Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Fatalis HR 6: Strategy  Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Fatalis HR 6: Strategy  Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatalis HR 6: Strategy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lief
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Fatalis HR 6: Strategy  Empty
PostSubject: Fatalis HR 6: Strategy    Fatalis HR 6: Strategy  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Well, beat those 2 tigrex with a vengeance. I need some strategies on the fatalis. I also wanna know more about hbg lao shan lung so i can get the smolder dragon sword.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Fatalis HR 6: Strategy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatalis HR 6: Strategy    Fatalis HR 6: Strategy  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:06 am

For the fatalis, I did it with my friends. The only strategy I can suggest is to go in with the best dragon weapon you possibly can, and bring a fully upgraded armor that compliments your weapon. For example, I used silver rathalos armor with element attack up, pierce shot up, and attack boost M with the akantor bow, and my friend used full death stench for the ESP with the gun chariot gunlance. Stay far away from him when he flies, as his tail can whip you into range of his fireballs. Guide him under the castle gate to make it fall on him for massive damage, and try to keep behind him, hacking away at his legs. After 3-4 quests you should kill, but I don't suggest making his armor, it sucks out loud ;)
Back to top Go down

Fatalis HR 6: Strategy
Page 1 of 1