Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 whats your favorite pokemon ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Red
Moderator
avatar

Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: FITE ME FOR IT!
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): alright as long as i'm not hosting

20110328
Postwhats your favorite pokemon ?

like the topic says whats your favorite pokemon .
mine pikachu (childhod thing) any way have fun ^^
also give the reason why you like them ? .

edit:the reason i like pikachu:i was playing fire red in school & a girl i had a crush on ask why i did not have pikachu i said because everyone like it then she said but i like him so i started the game again that night got one & played though the game with it it was fun & i remember beating my friends with it on link battles :P .


Last edited by red on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» Favorite/Least Favorite Pokemon Region?
» whats your favorite pokemon ?
» Whats your favorite Chess Engine ?
» Fallout 4: Whats Your Favorite Feature.
» Favorite Pokemon video game music
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

whats your favorite pokemon ? :: Comments

avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:42 pm by Red
wait X Kitsune X if your a goth why ant your favorite pokemon Gothitelle XD (jokeing)
but them pokemon are cool & epic
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 pm by 1bighiccup
I can't choose. My current favourite has to be my Escavalier, due to the awesome look and absolute ownage it delivers.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 13, 2011 2:46 pm by Excarius
(slight necro post i know)

My favorite is Lilligant. It's just so cute how it dances and looks like a little noble/queen/dancer/princess combines with a plant.:P
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Wed May 18, 2011 12:58 pm by FallingSnow
Dark and Ghost types are my favs but if i had to choose one of each it would be Absol for dark and Mismagius aka missy lolz and wow im not the only goth here... O.O
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Wed May 18, 2011 1:07 pm by Kurtz
Lucario! Kung fu straight out of the egg betches :P
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Thu May 19, 2011 11:44 am by FallingSnow
Am I the only one who thinks the new pokemon look like digimon O.o?
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 am by Chips
FallingSnow wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the new pokemon look like digimon O.o?

Yes, because Digimon are cooler than 5th gen Pokemons =/
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Thu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm by Arakune
FallingSnow wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the new pokemon look like digimon O.o?
That's a stupid thought, by the way.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 pm by FallingSnow
To the first response umm idk Digimon kinda sucked at the end to :/ And to the second one, how is that a stupid thought? Its MY OPINION if you dont like it then ok whatever but if your going to say its stupid then you can shove off i dont criticize ppl for what they think idk why you think you can.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Thu May 19, 2011 6:15 pm by Arakune
FallingSnow wrote:
To the first response umm idk Digimon kinda sucked at the end to :/ And to the second one, how is that a stupid thought? Its MY OPINION if you dont like it then ok whatever but if your going to say its stupid then you can shove off i dont criticize ppl for what they think idk why you think you can.
I never said that what i said is RULE TO FOLLOW. Like you, i only expressed my OPINION on your comment. Never i criticized you. I criticized your OPINION.
I think it's stupid because it's a godawful lie. This is my opinion, but if you want Digimon, look at the first and second generation of Pokčmon.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 pm by FallingSnow
*sigh* it just seems were not going to see eye to eye on this one and for the sake of not arguing could we just drop this? im still new to this forum and i really hate arguing... So i will respect your opinion if you respect mine and at the very least dont call my opinion stupid maybe just let me know you disagree? If not then whatever lets just not act 12 and argue on here
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 20, 2011 4:18 am by Chagrilled
they do look like they digivolve now XD

my actual favorite pokemon is groudon, he was my first lv 100 and he just looks awesome
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 20, 2011 4:28 am by Chips
Arakune wrote:
FallingSnow wrote:
To the first response umm idk Digimon kinda sucked at the end to :/ And to the second one, how is that a stupid thought? Its MY OPINION if you dont like it then ok whatever but if your going to say its stupid then you can shove off i dont criticize ppl for what they think idk why you think you can.
I never said that what i said is RULE TO FOLLOW. Like you, i only expressed my OPINION on your comment. Never i criticized you. I criticized your OPINION.
I think it's stupid because it's a godawful lie. This is my opinion, but if you want Digimon, look at the first and second generation of Pokčmon.

Criticizing someone's opinion is the same as criticizing someone. An opinion is a thought that manifests from it's thinker. Someone's opinion is the way they look at something and it's their own identity to it.

Long story short, be nice dude.

Also FallingSnow just shrug it off ;)
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 20, 2011 5:45 am by Arakune
Why should we drop the discussion? We can talk about that. I'll be nice, i promise.
But seriously, why should they look like digimon? They look like Pokčmon.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 20, 2011 6:22 am by Chips
Original Digimons usually look like some sort of material turned monster or huminoid, while original Pokemons looked like mixed animals fused with an element.

Take Gurdurr and Sawk for example. Gurdurr is holding a girder unlike Cubone who holds bones. Bones are natural animal body parts that can be obtained in the wild, while a girder is a man-made steel object.

Also if you have seen the evolution of Pokemon in the 5th gen, instead of morphing, the evolution looks like it splits digitally and transforms (like digimon)

also here's an example of similarities

Spoiler:
 

1st and 2nd Generation Pokemon are literally the epitome of pokemon. They were the first and changing the looks makes the new one not look like "Pokemon"

These is an example of the first evolution chain of pokemon
Spoiler:
 
and here's the beginning and one of the final evolutions of the first digimon

Spoiler:
 

and now here's an example of the evolution chain in 5th gen

Spoiler:
 

Now which one looks more similar to Digimon, 1st gen or 5th gen?
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 20, 2011 10:01 am by Arakune
It's nice that you tell things without information.
Now, tell me, why do you think Gurdurr holds a girder? Everyone who knows Pokčmon knows that Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Timburr, Gurdurr and Conkeldurr are used by people to build houses and stuff like that.

Not to be harsh, but comparing Drimogemon with Samurott and Excadrill is REALLY stupid. Hagurumon with Klink is at least normal.
Let's see other "mechanical" Pokčmon, shall we?
Kadabra has a man made object, a spoon. Alakazam has TWO.
Machoke and Machamp have a man made object, the belt.
Magnemite and Magneton are ROBOTS.
Voltorb and Electrode too.
Mewtwo is a man made creation. Porygon is a COMPUTER.
Since the fifth generation is supposed to be a call to the first, if you say that Gen 5 are Digimon, that means Gen 1 Pokčmon are Digimon too.
And for you final question, first gen.
First gen has "i evolve into this....because.". Oshawott turns into Samurott why? Why Charmender turns into Charizard? Charmender turns into Charizard because it's a lizard.
Oshawott is a warrior in training which turns into a samurai, Dewott, and an armored Shogun armed with his lance and riding a horse, Samurott.

Oh, and with Sawk you really went wrong. At least the Pokčdex says that Sawks and Throh make those clothes themselves, with the belts too.
Why the Pokčdex doesn't say how Machoke, Machamp, Hitmonchan and Jynx make those clothes?

Like i said, saying that Pokčmon look like Digimon is stupid, since it isn't true. But if that's your opinion, it's ok for me. I'm only saying that it wrong.
All Pokčmon look like Pokčmon. Nothing less, nothing more.
And by the way, since "Gen 5 looks like digimon" but Munna is really a Pokčmon from 1st gen, it proves that 1st gen look like Digimon.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 20, 2011 10:20 am by quidam
well both franchise have been around for several years, there would be nothing strange if they were reciprocally influenced, let's not make a fuss over the cereals surprises. and honestly, after what? 600+ poke? it's not difficult to believe they would have troubles creating 600 completely original monsters.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 20, 2011 1:39 pm by Chips
Arakune wrote:
It's nice that you tell things without information.
Now, tell me, why do you think Gurdurr holds a girder? Everyone who knows Pokčmon knows that Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Timburr, Gurdurr and Conkeldurr are used by people to build houses and stuff like that.

Not to be harsh, but comparing Drimogemon with Samurott and Excadrill is REALLY stupid. Hagurumon with Klink is at least normal.
Let's see other "mechanical" Pokčmon, shall we?
Kadabra has a man made object, a spoon. Alakazam has TWO.
Machoke and Machamp have a man made object, the belt.
Magnemite and Magneton are ROBOTS.
Voltorb and Electrode too.
Mewtwo is a man made creation. Porygon is a COMPUTER.
Since the fifth generation is supposed to be a call to the first, if you say that Gen 5 are Digimon, that means Gen 1 Pokčmon are Digimon too.
And for you final question, first gen.
First gen has "i evolve into this....because.". Oshawott turns into Samurott why? Why Charmender turns into Charizard? Charmender turns into Charizard because it's a lizard.
Oshawott is a warrior in training which turns into a samurai, Dewott, and an armored Shogun armed with his lance and riding a horse, Samurott.

Oh, and with Sawk you really went wrong. At least the Pokčdex says that Sawks and Throh make those clothes themselves, with the belts too.
Why the Pokčdex doesn't say how Machoke, Machamp, Hitmonchan and Jynx make those clothes?

Like i said, saying that Pokčmon look like Digimon is stupid, since it isn't true. But if that's your opinion, it's ok for me. I'm only saying that it wrong.
All Pokčmon look like Pokčmon. Nothing less, nothing more.
And by the way, since "Gen 5 looks like digimon" but Munna is really a Pokčmon from 1st gen, it proves that 1st gen look like Digimon.

I dont know why you're mentioning the origins of where they get things, because it has nothing to do with the way they look like. I never said 5th gen aren't pokemon, yes all pokemon look like pokemon, because they are pokemon. Just saying that 5th gen look similar to digimon. Munna isn't a 1st gen pokemon, it's a 5th gen, and it's one of the pokemons that doesnt look like a digimon, and if you're saying that it proves it looks like digimon, you're only contradicting yourself....
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Fri May 20, 2011 2:31 pm by Arakune
You said that gen5 Pokčmon look like Digimon and didn't specified anything about Munna. The concept of Munna existed since first gen and Game Freak confirmed that many Pokčmon were scrapped ideas that were abandoned.
Spoiler:
 
So, this proves that Gen 1 Pokčmon look like Digimon too. But this digimon tthing is nonsense anyway.

Why you mentioned Sawk and Gurdurr if you didn't said anything?
Also, "they look similar to Digimon" doesn't work, since you didn't say WHY they look similar to Digimon.


Last edited by Arakune on Sun May 22, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Sat May 21, 2011 9:09 am by xMorningstar
Shaymin Sky Form.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Sat May 21, 2011 9:53 am by Chips
Arakune wrote:
You said that gen5 Pokčmon look like Digimon and didn't specified anything about Munna. The concept of Munna existed since first gen and Game Freak confirmed that many Pokčmon were scrapped ideas that were abandoned.
Spoiler:
 

Why you mentioned Sawk and Gurdurr if you didn't said anything?
Also, "they look similar to Digimon" doesn't work, since you didn't say WHY they look similar to Digimon.


>.> My WHY they look similar is on the post above... seriously >.>


Anyways, further discussion on this topic should be by PM now. This isn't the right thread for it and our digression of the thread has gone long enough. So if you still want to discuss opinions PM me.

avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Sun May 22, 2011 5:46 am by Chagrilled
Freeze Frame wrote:
Shaymin Sky Form.

i like the way you roll freeze ;)
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Sun May 22, 2011 7:26 am by xMorningstar
Chagrilled wrote:
Freeze Frame wrote:
Shaymin Sky Form.

i like the way you roll freeze ;)

-Someday it will happen :3
Spoiler:
 
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Sun May 22, 2011 7:44 am by Excarius
I guess i should add mismagius as one of my other favorites. Shes pretty cool as well to me.
avatar
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post on Sun May 22, 2011 8:50 am by Chips
I used to think Umbreon was awesome back in the Original Silver Version..

I kinda don't like its sprite nowadays ):
Re: whats your favorite pokemon ?
Post  by Sponsored content
 

whats your favorite pokemon ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: