Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)

Go down 
+50
blackice
Hashbrowns
jetavian
BoredForLife
Tomderdepp
Nephthys
AzureRaven
Tyrian
Deridor
tempacc
Shadowsns
oeon
Big Boss
Frohze
Snagglux
Gattai
ThatMysteriousNinja
1bighiccup
Locrin
Armoured Barioth
Tarath
Lucas
Ataraxia
kriss1989
haruno
St. Huck
sipax
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Yamatsu
Roon
Thor
AnimeAlex
Wishmaster
ghostwind101
X Kitsune X
Polar_Ukanlos
buggin
Jezzfezz
Kanade
AveZak
Phazon Xenomorph
Tigrex Blade
Shiera
Gian
blackheart
RG
Jojozityjo
nasalsniper312
Eddy
Chipou
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well since people like yelling at me when i post stupid questions in the Tri's SQH about Unite, i decided to make one here...since i figure people are more likly able t o answer anyways.

ok ill start out. how do i get top grade red horns from monobloses? and whats its rate?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks man. Another question, which gunlances should i make?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Eddy wrote:

If you have to make one, make this:

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Large_Pop_Corn

from

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Pop_Corn

The reason? It not only has Shelling level 5 which is the bets, but it's also the super powerful spread type shelling. You only get 2 shells per reload but it's worth it. I don't know who found / figured out that Spread is the best, but this gunlance has it.

So when you get to a Monster like White Fatalis and he goes into his perma armor mode (late round two and all of round 3 if playing solo at least) this weapon will just DEMOLISH him.

Also even though it lacks element it's still all-around a good gunlance thanks to it's supreme shelling.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:

from

The reason? It not only has Shelling level 5 which is the bets, but it's also the super powerful spread type shelling. You only get 2 shells per reload but it's worth it. I don't know who found / figured out that Spread is the best, but this gunlance has it.

So when you get to a Monster like White Fatalis and he goes into his perma armor mode (late round two and all of round 3 if playing solo at least) this weapon will just DEMOLISH him.

Also even though it lacks element it's still all-around a good gunlance thanks to it's supreme shelling.

Have it, read ur other post lol. Any other? should i make bone/steel gunlance g to start out? I kind of dont like popcorns sharpness
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:

from

Have it, read ur other post lol. Any other? should i make bone/steel gunlance g to start out? I kind of dont like popcorns sharpness

For Popcorn just shell, sharpness doesnt even matter with it lol...sharp sword if you want longer periods of sharpness though is fine...only other gunlance i like atm is Gun Chariot but i rarely find a use for its line...

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/World%27s_End
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_Chariot%2B
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_Chariot
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Rook
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Gunlance
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Ops_Gunlance
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Steel_Gunlance
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Gunlance%2B
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Gunlance
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Lance
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:40 pm

whats the max stats a max happiness/lvl 20 cat can have? because i heard it was 500 but one of my cats has 530 with a 350/180 attk/def spread.

EDIT:nvm, just remembered some of its skills boost attack :suspect:
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 pm

i have a couple stupid questions but hey, im new and this is a topic for stupid qustions
so i've been playing mhfu for a while and have full cean armor and anvil hammer (also several other hammers) Im wondering
- do they release any new event quests on mhfu?
- what difference do the color subspecies have (ex. blue kut ku to normal kut ku)
- And what armor should I make (im on village elder 6 star quests)

Thx! :P
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 am

ghostwind101 wrote:
i have a couple stupid questions but hey, im new and this is a topic for stupid qustions
so i've been playing mhfu for a while and have full cean armor and anvil hammer (also several other hammers) Im wondering
- do they release any new event quests on mhfu?
- what difference do the color subspecies have (ex. blue kut ku to normal kut ku)
- And what armor should I make (im on village elder 6 star quests)

Thx! :P

1. The ones on are the ones staying
2. Different weaknesses normal conga/fire; emerald conga/ice and their armor has different skills
3. I heard from Haruno that yian mask and rest yian armor (gemmed in properly) is good for low rank/elder quests. Also, u can make cenataur armor and farm monoblos for hearts and get sharp+1.
Back to top Go down
Wishmaster
Aptonoth
Wishmaster

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am

anyone know which qyest the first yellow seed comes along in the quest rewards? Would love to try the pop corn, but since i am only hr2 (gquest 3*) i havent seen them yet

and being the collector that i am. Is it possible to make all armors/weapons in the game and keep em all in your big box? Or at the end, you will need to clean up some old stuff?
Not that i am saying ill ever be good enough to even get close to that, but still.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Wishmaster wrote:
anyone know which qyest the first yellow seed comes along in the quest rewards? Would love to try the pop corn, but since i am only hr2 (gquest 3*) i havent seen them yet

and being the collector that i am. Is it possible to make all armors/weapons in the game and keep em all in your big box? Or at the end, you will need to clean up some old stuff?
Not that i am saying ill ever be good enough to even get close to that, but still.

Thanks

It's more than possible but you probably wont bother in the end when the sheer size of the game, all the weapon paths, and everything hits you at once.

That said the Popcorn gunlance is good, because despite no element it has the deadly Spread shelling. and it's Large Pop Corn upgrade is the strongest shelling gunlance in the game, with Spread level 5 Shelling. Which is great for stuff like White Fatalis' armor mode round which for most players is round 3 where he's in armor mode for pretty much it's entire duration, meaning only Element attacks and explosions can do full damage, so you'd bring somelike like either the Gun Chariot (silver los, Dragon element) line gunlance or the Large Popcorn and just spam shelling and Wyvern Fire every chance you get along with a full assortment of bombs.

So yes, make it when you get it. I don't think you see Yellow Seeds until High rank quests.
Back to top Go down
AnimeAlex
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 am

Is it possible to get an Ancient Shard from low rank mining? Because the high rank volcano gathering quest is annoyingly at night ><
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Im in village high rank now so which armor should I make? I have full rath soul and garuga head and have HGE, reckless abandon +1 and att up small. I'm a hammer user so any skills that are useful to hammers would be nice.

Also, for example, are village 5 star quests the same difficulty as a guild 5 star quest?
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi
buggin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Is there a record some where in the game to see which monsters you have captured and how many times? I could only find the total times hunted.
Back to top Go down
Jezzfezz
Kelbi
Jezzfezz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 am

I don't believe that there is a record of captures in Unite, sorry.

Which bow should I use for ash Lao Shan lung HR 5?

Choice:

Blue blade bow, Raw 264 0% affinity
Black bow, Raw 192 0% affinity 140 Dragon

I assume the blue blade correct?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 am

Jezzfezz wrote:
I don't believe that there is a record of captures in Unite, sorry.

Which bow should I use for ash Lao Shan lung HR 5?

Choice:

Blue blade bow, Raw 264 0% affinity
Black bow, Raw 192 0% affinity 140 Dragon

I assume the blue blade correct?

It's just me but id use black bow.

With the dragon element you can break lao's shoulders and have more chances for a Lao Ruby on rewards screen. Though I doubt you'll get a kill with either of those bows. Most likely a repel.
Back to top Go down
Jezzfezz
Kelbi
Jezzfezz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:39 am

Thanks for that, and also thanks for guessing exactly what I was doing, i.e. Getting a Ruby.

I am going to be using Monoblos S Armour, with Potential +2 and Attack up Large to try and go for the kill, or at least as many breaks as possible, but when I last went up against him, the shoulders broke from Raw Damage without element, so is it actually necessary to have the element?
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 pm

srry for repeating but i got no answer

Im in village high rank now so which armor should I make? I have full rath soul and garuga head and have HGE, reckless abandon +1 and att up small. I'm a hammer user so any skills that are useful to hammers would be nice.

Also, for example, are village 5 star quests the same difficulty as a guild 5 star quest?
Back to top Go down
Thor
Popo
Thor

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 am

What is the strongest hammer available for me I'm currently on offline 5 star urgent quest.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 am

Why is it so tedious to get Armor Spheres and Armor Sphere + in this game? Other than the farm where else can these low level items be mined?
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Roon wrote:
Why is it so tedious to get Armor Spheres and Armor Sphere + in this game? Other than the farm where else can these low level items be mined?

i usually do the volcano, elder one
Back to top Go down
Thor
Popo
Thor

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:57 am

Can someone explain to me about ruststone's to me? I have one Ruststone, one flat ruststone, and two large rustsones. What do I do with these, what can I make them into?
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 am

Thor wrote:
Can someone explain to me about ruststone's to me? I have one Ruststone, one flat ruststone, and two large rustsones. What do I do with these, what can I make them into?
Rusted weapons, which can be upgraded into Kushala Daora weapons. Go to the weaponsmith and select a weapon to make. The last option will be a bunch of ?'s. It needs a Ruststone or Ancient stone.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Popo
Thor

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Thanks!! And last question how could you get pokke points fast.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Thor wrote:
Spam Kut-Ku LBG training. It's easy to get sub-30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Yamatsu wrote:
Thor wrote:
Spam Kut-Ku LBG training. It's easy to get sub-30 seconds.

i deleiver powderstones with backpacking expert and power juice. barely takes 10 minutes and I get over 6000 pokke points
Back to top Go down
Wishmaster
Aptonoth
Wishmaster

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 am

ghostwind101 wrote:
srry for repeating but i got no answer

i can only answer this part. My experience is that the guildquests are way harder then the village ones.

I can farm tiggy in village quest (now at 4 or 5 star) but just cant get tiggy to lie dead on GH urgent 2hr, even with better gear. (Black stone gunlance thing).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)   Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Questions Hotlines (united edition)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next