Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread

Go down 
+52
Koma
Shei
Crystaelis
InstaCakes
Big Boss
GobulHunterJames
parasky
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Alice
kama
Silver
BoredForLife
ThatguyMatt98
Skinsword
Rocka210
blackice
Deridor
Tomderdepp
ukanlosfan18
Snagglux
Posiden468
Ares
yvz
Tarath
oeon
Stormy Times
Locrin
Bruno3
ThatMysteriousNinja
1bighiccup
Hashbrowns
ThaGMan
Wishmaster
Hermz
ghostwind101
DEPC
Phaaze
Lief
niceguy
haruno
RobertMuldoon
Jezzfezz
Crazy587
AveZak
Polar_Ukanlos
Phazon Xenomorph
Eddy
Roon
Tigrex Blade
Yamatsu
Jojozityjo
Shiera
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Achievement Thread: Unite Edition!   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Alright, I figured since other games had it, why not this one? Post your greatest personal achievements or anything you found epic and/or amusing here. I'll start.

Who: Kirin
With what: Striped Hammer and full Obituary armor *Decorated appropriately*
What happened: Kirin got R@P3D!1!! in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:59 pm

beating kushala doara, or as my friends call him, douchala doara, with a bow through through his god awful wind aura =.=
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Actually doing decent at bowing Fatalis.
Also, triple mod post combo!
High five, guys! Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:50 pm

-high fives yama- oh yeah!

and his wind aura i havent totally figured out yet, i just know it knocks you down on your bum, reflects arrows back at you half the time, and only goes away when you knock him over.

Still though, beating him with a bow was an accomplishment to me cause bow isnt best at knocking something over that can reflect any zone except his face and the tip of his tail lol
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm

*High fives Yama as well* Hmm, unless I'm missing something... I'm still getting windpressed in demonize. That said, I've got douchora all kinds of confused. He keeps jumping away from me, not attacking or even looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm

i think douchala doara has a better ring to it lol
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:38 am

I didn't see a thread of this sort in the immediate roster off threads, and i know how much the Mods frown upon Necromancing long forgotten threads from years and years ago, so I decided to start a new thread for us Unite newbies to post our accomplishments here.

Anyways, considering everything that I had been told about this monster, I decided to hunt a Plesioth anyway just to see what I could do and just how long I could last against it. Let me tell you that this thing was absolutely huge! It was a bit nerve wracking at times, and I did get hit by some of its projectile beams because of my ignorance and a slight lapse in judgment. The more tense moment came when the 5 minute warning began to count down. My fingers are hurting from all the pressing of buttons and whatnot, but I ended up victorious in the end.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:51 pm

how can u survive plessy for 45 minutes?! I waste around 5 mega in 10 mins but i do more damage to it.
Now my accomplishment

I made g rank a few days ago and repelled fatalis for the 2nd time(2 more quests to go maybe)
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Eddy wrote:
how can u survive plessy for 45 minutes?! I waste around 5 mega in 10 mins but i do more damage to it.
Now my accomplishment

I made g rank a few days ago and repelled fatalis for the 2nd time(2 more quests to go maybe)

Which Fatalis? The HR6 Black one? yeah hes cake, what weapon you using?

Also you are right, solo all 3 Fatalis take about 4 quests to kill, White Fatalis 3rd quest is the most annoying as the majority of that quest is spent with him in Armor Mode.
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Merged the topics for ease.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 am

Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Now my accomplishment

Also you are right, solo all 3 Fatalis take about 4 quests to kill, White Fatalis 3rd quest is the most annoying as the majority of that quest is spent with him in Armor Mode.
Normal one, made Juggernaut like u told me too, only thing that killed me was the slide(the tail lol). I dont want to fight white fata now... when i get it AND beat crimson
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 am

Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Now my accomplishment

Normal one, made Juggernaut like u told me too, only thing that killed me was the slide(the tail lol). I dont want to fight white fata now... when i get it AND beat crimson

Yeah their tails can be annoying. As for White Fata's near perma armor mode during 3rd round, bring bombs..more bombs than you can imagine, with Bomber gemmed in...and a bomb cat...youll need it.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 pm

@nova r cats even aloud in fata quests?

another accomplishment
made almost khezu z and gemmed in sharp+1
im missing head because i want the thunder ls for plessy and dont want to waste special cut. skills r: wide range +2, earplugs, and sharp+1. i used khezu u helm
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Eddy wrote:

At the recommendation of a member here in the chatbox, I'd made a Sonic Bow because I unlocked Kushala Daora who is weak to electric. So I decided to give it a go with Plessy since it's weal to fire and electric. Now I've unlocked the Green Plesioth which I'm told is much more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Eddy wrote:
@nova r cats even aloud in fata quests?

another accomplishment
made almost khezu z and gemmed in sharp+1
im missing head because i want the thunder ls for plessy and dont want to waste special cut. skills r: wide range +2, earplugs, and sharp+1. i used khezu u helm

Yep cats are allowed on fata quests, there was also a hacked stats cat a while back that baddies downloaded to 1 shot fata for materials...

Generally I stick to a Bomb Cat for everything except things like narga who instant rage at the slightest explosion
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 am

Silver Rathalos air lunges at me and i knock it out of the air with a level 3 charge from my Khezu Shock Blade and killed it.

(ps. this was after 15 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 am

Well, I've slain my first Yian Garuga in the 4* Village Quests and I unlocked the armor set. I'm thinking I should make it since it was highly recommended to me.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Roon wrote:
Well, I've slain my first Yian Garuga in the 4* Village Quests and I unlocked the armor set. I'm thinking I should make it since it was highly recommended to me.

It's a decent Blademaster starting set but honestly it's NOT that great for gunners skill set wise, at least not for your Sonic Bow which I presume you're going to use to hunt him? Cause the set has that PierceSAdd skill which is good for Bowguns but has no use for Bows, yeah you'd have a slightly higher defense than your Kut-Ku D but at least Kut-Ku D gives Element Attack Up, Attack Up Small, and looks like Reckless Abandon+1 from it's skills, if it's lacking any of those, gem it in (I lack the low rank materials needed to craft the set and see just what it's doing)
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

PierceSAdd might not work for bow but PierceSUp does. If you're interested in upping your pierce power, I recommend Rhemobra armor and gemming PierceSUp in. At least until you get Kirin armor which is just flat out GODLY if you gem it right.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Sieg wrote:
PierceSAdd might not work for bow but PierceSUp does. If you're interested in upping your pierce power, I recommend Rhemobra armor and gemming PierceSUp in. At least until you get Kirin armor which is just flat out GODLY if you gem it right.

Sieg, roon is just reaching the village Tigrex, she doesnt have access to those things yet and her thunder bow doesnt have a pierce shot or id have recommended another armor.
Back to top Go down
AveZak
Cephalos
AveZak

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Just completed 'A State of Crisis' on my second attempt:

First run through was to get the feel of the fight and figure things out, needless to say Shen destroyed the town.

Second run, went in hammer swinging and got a kill with 4:49 left on the clock, I was psyched with that as I was really only hoping for a repel.

Also completed Hynocatrice Urgent to unlock Nekoht quests.

Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 am

Wootage, slayed the Yama Tsukami, HR9 unlocked, now to kill a Black Gravios or two (ugh) to upgrade my fire hammer and then my water lance, then other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next