Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Monster Hunter on 3DS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Monster Hunter on 3DS?   Sun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK, Im new in the forums and to start I want to create a topic regarding something I was wondering, and that is *Drum rolls* Monster hunter on 3ds! so how about it, any ideas or something? Some ideas, opinions, reasons why or why not, or if it should appear on the 3ds. I want to see opinions and i will post my as well in sometime :D, ok see ya!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kriss1989
Felyne

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter on 3DS?   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 pm

@ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
@kriss1989 wrote:
I would be HORRIFIED to see a game on the eye-scaring monstrosity that is the 3DS. /no/ The Wii was bad enough, but at least it had true online play, something many here in America never had before.
if you mean 3d then turn it off and the graphics isnt the problem here

Then there is the control schema, the horrid battery life, the bulk, the price, and the fact that it's basically just catching up to the PSP graphics wise. Which will be pointless once Vita comes out.

Also, if you don't use the 3D so you don't scar your eyes and just view it in 2D, then what's the point of even owning a 3D system?
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter on 3DS?   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:21 pm

@kriss1989 wrote:
@kriss1989 wrote:
I would be HORRIFIED to see a game on the eye-scaring monstrosity that is the 3DS. /no/ The Wii was bad enough, but at least it had true online play, something many here in America never had before.
if you mean 3d then turn it off and the graphics isnt the problem here

Then there is the control schema, the horrid battery life, the bulk, the price, and the fact that it's basically just catching up to the PSP graphics wise. Which will be pointless once Vita comes out.

Also, if you don't use the 3D so you don't scar your eyes and just view it in 2D, then what's the point of even owning a 3D system?
Ya know if you arent going to be supportative then go out of here, nobody is saying you to play the 3ds if you dont like it, but if you dont like it nobody here is interested in it, also I think that most of the negative points you touched arent real, have you played a 3DS for saying that sure? I think not
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter on 3DS?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 pm

If there are supporters somewhere here for 3DS MH games then you are free to come and share your opinions, if you do not support 3DSMH or you dont like 3DS then try to not talk
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter on 3DS?   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 am

The next mh should just be on either ps3 or psvita, thats just a fact. if capcom says no more nintendo then 3ds, wii/wiiu is out of the question. theres nothing we can do about it, we half to face the fact.

I prolly sound really negative considering i totally ignored the post above me just to say this... BUT IT'S JUST TRUTH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Armoured Barioth
Jaggi

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter on 3DS?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 pm

@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Quote :
Unfortunatly, it isn't happening. Capcom has stopped making games for Nintendo as of today.
They are making Resident Evil and Street Fighter in the 3DS. or are you refering to Monster Hunter specifically?
No, they stopped altogether. Look at this: http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t5910-no-more-mh-for-nintendo
Sorry but it looks that Capcom has never stoped producing for Nintendo, just now I saw the E3 conference, in which they seem to be alredy working in the Resident Evil Revelations, but as this project will take to much time, they put in sale this:

it evens includes a demo of revelations, what does that says to you?
Read the full article, any games that are in development are going to be released and then that's it. The buck stops at revelations.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter on 3DS?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:34 pm

JAJAJAJAJAJAJHAHAHAHAHAHJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I CANT CONTENT LAUGHTER, I WON, MH IS COMING TO THE 3DS AS MONSTER HUNTER 3G, HAHAHAHAHA,

a while later...
okay, i have calm down but it was emotion, yesssss yesssss, so all this fight of haters have ended with the 3ds as winner(practically me as I was the only one who was helping here), to much for those rumors of Capcom stopping making games for nintendo (ha), it looks like skies clear up and we got a responce, here is proof

and a video w/ updates
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter on 3DS?   Today at 8:51 am

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter on 3DS?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2