Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobertMuldoon
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Empty
PostSubject: What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests?   What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:26 am

I'm almost done with the beginning high rank quests in the guild Hall. Just need to deal with the green plesioth and rathalos and then to unlock the horror: 2 Tigrex Urgent.

The only gunner armor that I made recently is the Ceanataur S gunner armor and gemed it up to get rid of the negative defense a little bit.

What about Kut Ku S or Kut Ku U? Should I gem them up a little to have the earplug skill?
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests?   What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:51 am

Nah. If you want an armour for earplugs, try Mizuha (although it is a late HR6 armour...).
Back to top Go down
RobertMuldoon
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests?   What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Well I'm not that far ahead yet. I still have a couple of HR5 quests to do then unlock the scary Urgent quest of 2 Tigrexes.

For right now i only have the Ceanatar S gunner armor and I still have some low rank gunnar armor that's decent that helped me out when doing some Nekoht quests. I still have regular Kirn Gunner armor along with Garuga gunner armor.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests?   What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:38 pm

My best advice: when you start the urgent immediately farcast and run to area 1. You'll see the first tigrex and since theres no chance that the second one will interfere you beat the hell out of it for 5min before it dies/changes area. After that i suggest just stalking the first one until it dies.

Also unless you're confident in your gunning skills i would recommend Caen S blademaster with whatever the highest ls of the eagle cleaver line you can get :X.
Back to top Go down
RobertMuldoon
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests?   What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:41 am

Well two things:

1. I am mostly blademaster in my game so using the True Devil Slicer is better on the 2 Tigrex Urgent mission.

2. For gunner armor for other quests, I just found out an hour ago that I have Hunter's U gunner armor. I don't know when I made Hunter's U gunner armor that's odd to me LOL. I was going through the Create Armor list from the blacksmith and was browsing to see if I was gonna make some Velociprey/Giaprey/Ioprey S or U blademaster armor to free up some space in my equipment/item chest. I was surprised to see that I have Hunter's U gunner armor. Dunno when the hell I made Hunter's U gunner armor. Oh well. At least I have some other gunner armor besides Ceanatar S gunner armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests?   What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a couple of good gunner armor sets to have for High Rank quests?
Page 1 of 1