get it? Because I don't see it in the forgery.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Beginners Lancing Set?   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 am

GraviHunter wrote:
@Lasti wrote:
the lobster armor set is a good lancing set due to its evade + 2. as for the lance, any lance would be good as long as it doesn't bounce off the monster Yes by vort). so just get the best spear that is available in the shop.

Thanks man, I find myself dodging a lot more in this game than blocking, so that will be good.

EDIT: Which one is the lobster armor and how do you get it? Because I don't see it in the forgery.
It's made out of Small Lobstershells and other materials.
Small Lobstershells are obtained from Plesioth.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Beginners Lancing Set?   Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:56 am

Garuga Mask + full garuga
Gives: High Grade Earplugs, Sharp Sword, Reckless abandon+1
best low rank set there is other than caenataur with 5 artisan jewels.
Back to top Go down
Lasti
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Beginners Lancing Set?   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:18 am

@haruno wrote:
Garuga Mask + full garuga
Gives: High Grade Earplugs, Sharp Sword, Reckless abandon+1
best low rank set there is other than caenataur with 5 artisan jewels.

that ain't really a begginer set Yes by vort)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beginners Lancing Set?   Today at 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Beginners Lancing Set?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RUST's Beginners Guide & Tips and Tricks
» My 1500 pts. Army - beginner
» Neuer beginner Clan Apocalyptic Vendetta!
» Circle of Orboros list
» Salamander Army!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: PSP/Vita (Western releases)-
Jump to: