Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread

Go down 
+52
Koma
Shei
Crystaelis
InstaCakes
Big Boss
GobulHunterJames
parasky
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Alice
kama
Silver
BoredForLife
ThatguyMatt98
Skinsword
Rocka210
blackice
Deridor
Tomderdepp
ukanlosfan18
Snagglux
Posiden468
Ares
yvz
Tarath
oeon
Stormy Times
Locrin
Bruno3
ThatMysteriousNinja
1bighiccup
Hashbrowns
ThaGMan
Wishmaster
Hermz
ghostwind101
DEPC
Phaaze
Lief
niceguy
haruno
RobertMuldoon
Jezzfezz
Crazy587
AveZak
Polar_Ukanlos
Phazon Xenomorph
Eddy
Roon
Tigrex Blade
Yamatsu
Jojozityjo
Shiera
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Achievement Thread: Unite Edition!   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, I figured since other games had it, why not this one? Post your greatest personal achievements or anything you found epic and/or amusing here. I'll start.

Who: Kirin
With what: Striped Hammer and full Obituary armor *Decorated appropriately*
What happened: Kirin got R@P3D!1!! in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Crystaelis wrote:
Finally killed the HR5 Plesioth keeping me from any attempts at dual Tigrex.
Longsword? Failure. 2 attempts timed out and carted twice. Bow? Timed out and carted twice. Did bust the back fin though. Light Bow Gun? Carted once and timed out. Dual Swords? Carted once and defeated the Gendrome and Plesioth with 14 minutes to spare. With only one Max Potion left.

Then you are going to RAGE when it comes to Dual Tigrexes and Blangongas.

BoredForLife wrote:
does getting two rathian rubies in one run count?

didnt even need them

Same here. I was just killing Gold Rathian when that happened.
Sub-Edit: Farming Gold Ian again, this time for the Golden Falchion. One carapace, two scales, and 3 brainstems. Dafuq, Rathian?

Edit:

G RAAAAAAAAANK!

Edit II:

Made a High Rank Basarios kill itself by running into an explosive rock. :hicc: Also made a photo of my epic victory image in the reward screen.
Also made G Quest lvlQuest lvl.

Last edited by Mr Stark on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Why do I keep editing this? Because multiposting would get me banned, that's why.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Shei
Kelbi
Shei

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm

lol, okay gotta contribute since MHFU is the only Monster Hunter game available to me.
last year my PSP got stolen /versad/

Sooo my greatest accomplishment would be.. after a couple of months spent raging, I recently started playing again last week and busted my way to HR6 in two days wearing only a low rank Kirin set and Anvil Hammer + Sns(with appropriate element per monster)

Now I'm going all crazy with the armors since I've been stuck with Kirin for so many quests. Lol, i wish I can show you guys my guild card so you can see my weapon usage.

Hammer: 100+
Sns: 100+
GS: 0
LS: 0
LBG: 1
HBG: 0
Lance: 6
GL: 5
Duals: NEVER!!!
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Just killed training school tigrex with sonic bow and didnt get hit or put away my bow. Man tigrex seems so easy now i know how to avoid it, always walk to the side, its attacks nearly always miss without dodging.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Nova wrote:

... the harder the better.

That's what she said :hicc:

Cleared through all of 5* village today, finished gemming my Garuga for HGE/RA/Sharp-Sword, made the Hellsting+ and a lot of other weapons, and am about to start farming for azure rathalos armor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Got my azure los armor, as well as blango for shen farming, killed shen gaoren and lao shan lung. Unlocked Nekoht quests, and am now building black weapons for the purpose of breaking luna and teo's horns.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Made the Ceanataur Z armour and got to HR9! Oh yes!
Now I'm stuck on G-Rank Tigger. 580 defense? Tigrex doesn't give a damn. Weapon type? Nope. Tried with Longswords, Gunlances, and Greatswords. I'll just have to see about the Hunting Horn...once I upgrade the Hidden Tone. Which I'm also having trouble with.

Got a gold crown for smallest Hypnocatrice too.

Oh, and for some strange reason it turns out that Under the Gaze of Heaven (Shogun + Terra Shogun) is somehow far easier than just Shogun or Terra by themselves. In fact, the normal Shogun has a pathetic amount of health. Dafuq?
Back to top Go down
Koma
Popo
Koma

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 am

Since its still on the first page, I'm hoping I'm okay posting in here, despite the threads age. If not, sorry.

Monster: Crimson Fatalis (8*/High Rank)
Weapon: Bow // Black Bow II
Armour: Butterfly S Gunner (38 Defense per piece) (Evade +2 // Bullet Limit // Abnormal Status Up)
Hunting With: Just me and my Brave Felyne, Musashi!

I just hit G-Rank, after taking a few months from the game. I wasn't without MH action though, since I'd been playing Portable 3rd. But what surprised me is my willingness to go from light-weight action in MHP3rd to serious hard core Monster Hunting, and go straight for Crimson Fatalis... and WIN. SOLO. With a BOW. With NO deaths! Sure, it took 4 hunts to kill, but I actually fought one of the two monsters I thought I'd have to break my Bow Only run for with a Bow... and won. I was pretty happy for sure, and the final shot of Crimson Fatalis looming over me as I fired the final arrow into his face was priceless. It also marked my 500th use of a Bow, which I'm pretty happy with; other than for the Training Hall, so that I could get the piercings, I've used nothing but the Bow in all the quests I've done.

I probably could have gotten better armour for the hunt, but I was trying to preserve funds for when I got to G-Rank, seeing as at the time, I was only 4 hunts away from getting there. Besides, its proved its worth many times over. None more so than when I fought this beast, and Akantor.

Speaking of...

Monster: Akantor (8*/G-Rank Urgent/High Rank)
Weapon: Bow // Black Bow II
Armour: Butterfly S Gunner (38 Defense per piece) (Evade +2 // Bullet Limit // Abnormal Status Up)
Hunting With: Just me and my Brave Felyne, Musashi!

Akantor was a pain; when I initially fought him, I just couldn't stop getting hit and killed by his homing charge attacks. So I put the game down for a few hours... and when I came back, it was almost as though I'd fought him so many times before. I'd only tried three times before stopping for a bit, and he was just taking a beat down.

I got hit a couple times due to my stupidity of not evading soon enough, but the fight went a LOT smoother than my previous failed attempts, and I didn't die!

All-in-all, I think my "Archer of Pokke" character is going well. I'm really looking forward to getting into the bulk of G-Rank-- and for the first time ever, too!
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 pm

After a long brake I got this game back.

I unlocked Rank 5 urgent quest "Land of tremors" I have heard many people saying this quest is a pain to do.
I killed the first tigrex no problem, the second got on my nerves tho.
after a while fighting the tigrex I got hit and lost half of my HP, quickly searched for healing items and realize I had none, while my character started to stand up my Ipod started playing "Eye of the tiger", if you say that wasnt epic you are telling a lie. I finished the quest before the song ended with no deads and no pots → EPIC ENDING ←
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:41 pm

@lalo

That was so epic, it almost seemed contrived. /yes/

3 PSPs, and now a Vita, I have restarted the game so many times with so many weapons, I decided for the first time to see if I could actually do the all the training hall quests as they came up on my newest character... Just finished G-Rajang with Bow.

Was surprized that there were rewards for finishing all 3 training types, and a medal of achievement for completing all of them. Bring on the MH4 new weapons! Btw, HH, Lance & Gunlance are severely underated. Master them and wtfpwn everything!
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Finally Reach Nekoht's Narga Urgent quest and I best narga with onslaught hammer with no cart so i am happy with the result. Now time to farm some part off it and make the Narga hammer so i can take down Ash Lao more effectively. On the side Note, lots of scary quest in 9* quest /no/
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Been playing with my 2nd charater today and made some good progress. Managed to do Blangonga urgent quest and get some basarios armor.

I also hunted a monoblos and got a monoblos heart as a carve. /yes/

Next, I'll be doing the rest of 4 star quest and then fight the tigrex, which should be easy with the great sword.
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Got back into the game today. Decided to gem evasion into my ceanataur S and farm for Lao dual swords, and with that setup, hopefully by tomorrow I'll be posting "finished land of tremors" x.x
Back to top Go down
IBGenius
Rhenoplos
IBGenius

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Screw you white fatalis!!!!!!!!!
You will never f me over again!
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:48 pm

IBGenius wrote:
Screw you white fatalis!!!!!!!!!
You will never f me over again!

Not sure if you found a way to always successfully hunt the White Fatty... or just gave up.

Anyways, another perfect completion of MHFU, this time with the Bow, and G-Rank achieved with the Gun-Lance (so much fun). That brings my full completions to: LBG (PSP), HH (PSVITA), BOW (PSVITA). If I get to fully finish the game with the Gun Lance, I would have 4 full completes ^_^... I think I have too much time. lol.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Me and a buddy killing two black gravios's with Iron Sword+ Greatsword. Had to bring so many mats for combining...

i've never loved ESP so much after that quest
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Finally finished that god forsaken HR dual tiggy quest... Easily my least favorite monster in the franchise. I'd rather farm Green Plessy all day...
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Recently picked MHFU back up again. I tried to do a few G-Rank hunts, but even with my haxxed Felyne Comrade, Annie, I faint once and quit. So then I decided to make a Guard set, a mix of Hermitaur Z and Indra Shin (just need one Hermitaur shell and, Ukanlos help me, a Giant Black Pearl) along with the Ukanlos Blaze Gunlance. The aim is to get Guard +2, Guts, and Gunnery King. Alternatively, I can use the Large Pop Corn with its 3 slots and über-shelling power or upgrade my Gun Chariot+.

So I crafted all the gear possible (Hermi Z Helm and Greaves plus Indra Shin Gloves). I needed a Hard Gaoren Claw and a Heavy Weapons Guy Gaoren Shell for the Indra Shin Wrap, so I grabbed my Shen-murderer set and set out to hunt a G-Rank Shen Gaoren.
I ripped it so many new ones I don't think I could keep track if I tried. Under 5 minutes left, most of my shots used up, it eventually died with its Lao skull broken up badly and the fort at 50% integrity. I got 3 claws (I have no idea how that works) and more than enough materials for more Shen items in the future.
I'm saving up at the moment for possibly the best anti-giant HBG ever: the Gaoren Orb.
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Started a 3rd character and have managed to get to 2 star quests so far. I managed to get 2 giadrome skulls in one quest from capture rewards.
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6