Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tw1g007
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

I am not really sure how well I will be weclomed here but I am willing to give this forum a shot Yes by vort.

I specialize in Gunlances (with SnS as a strong secondary) and I figured I'd post up a couple of my best videos and see what reactions I garner from it. Don't worry I will keep it at 2 for now. These videos have a couple subtitles to help up-and-coming Gunlancers or people just curious to know my thought process while I do battle. Even full fledged Gunlance mainers I'd love to see what their thought process is like when they view such tactics.

Comments/criticisms are very much appreciated.

Deviljho Beaten w/Gunlance @ 10:45 mins [Auto-Guard]

Spoiler:

Green Nargacuga Beaten w/Gunlance @ 08:35 mins [Evasion+1]

Spoiler:

Steel Uraagan Beaten w/Gunlance @ 8:07 mins [Guard+1]

Spoiler:

Silver Rathalos Beaten w/Gunlance @ 9:13 mins [Bamboo Bomber Technique]

Spoiler:

Doboberuku Beaten w/Gunlance @ 12:50 mins [Guard+1]

Spoiler:

Ice Agnaktor Beaten w/Gunlance @ 10:13 mins [Freestyle: No Auto-guard, No Guard+1, No bombs]

Spoiler:

Red Qurupeco Beaten w/Gunlance @ 09:13 mins [Freestyle: No Auto-guard, No Guard+1, No bombs]

Spoiler:

Ice Agnaktor Beaten w/Sword&Shield @ 10:45 mins

Spoiler:

Thanks for watching Yes by vort

Last edited by tw1g007 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome to the forums buddy, I see you've come here from Minegarde (remember me?). :o

Good job on GL'ing Jho.
I never really had troubles with Narga. :I
Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

@Yamatsu wrote:
Welcome to the forums buddy, I see you've come here from Minegarde (remember me?). :o

Good job on GL'ing Jho.
I never really had troubles with Narga. :I

Aw awesome! This makes me super happy Yes by vort.

I figured I'd meet a familiar face because 3rd doesn't have that many popular forums around. A couple friends suggested this site to me on youtube so I figured I'd focus my efforts between here and Minegarde.
Back to top Go down
Crathen
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 am

First of all welcome to the forum , you may notice the lack of people in the p3rd forum due to being a fairly new game , anyway it's good to have another videomaker here , especially a Gunlance user rarely seen as a weapon choice in youtube.
Personally i'm a Greatsword mainer but i really like the new gunlance introduced in p3rd and soon it became one of my favorites weapon types.
Straight to the vids , ya wonderfully managed Jho , a few mistakes in the middle ( dam pin ) but nothing serious , though i wonder if the armorset could have been improved (mostly because the lacking of sharpness +1) , interesting vid to watch.
About Narga: point proven , Gunlance can be used without auto-guard keeping an evade-lancing style wich works wonders on narga.

PS: if ya have adhoc party and some spare time i'd be happy to have some hunts with you in the future :3

Last but not least i expect smh all over teh forum :scratch:
Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: New Videos   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Steel Uraagan Beaten @ 8:07 mins (No Auto-Guarding)

Spoiler:

Silver Rathalos Beaten @ 9:13 mins (Bamboo Bomber Technique)

Spoiler:

Last edited by tw1g007 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 155

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 pm

well welcome to the forums tw1, nice vids too.
Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks JCN. Glad you liked them.

These are my current updates.

Doboberuku Beaten @ 12:50 mins (Guard+1)

Spoiler:

Ice Agnaktor Beaten @ 10:13 mins (Freestyle: No Auto-guard, No Guard+1, No bombs)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Florenz
Rajang

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I just watched your Deviljho video, it was real cool. There arent many good GL videos around on YouTube, but it looks like a fun weapon to use. I really need p3rd to try it out x.x
im gonna watch some more videos of you tomorrow, when i have some more time Yes by vort .
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:50 am

@Crathen wrote:
First of all welcome to the forum , you may notice the lack of people in the p3rd forum due to being a fairly new game...

I think another major reason some people might not post in here a lot is because of the language barrier in Portable 3rd. I think trying to decipher all those squiggly Japanese characters might be intimidating to them.

@Crathen wrote:
...anyway it's good to have another videomaker here , especially a Gunlance user rarely seen as a weapon choice in youtube.

I'd train myself with the Gunlance on Unite before I get Portable 3rd, but I don't have a very impressive set for Gunlances.

@Crathen wrote:
PS: if ya have adhoc party and some spare time i'd be happy to have some hunts with you in the future :3

I second that! I have Ad Hoc Party (Roon72) too and I'm trying to figure out how to configure X Link Kai. It would be fun to see videos from different perspectives on a hunt. I love seeing hunts I've participated in through the videos of others!
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 am

Nice vids man, watching your vids makes me wish Gunlances were in Tri xD
Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 am

I am glad you enjoy them guys Yes by vort. Its why I put in the time to make quality speed runs and learn from my mistakes in the process.

These are my current updates.

Red Qurupeco Beaten @ 09:13 mins (Freestyle: No Guard +1, No Auto-Guard, No Bombs)

Spoiler:

Ice Agnaktor Beaten @ 10:45 mins with Sword & Shield

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
tw1g007
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 am

Guys I have way more Gunlance videos than what is stated in this topic so subscribe to my channel to see my complete list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database   Today at 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down

tw1g007's Gunlance+SnS Video Thread + Info Database
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1