Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Members: Please read post in "Member Introduction and Announcements" titled 'Forum Changes'. Thank you

Share | 

tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tw1g007
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

I am not really sure how well I will be weclomed here but I am willing to give this forum a shot Yes by vort.

I specialize in Gunlances (with SnS as a strong secondary) and I figured I'd post up a couple of my best videos and see what reactions I garner from it. Don't worry I will keep it at 2 for now. These videos have a couple subtitles to help up-and-coming Gunlancers or people just curious to know my thought process while I do battle. Even full fledged Gunlance mainers I'd love to see what their thought process is like when they view such tactics.

Comments/criticisms are very much appreciated.

Deviljho Beaten w/Gunlance @ 10:45 mins [Auto-Guard]

Spoiler:

Green Nargacuga Beaten w/Gunlance @ 08:35 mins [Evasion+1]

Spoiler:

Steel Uraagan Beaten w/Gunlance @ 8:07 mins [Guard+1]

Spoiler:

Silver Rathalos Beaten w/Gunlance @ 9:13 mins [Bamboo Bomber Technique]

Spoiler:

Doboberuku Beaten w/Gunlance @ 12:50 mins [Guard+1]

Spoiler:

Ice Agnaktor Beaten w/Gunlance @ 10:13 mins [Freestyle: No Auto-guard, No Guard+1, No bombs]

Spoiler:

Red Qurupeco Beaten w/Gunlance @ 09:13 mins [Freestyle: No Auto-guard, No Guard+1, No bombs]

Spoiler:

Ice Agnaktor Beaten w/Sword&Shield @ 10:45 mins

Spoiler:

Thanks for watching Yes by vort

Last edited by tw1g007 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome to the forums buddy, I see you've come here from Minegarde (remember me?). :o

Good job on GL'ing Jho.
I never really had troubles with Narga. :I
Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

@Yamatsu wrote:
Welcome to the forums buddy, I see you've come here from Minegarde (remember me?). :o

Good job on GL'ing Jho.
I never really had troubles with Narga. :I

Aw awesome! This makes me super happy Yes by vort.

I figured I'd meet a familiar face because 3rd doesn't have that many popular forums around. A couple friends suggested this site to me on youtube so I figured I'd focus my efforts between here and Minegarde.
Back to top Go down
Crathen
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 am

First of all welcome to the forum , you may notice the lack of people in the p3rd forum due to being a fairly new game , anyway it's good to have another videomaker here , especially a Gunlance user rarely seen as a weapon choice in youtube.
Personally i'm a Greatsword mainer but i really like the new gunlance introduced in p3rd and soon it became one of my favorites weapon types.
Straight to the vids , ya wonderfully managed Jho , a few mistakes in the middle ( dam pin ) but nothing serious , though i wonder if the armorset could have been improved (mostly because the lacking of sharpness +1) , interesting vid to watch.
About Narga: point proven , Gunlance can be used without auto-guard keeping an evade-lancing style wich works wonders on narga.

PS: if ya have adhoc party and some spare time i'd be happy to have some hunts with you in the future :3

Last but not least i expect smh all over teh forum :scratch:
Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: New Videos   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Steel Uraagan Beaten @ 8:07 mins (No Auto-Guarding)

Spoiler:

Silver Rathalos Beaten @ 9:13 mins (Bamboo Bomber Technique)

Spoiler:

Last edited by tw1g007 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 155

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 pm

well welcome to the forums tw1, nice vids too.
Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks JCN. Glad you liked them.

These are my current updates.

Doboberuku Beaten @ 12:50 mins (Guard+1)

Spoiler:

Ice Agnaktor Beaten @ 10:13 mins (Freestyle: No Auto-guard, No Guard+1, No bombs)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Florenz
Rajang

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I just watched your Deviljho video, it was real cool. There arent many good GL videos around on YouTube, but it looks like a fun weapon to use. I really need p3rd to try it out x.x
im gonna watch some more videos of you tomorrow, when i have some more time Yes by vort .
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:50 am

@Crathen wrote:
First of all welcome to the forum , you may notice the lack of people in the p3rd forum due to being a fairly new game...

I think another major reason some people might not post in here a lot is because of the language barrier in Portable 3rd. I think trying to decipher all those squiggly Japanese characters might be intimidating to them.

@Crathen wrote:
...anyway it's good to have another videomaker here , especially a Gunlance user rarely seen as a weapon choice in youtube.

I'd train myself with the Gunlance on Unite before I get Portable 3rd, but I don't have a very impressive set for Gunlances.

@Crathen wrote:
PS: if ya have adhoc party and some spare time i'd be happy to have some hunts with you in the future :3

I second that! I have Ad Hoc Party (Roon72) too and I'm trying to figure out how to configure X Link Kai. It would be fun to see videos from different perspectives on a hunt. I love seeing hunts I've participated in through the videos of others!
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 am

Nice vids man, watching your vids makes me wish Gunlances were in Tri xD
Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 am

I am glad you enjoy them guys Yes by vort. Its why I put in the time to make quality speed runs and learn from my mistakes in the process.

These are my current updates.

Red Qurupeco Beaten @ 09:13 mins (Freestyle: No Guard +1, No Auto-Guard, No Bombs)

Spoiler:

Ice Agnaktor Beaten @ 10:45 mins with Sword & Shield

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 am

Guys I have way more Gunlance videos than what is stated in this topic so subscribe to my channel to see my complete list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   

Back to top Go down

tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1