Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Akantor Help :) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Akantor Help :) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akantor Help :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Akantor Help :) Empty
PostSubject: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 pm

I know Im needy for help, so here i am your friendly neighborhood noob. I need help with akantor. I kind of kicked his ass in the 1st 10 mins with hammer but then i carted 3 times. Any tips? Which armor should i use? Any wep recommendations?

Ps: I can use any wep except Gunlance and Bowgun
Back to top Go down
Crathen
Rhenoplos
Crathen

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:07 pm

I think this should answer your question

If ya got any other questions , feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Thanks Ill try that latar, it seems hard :shock:
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 am

If you can, get Kaiser S armour an a hidden blaze, the affinity boost makes the hidden blaze excellent for level 3 chare, also, gem it with cool breeze jewels to negate heat damage so you don't have to waste an inventory slot with cool drinks, also, bring exciteshrooms and bomb materials, trust me, you're gonna need them.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
If you can, get Kaiser S armour an a hidden blaze, the affinity boost makes the hidden blaze excellent for level 3 chare, also, gem it with cool breeze jewels to negate heat damage so you don't have to waste an inventory slot with cool drinks, also, bring exciteshrooms and bomb materials, trust me, you're gonna need them.
thanks bro but i already passed that, i beat unkalos even. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 am

Eddy wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

... HOLY SHIT YOU'RE GOOD!!
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

Those who can solo MHFU fully generally are =P
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 am

Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

Touche, I've solo'd so far and i'm only HR 6... I got mine for christmas
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 am

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

Right now this is my 2nd playthrough (lost the first to damaged card), I too have beaten Uka and right now I'm just farming a few True armor spheres and other weapons / set pieces I want / need. Then once I'm fully upgraded to max defense on my two prime sets and I have the weapons I want to play around with, I'll get to doing the G rank epic hunting quests, clear them all, then get to g rank lao Shan killing along with killing the G ranked Elder dragons for materials / Big Elder Dragon gems, then I'll kill the HR9 Fatalis trio and upgrade my White Fata weapons.

Then I'll be done finally with MHFU.
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 am

Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

Right now this is my 2nd playthrough (lost the first to damaged card), I too have beaten Uka and right now I'm just farming a few True armor spheres and other weapons / set pieces I want / need. Then once I'm fully upgraded to max defense on my two prime sets and I have the weapons I want to play around with, I'll get to doing the G rank epic hunting quests, clear them all, then get to g rank lao Shan killing along with killing the G ranked Elder dragons for materials / Big Elder Dragon gems, then I'll kill the HR9 Fatalis trio and upgrade my White Fata weapons.

And now i feel like a noob with kaiser armour...
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:14 am

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

Nah, my advice, don't give up, take a break if you must if you start getting burned out, but don't ever truly give up. Just keep at it, if one weapon doesn't work on a monster, then make another and give it a try.

Everyone starts somewhere. Just work on it is my advice.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Blade
Melynx
Crimson Blade

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

Nah, my advice, don't give up, take a break if you must if you start getting burned out, but don't ever truly give up. Just keep at it, if one weapon doesn't work on a monster, then make another and give it a try.

Everyone starts somewhere. Just work on it is my advice.

Right after I beat Ukanlos my PsP got bricked, although I'm pretty sure it isn't really bricked because when I try to turn it on the light doesn't turn on. I have no idea how to fix it though >.>
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

i soloed most but i got help on 2nd ukanlos, dual blos, and gravios.But Nova, u r good. U dont need help from no1 to get up to ukanlos. It's just seemed easy for me (ukanlos just had a buch of health) becasue i played the easy game 1st (Tri). AND with Nova's advice, i made it to g rank and beat yama and some others i forgot. Thanks Nova.
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Eddy wrote:

i soloed most but i got help on 2nd ukanlos, dual blos, and gravios.But Nova, u r good. U dont need help from no1 to get up to ukanlos. It's just seemed easy for me (ukanlos just had a buch of health) becasue i played the easy game 1st (Tri). AND with Nova's advice, i made it to g rank and beat yama and some others i forgot. Thanks Nova.

Tri was exceptionally easy, but i still had trouble with the Uragaan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Help :)   Akantor Help :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akantor Help :)
Page 1 of 1