Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 DS armor oppinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: DS armor oppinions   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 pm

I need a mix, without taking defense. Im thinking of a Kusha x, cenataur z, cenataur s, mix. Any tips? (skills have to be sharp sword, Sharpness+1, and some slots)
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: DS armor oppinions   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 pm

@Eddy wrote:
I need a mix, without taking defense. Im thinking of a Kusha x, cenataur z, cenataur s, mix. Any tips? (skills have to be sharp sword, Sharpness+1, and some slots)

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/171-deviltriggers-armor-combo-library/

Every set you could possibly want is there.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: DS armor oppinions   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Nova wrote:
@Eddy wrote:
I need a mix, without taking defense. Im thinking of a Kusha x, cenataur z, cenataur s, mix. Any tips? (skills have to be sharp sword, Sharpness+1, and some slots)

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/171-deviltriggers-armor-combo-library/

Every set you could possibly want is there.

:shock: the 1st one is rly cool.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: DS armor oppinions   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:52 pm

@Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
@Eddy wrote:
I need a mix, without taking defense. Im thinking of a Kusha x, cenataur z, cenataur s, mix. Any tips? (skills have to be sharp sword, Sharpness+1, and some slots)

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/171-deviltriggers-armor-combo-library/

Every set you could possibly want is there.

:shock: the 1st one is rly cool.

Heh they got a lot of nice sets there.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: DS armor oppinions   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 pm

What do u think of this set?

Dark Ukanlos Helm
Kusha cista x
Cenataur u
Cnataur Z
Cenataur Z

Skills= Sharp Sword, Artisan+7
Gemmed for: Sharpness+1, Sharpening skill increase
Skills overall: Sharp Sword, Sharpening Skill Inc., Sharpness+1

If I had a Helm that had 2-3 slots and +2 Artisan, i would gem for reckless abandon but i dont. I plan to get Kaiser X helm and mess a bit with it.

edit: It looks good too :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DS armor oppinions   Today at 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
 
DS armor oppinions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Focus and Armor
» Imperial Armor: Apocalypse
» the new armor kits...
» Hot Toys Mk1, yes MK1! armor 12"er
» The Reason Why They Have Armor Kits ...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: PSP/Vita (Western releases)-
Jump to: