Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Sims Fandom Thread Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Sims Fandom Thread Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sims Fandom Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

The Sims Fandom Thread Empty
PostThe Sims Fandom Thread

Since I had a nifty little chat last night on the Chatbox while playing the Sims 3 I thought it would be nice to have a thread where i and those of you who play this game can share our crazy images, movies, stories and whatnot concerning any version of the Sims, be it all the various PC versions of the game, the console versions and even any of the Sims Apps you can download for your mobile phones. I have every single Expansion for Sims 1, every single Expansion and Stuff Pack for Sims 2, and I have World Adventures, High End Stuff and Ambitions for the Sims 3 all on the PC.

Anyways, I was chatting with both Grape and Fruit last night concerning whether or not I should get one of my female Sims pregnant. I was going to go the standard route and have her have a fling with a normal Sim, but over the course of the conversation they recommended I get her pregnant by the Grim Reaper, which is a doable thing in both Sims 2 through cheating using the Tombstone of Life & Death and the Sims 3 via heavily flirting with the agent of death himself and Woohooing with him which is much harder. Well, I was not able to have my Sim Victoria have a fling with the Grim Reaper so I went with the next best thing which was by having her Woohoo with a ghost, which has a 50% chance of producing a Ghost baby. I also took some pictures for you to look at.

Anyways, Victoria Harkness, the Sim whom is the target for my strange experimentations with pregnancy, is a Sim whose career track is Ghost Hunting, but the interesting aspect about her is that I chose the Coward trait as one of her personalities.

*It seems the Sims 3 website is back up, but I don't have the time to put my images up because I need to go to work soon. I'll have to link to the images later on after work tonight. Here's a picture of a haunted toilet for you to look at in the meantime.*
The Sims Fandom Thread Screenshot_original
You know your toilet's really rank when you have to call a Ghost Buster in to exorcise it.
The Sims Fandom Thread Screenshot_original
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Sims Fandom Thread :: Comments

Chahlz
Re: The Sims Fandom Thread
Post Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 pm by Chahlz
The Ambitions stream ended way before night life or w/e it is so I started playing again... didn't sleep at all. HUGE time sink. thanks Roon xP
Roon
Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am by Roon
Mwuahaha!! I shall convert as many people as I can to the ways of the Sims. And as far as Raven the Ghost Baby goes, she's now at the Child stage and is quite a stunner. She definitely inherited very good genes from her parents. Victoria is the one in the image above exorcising the toilet. I took images today of what she looks like not as a ghost because in CAS using the mirror to change appearance and the dresser to change clothes ghosts are normal looking. I wish I could tart a poll on whether or not I should resurrect the Ghost baby because she looks quite stunning even as a child.

P.S. By all means share with me some of your crazy pictures you took of your Sims. If you want to add me as a friend on the Sims 3 website my name is OceanbornAngel13 there.
Chai
Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 am by Chai
The Sims are great games!, I have put so much time into Sims 1, 2 and 3. I liked them all :<, even though a lot of people say Sims 3 is not very good compared to 2.

Have to get around to playing them again o.o...
Roon
Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 am by Roon
Well, I've created an illustrated slideshow using the Sims 3 website's create a story. It's much more entertaining in that i could add music and fancy things to it to give my pictures more polish. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=296545
Roon
Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:17 am by Roon
Well, it's been awhile since I posted about the Sims 3. I recently purchased Seaos and no longer do I have the boring monotone season of nothing but sun all day long.

Because my Sims games are pretty twisted I decided to have one of my female sims have a baby with the ghost of her dead boyfriend who drowned. She isn't showing yet but I am interested to see if the baby is going to be normal or a ghost.
PAiN---
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:44 am by PAiN---
I recently got Sims Seasons and been building with my Fiance lmao. BUT, it keeps freezing when i save so i give up =(
Win32error
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:31 pm by Win32error
I was actually looking forward to playing the sims a bit lately, but i found out i lost the main disc to sims1. Stilll got all the expansions and stuff, but i can't run it. Seeing as only the sims3 is on sale online, i doubt i'll be playing it anytime soon.

Why can't they just get older games on steam or something? I'd love to play a sims game, but i care more about the general thing than about the version, and i'm not going to lay down 45 euros for a game that's over 4 years old. Actually, asking that price when you've got the sequel coming up is pretty crazy either way.

/rant

I do really like the series though. Spent a lot of time on the first one, and not just drowning people in the pool.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Sims Fandom Thread

Page 1 of 1