Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Narga and G rank help Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Narga and G rank help Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Narga and G rank help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Narga and G rank help Empty
PostSubject: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Im nearing g rank narga but idk wat to use. I got khezu z fully up and plan to make damiyo z for lance uses. Which wep should i have to succeed in this quest? Im only good with lance and ls on narga. Khezu has hg earplugs, sharp+1, and wide range.

also, any tips on the g rank plessy? No good bows on me and no good bowguns. I got the thunder ls upgraded
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:46 am

I just know that on Narga all you really have to use is a good fire elemental weapon and you should be fine, also remember to bring pitfalls for when he is in rage(if he is no longer in rage you can always throw a sonic bomb to put him back in rage).

For the plessy all I can think of is a good thunder lance would be find as long as you have a mega juice. Other than that I tend to circle to it's left side to avoid it's hipcheck as much as possible while baiting it to do the water beam so that I can get close to the head with a hammer XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ladekhan014?feature=mhum
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:06 am

Crazy587 wrote:
I just know that on Narga all you really have to use is a good fire elemental weapon and you should be fine, also remember to bring pitfalls for when he is in rage(if he is no longer in rage you can always throw a sonic bomb to put him back in rage).

For the plessy all I can think of is a good thunder lance would be find as long as you have a mega juice. Other than that I tend to circle to it's left side to avoid it's hipcheck as much as possible while baiting it to do the water beam so that I can get close to the head with a hammer XD

he's already past this though, past Ukanlos even.
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 am

Crazy587 wrote:

Plus for Narga, you can use a sbb to put it back into rage mode. And with Plessy, it's better to use a weapon that can block (Great Demon Hot-Rod) and armour with Guard +3 because of it's hipcheck.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 am

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Crazy587 wrote:

Plus for Narga, you can use a sbb to put it back into rage mode. And with Plessy, it's better to use a weapon that can block (Great Demon Hot-Rod) and armour with Guard +3 because of it's hipcheck.

Why would you want to keep Narga in rage? he's far worse that way, yeah you can pitfall him then but cmon.....rage mode hurts!
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Well when I do pitfall I usually pop a power pill with either wyvern blade camellia or golden eclipse and just unleash on him since he is in there for so long
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 pm

lol sorry for not putting something like closed or solved. Anyways, Nova is right.
@Crazy, have you ever heard of shock traps? They r really easy to find/make. And for plessy, i recommend getting a gun/bow
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah I always bring one shock to narga but pitfalls are way more effective for damage.

If you want to you can check out my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OHVypbc__4
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Crazy587 wrote:
Yeah I always bring one shock to narga but pitfalls are way more effective for damage.

If you want to you can check out my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OHVypbc__4

nice video
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:11 am

Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Crazy587 wrote:

Why would you want to keep Narga in rage? he's far worse that way, yeah you can pitfall him then but cmon.....rage mode hurts!

Because, you can only cut his tail off in rage mode Tigrex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narga and G rank help   Narga and G rank help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narga and G rank help
Page 1 of 1