Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis

Go down 
+2
Phazon Xenomorph
X Kitsune X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Empty
PostSubject: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Me and my friends are looking to fight the black fatalis soon, and I was wondering if our equipment is up to snuff.
Me: (Bow) Akantor Bow, Full Silver Rathalos Gunner.
Skills: Attack boost M, Pierce shot up, Element attack up.
259 defense.

Ranocale: (Great Sword) Eternal Annihilator, Full low rank rathalos armor. (This armor needs to be replaced, any suggestions?)
Skills: No idea.
Defense: Low.

Barrix: (Hunting Horn) Gold recorder, Full Dark Akantor Blademaster.
Skills: Not a clue.
Defense: Pretty good.

Robert: (Gunlance) Gun Chariot, Mixed blademaster armor (planning to get death stench.)
Skills: None.

This is our basic set-ups. Sorry the information on my friends is so vague, I really don't pay attention to their skills. I think that me and barrix are OK with our equipment, but I'm not so sure about Ranocale and Robert. Also, any tips on how to fight the fatalis are greatly appreciated! (This is the regular fatalis btw, not the crimson or white.)

Last edited by X Kitsune X on Sun May 01, 2011 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:13 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:
Me and my friends are looking to fight the black fatalis soon, and I was wondering if our equipment is up to snuff.
Me: Akantor Chaos Bow, Full Silver Rathalos Gunner.
Skills: Attack boost M, Pierce shot up, Element attack up.
259 defense.

Ranocale: Eternal Annihilator, Full low rank rathalos armor. (This armor needs to be replaced, any suggestions?)
Skills: No idea.
Defense: Low.

Barrix: Gold recorder, Full Dark Akantor Blademaster.
Skills: Not a clue.

Robert: Gun Chariot Gunlance, Mixed blademaster armor (planning to get death stench.)
Skills: None.

This is our basic set-ups. Sorry the information on my friends is so vague, I really don't pay attention to their skills. I think that me and barrix are OK with our equipment, but I'm not so sure about Ranocale and Robert. Also, any tips on how to fight the fatalis are greatly appreciated! (This is the regular fatalis btw, not the crimson or white.)

I assume since you have the Akantor Chaos Bow this is G rank Black Fata?

Black Fata is really easy and you're group, while armor is a bit....underwhelming, should net a repel on first try (I solo the things so its not THAT hard..then again most stuff isn't)

First off let me link you all to the BEST armor guide there is period, it has listings for all sort of amazing mix sets and skills that none of yall probably thought were possible and with the exception of armor sets like full White Fata Z, will net you skills you never thought possible to be mixed together.

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/171-deviltriggers-armor-combo-library/

If theres a skill set you want, you'll find it there, the first lists are melee but further down you'll find gunner / bow combos too!

Second, Black Fata is all about timing, I'd give a youtube link on when good openings / attacks are, especially in regards to the head which youll need to break (three times total) if you wanna get a guaranteed eye on the rewards screen (first time left horn chips, then second time breaks fully off, third time scars the eye) but I can't find the one I used to use when learning so just punch Black Fatalis Guide into youtube and enjoy.

Also you're friend Barrix's skills would be Sharp+1 and Reckless Abandon+2 and a negative skill called Distracted which increases charge times for GS, Hammer, and LS spirit gauge which a single short charge gem to the helm would gem out, then he could gem it a couple of ways but all in all he should start aiming for a mixed set.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Offensively all four of you are pretty screwed, No idea how well elem attack up and akantor chaos bow will do but i do know pierce is next to worthless on the fata family since the majority of the hits hit the tail and its 10 shot damage hitzone. Eternal annihilator is a mediocre gs since gs shouldnt have element. Gold recorders just crap and same with gun chariot gunlance. All of you will still get 1-2 shotted by fata.

@nova's next response yes i am aware gunlance/gs = godly against black fata but odds are since this is presumably one of their first fata's they wont have the experience or the timing needed to win :X
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm

haruno wrote:
Offensively all four of you are pretty screwed, No idea how well elem attack up and akantor chaos bow will do but i do know pierce is next to worthless on the fata family since the majority of the hits hit the tail and its 10 shot damage hitzone. Eternal annihilator is a mediocre gs since gs shouldnt have element. Gold recorders just crap and same with gun chariot gunlance. All of you will still get 1-2 shotted by fata.

@nova's next response yes i am aware gunlance/gs = godly against black fata but odds are since this is presumably one of their first fata's they wont have the experience or the timing needed to win :X

gunlance imo is only godly via white fatalis perma armor mode phase.

Also you are wrong about the GS choice, that GS is good if they get armor modes like Crim / White as element isnt reduced by bounces.

Now for Black I'd go standard GS mentality of RAW / Sharpness then element.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Nova wrote:
haruno wrote:

gunlance imo is only godly via white fatalis perma armor mode phase.

Also you are wrong about the GS choice, that GS is good if they get armor modes like Crim / White as element isnt reduced by bounces.

Now for Black I'd go standard GS mentality of RAW / Sharpness then element.
Elemental gs are still imo worthless against their armor mode since yes it will bounce but the problem is every single hitzone of white/crimson will become 10. Including elemental hitzones which is why people stick to bombing them to hell.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm

I agree that the armor and weps choices are bad. Since one of u guys is G ranked, one should get the kirin lb or any bowgub that can fire clusts and clust fata.

How can u guys use gunlance? can som1 teach me?
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Eddy wrote:
I agree that the armor and weps choices are bad. Since one of u guys is G ranked, one should get the kirin lb or any bowgub that can fire clusts and clust fata.

How can u guys use gunlance? can som1 teach me?
actually warriors bowgun does better than tri-horned blaster at g-rank when it comes to clusting and ammo selection wise its also better. and this is how you gunlance the crimson/white fata :X

Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:43 pm

I just prefer to dual dragon ultimas the shit outta any fata, and then of course use alchemy bombing on armor modes. Now, heres a suggestion, if somebody wants to GS
they should focus on A). getting the highest raw Gs available B). make an armor set that focuses on attack boosts and either art of swords or w/e(the crit draw one) or reckless abandon C). Get Heroics active! D). smacks him with death sword. For bows, if its black fata then get on those walls, focus on his head, blast him with cannons and ballista as well, stay mobile. I forgets whatever else you guys were using so I'll leave it at that. Mainly just learning his patterns is important, especially for heroics and bowing. Hes a slow bastard and you shouldn't have too many problems avoiding him. Practiocing on low rank fata might help uyou feel more comfortable with his movements.
Edit: oaky, ima assume GL is fairly self explanotory, and if somebody is using HH then make sure you're buffing your comrades at all times. the HH also should focus on legs, and stay mobile since his leg movement can take you down pretty easy.
When he flies try to remain under his shadow, for the most part you're safe here.
Most importantluy have some fun with him. I've never had the oppurtunity to fight monsters with anybody. If you want some real fun solo G rank white fata, those were some good times
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:46 am

Sorry guys, I meant to write Akantor BOW, not chaos bow. We're all hr 6 at the moment. Sorry Sad by vort
Looking at our Great sword user, do you think he would be better off using the Pael Keizah for the higher raw power? I've worked out that with cenataur S armor, he could get attack boost L, and sharpness+1, without any defense down. I'm not sure if that would work though, I'm not a GS user.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:07 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:
Sorry guys, I meant to write Akantor BOW, not chaos bow. We're all hr 6 at the moment. Sorry Sad by vort
Looking at our Great sword user, do you think he would be better off using the Pael Keizah for the higher raw power? I've worked out that with cenataur S armor, he could get attack boost L, and sharpness+1, without any defense down. I'm not sure if that would work though, I'm not a GS user.

Pael Keizah eventually becomes Brunhild which is the strongest RAW of the dragon ele swords, and with sharp+1 it gets a HUGE purple sharpness, so that might be adviseable to use.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:48 pm

To tell u the truth, when i repelled Fatalis, i had canataur s gunner and black bow II. AND som1 told me that akantor bow sucked so i didnt make it (i think it was nova :P )
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Eddy wrote:
To tell u the truth, when i repelled Fatalis, i had canataur s gunner and black bow II. AND som1 told me that akantor bow sucked so i didnt make it (i think it was nova :P )

It does suck, to me at least, it no longer has the shots it should by default and thus cannot get a good pierce shot, and none of the other dragon bows have a good pierce shot either...
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:

It does suck, to me at least, it no longer has the shots it should by default and thus cannot get a good pierce shot, and none of the other dragon bows have a good pierce shot either...

Black bow g has a lvl 5 pierce :scratch:
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:57 pm

haruno wrote:
Gold recorders just crap and same with gun chariot gunlance. All of you will still get 1-2 shotted by fata.

You do realise that the Gun Chariot is the best GL in game at their level, right?
And EVERYONE gets 1-2 shotted by fatty. Even in full Yamatsukami armour with 650 def I get 2 shotted by HR6 Fatty.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:

It's ridiculously weak compared to the stats of the Akantor Bows, White Fata Bow, or the Lao shan dragon ele bow. It's just too weak to compete imo, if it had at least a 100 more ele it MIGHT be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:

It's ridiculously weak compared to the stats of the Akantor Bows, White Fata Bow, or the Lao shan dragon ele bow. It's just too weak to compete imo, if it had at least a 100 more ele it MIGHT be worth it.

i have it :P , and im on my way to akantor bow, but i cant get b. wyvern stones
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:

i have it :P , and im on my way to akantor bow, but i cant get b. wyvern stones

IMO none of the dragon element bows are worth making, it'd be better to get a bowgun or some other weapon to get their wing webbings as that's the only spot a melee has trouble hitting (head has tons of openings to hit with a hammer, a few more if GS)
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:
Nova wrote:
Eddy wrote:

Exterminator bow II > all other bows. Only excpetion is pierce bow on lao/shen.

1bighiccup wrote:
haruno wrote:
Gold recorders just crap and same with gun chariot gunlance. All of you will still get 1-2 shotted by fata.

You do realise that the Gun Chariot is the best GL in game at their level, right?
And EVERYONE gets 1-2 shotted by fatty. Even in full Yamatsukami armour with 650 def I get 2 shotted by HR6 Fatty.
I realize that but gunlances damage is pathetic especially since black fata doesnt have armor mode and doing 20-50ish set damage on a monster with 18k life sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:34 am

Well, me, Barrix, and Robert tried the fatalis last night (Ranocale didn't make it, sadly) and we killed it within 2 quests. I'm planning to make the glorious victory ASAP, since it looks awesome and I always forget to bring coatings XD The rapid fire's no big deal; I'm planning to make monoblos X armor soon, so I won't be getting a pierce shot boost anyway. I'm going to try soloing crimson now, wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis   Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equipment Sets For HR6 Fatalis
Page 1 of 1