Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Little Problems Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Little Problems Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Little Problems Empty
PostSubject: Little Problems   Little Problems Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:07 am

Hai. I'm now playing Monster Hunter for over 100 Hours and just have finished the Ashes Lao Shun Lang in the Guild and the Hypnocatrice in the Village. Normally I'm using Greatswords or maybe sometimes 2 One handed Swords but just for a long time I#m forced to use the Longswords because i cant find any better weapons. Is the Longsword rly the best way to make it through? What weapons do u prefer?

I hope u understand me, because me english is not the best.
Greetings from germany
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Little Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Problems   Little Problems Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:48 pm

there are different weapon type for different monsters.
Flying wyverns-Great sword/hammer
Carapacions-Long sword/short sword/hammer
Primats-short sword/duel blades/
Wyverns-Great sword/short swords

For me, I usually use great sword/short sword to clear quests
Back to top Go down
Zeith

Little Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Problems   Little Problems Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm

i beg to differ.. basically, you can use any weapon you prefer but there's a huge amount of hunters that prefer the longsword over other weapons since its very easy to use and deals a decent amount of damage if used correctly.. in my opinion, any weapon can defeat a monster as long as you take the necessary recovery items, traps and power ups you need during a quest.

of course, hunting with other hunters is preferable hehehe :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Zeith

Little Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Problems   Little Problems Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:31 pm

oh, i forgot about the armor.. equip the armor that will enable you to have the skills you need to combat the skills of your enemy monster.. and the weapon! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Little Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Problems   Little Problems Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

whenever a new game from MHF series comes out, its hard to get good weapons fast. I always looks it like this:

1. Khezu is always easy to me using short swords, so after i defeat a lot of them, i can forge thunder type khezu weapons.
2. After i hvae thunder type weapons, i go to quests where monsters are afraid of thunder, like plesioth. Then the path to water type weapons are open to u.
3. After i obtained water type weapons, i go to quests where monsters are afraid of water, takd gravios for example. Then i can create fire type weapons.

For dragon type weapons, i farm lao shan lung, pretty easy but takes a long time No by Vort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Problems   Little Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Problems
Page 1 of 1