Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 
 

 Gigginox vs. Khezu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skullman99
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Fri May 27, 2011 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

These creepy beasts are nasty. But who's worse? Who's more disgusting? And who's more badass?

IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE LIVING BOOGERS!!! :affraid:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nekroid
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

both being extraordinarily hard to fight..

I would say gigginox is better looking and more bad azz..
cause... Khezu looks like a fat potato coach monster.. lol..

I can imagine a sitcom where a male Khezu is married to a female gigginox.. and the Gigginox is the skinny healthy eating, exercising wife.. and the Khezu is the fat husband sitting on the coach screaming for a beer and cheese poofs..
Back to top Go down
http://www.valgud.net
ghostwind101
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:50 pm

@Crystalis wrote:
Wait isn't Khezu like mini-sized? Wiki says The majority of them are triple digit sizes... oh well idc

the khezu is only mini-sized on a couple special quests
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 am

@Nekroid wrote:
both being extraordinarily hard to fight..

I would say gigginox is better looking and more bad azz..
cause... Khezu looks like a fat potato coach monster.. lol..

I can imagine a sitcom where a male Khezu is married to a female gigginox.. and the Gigginox is the skinny healthy eating, exercising wife.. and the Khezu is the fat husband sitting on the coach screaming for a beer and cheese poofs..

I'd never picture Gigginox as anything derivative of healthy eating, unless you consider the complete consumption and suckling of the occasional hunter healthy eating.

P.S. The fact that Khezu does not have any music at all playing in the background makes him pretty darn creepy! The ambient whistles and hums in the cavern areas complete the creepiness for me.
Back to top Go down
Mati-chan
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 pm

I'd rather to meet Khezu than Gigginox.
Because Gigginox is annoying and always jumps over there.
I played as a gunner and it jumped on me for so many times.
Khezu is fine in my opinion, but it's uglier than Gigginox though.
I would say, Gigginox might be annoying but it's still badass.
Back to top Go down
Roik
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 156

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Gigginox ftw.

Khezu has an ugly and retarded design.
He's a product of the time where Capcom thought that EVERYTHING EXCEPT MONKEYS AND RAPTORS NEEDS WINGS!!1!

See: Gravios

Gigginox doesn't feel and look like a Resident Evil reject and has a much better design overall.

And to Nova: You can't compare them based on damage because Unite was a more difficult game overall, especially in G Rank. And even so, Khezu is -not- badass, he's damn easy.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Even though i've never fought Khezu I can honestly say that getting poisoned by Nox and then getting hit every time I try to antidote(That was of course my problem with him when I was doing Offline) seems soooooooooooooooooo much more dangerous than just getting hit I mean Nox is more of a DoT monster and Khezu is just a straight raw monster
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 am

@Will wrote:
Even though i've never fought Khezu I can honestly say that getting poisoned by Nox and then getting hit every time I try to antidote(That was of course my problem with him when I was doing Offline) seems soooooooooooooooooo much more dangerous than just getting hit I mean Nox is more of a DoT monster and Khezu is just a straight raw monster
Khezu uses electricity. You can become paralyzed. Do you know how unplesant it is when you are paralyzed and a giant flying penis bodyslams you?
Back to top Go down
shadowbinder
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 am

@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
@Will wrote:
Even though i've never fought Khezu I can honestly say that getting poisoned by Nox and then getting hit every time I try to antidote(That was of course my problem with him when I was doing Offline) seems soooooooooooooooooo much more dangerous than just getting hit I mean Nox is more of a DoT monster and Khezu is just a straight raw monster
Khezu uses electricity. You can become paralyzed. Do you know how unplesant it is when you are paralyzed and a giant flying penis bodyslams you?
Giant Flying Penis? xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoWiiDSiXL
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 am

@shadowbinder wrote:
@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
@Will wrote:
Even though i've never fought Khezu I can honestly say that getting poisoned by Nox and then getting hit every time I try to antidote(That was of course my problem with him when I was doing Offline) seems soooooooooooooooooo much more dangerous than just getting hit I mean Nox is more of a DoT monster and Khezu is just a straight raw monster
Khezu uses electricity. You can become paralyzed. Do you know how unplesant it is when you are paralyzed and a giant flying penis bodyslams you?
Giant Flying Penis? xD
The Khexu seriously looks like a very large, very pale (or inflamed, should we be talking Red Khezu) penis.
Back to top Go down
shadowbinder
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:37 am

@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
@shadowbinder wrote:
@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
@Will wrote:
Even though i've never fought Khezu I can honestly say that getting poisoned by Nox and then getting hit every time I try to antidote(That was of course my problem with him when I was doing Offline) seems soooooooooooooooooo much more dangerous than just getting hit I mean Nox is more of a DoT monster and Khezu is just a straight raw monster
Khezu uses electricity. You can become paralyzed. Do you know how unplesant it is when you are paralyzed and a giant flying penis bodyslams you?
Giant Flying Penis? xD
The Khexu seriously looks like a very large, very pale (or inflamed, should we be talking Red Khezu) penis.
*bursts out laughing*
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoWiiDSiXL
Will
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 am

@shadowbinder wrote:
@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
@shadowbinder wrote:
@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:

Khezu uses electricity. You can become paralyzed. Do you know how unplesant it is when you are paralyzed and a giant flying penis bodyslams you?
Giant Flying Penis? xD
The Khexu seriously looks like a very large, very pale (or inflamed, should we be talking Red Khezu) penis.
*bursts out laughing*
Red Khezu=Red Rocket?????????????????????
Back to top Go down
quidam
Deviljho


Thank you Points : 135

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:12 am

after fighting the khezu, the gigginox looks almost cute
Back to top Go down
Isaak
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 am

Having fought both Khezu and Gigginox (both in low-rank only), I have to say that Gigginox is harder. For some reason her attacks seem less predictable (especially the jumping/charging/body-slamming from the ceiling moves) and harder to dodge because her hits seem to reach a lot farther than they should. I still suck at fighting Gigginox, but it only took me a couple fights to get used to Khezu's moves and learn how to avoid them. I still get hit with the lightning charge attack, but that's almost always because I'm being greedy and trying to triple-pound more often than I should.

Khezu is definitely more disgusting. Partly because it definitely looks like a diseased penis, and because it just looks a lot more like a real blind, cave-dwelling animal than Gigginox - and those animals are fairly creepy in real life. Giggi looks almost streamlined compared to Khezu's chunky ass, and it has some cool markings. Giggi's egg-laying is just as nasty as Khezu's mouth, though.

And I really can't say that either of them are badass in the least. They're both gross and can be a real pain in the ass to fight, so the only badass thing about them is that they are both really, really nasty to people who have never fought them before.
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm

@Isaak wrote:
Having fought both Khezu and Gigginox (both in low-rank only), I have to say that Gigginox is harder. For some reason her attacks seem less predictable (especially the jumping/charging/body-slamming from the ceiling moves) and harder to dodge because her hits seem to reach a lot farther than they should. I still suck at fighting Gigginox, but it only took me a couple fights to get used to Khezu's moves and learn how to avoid them. I still get hit with the lightning charge attack, but that's almost always because I'm being greedy and trying to triple-pound more often than I should.

Khezu is definitely more disgusting. Partly because it definitely looks like a diseased penis, and because it just looks a lot more like a real blind, cave-dwelling animal than Gigginox - and those animals are fairly creepy in real life. Giggi looks almost streamlined compared to Khezu's chunky ass, and it has some cool markings. Giggi's egg-laying is just as nasty as Khezu's mouth, though.

And I really can't say that either of them are badass in the least. They're both gross and can be a real pain in the ass to fight, so the only badass thing about them is that they are both really, really nasty to people who have never fought them before.

you can get used to khezus attacks easily, but in high rank if you get hit with a lightning charge attack, its pretty devastating
also whats up with everyone comparing them to penises? they arent that ugly
Back to top Go down
Griphter195
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 pm

I say Khezu is worse /yes/ but the ultimate worst would be a Khezunox or a Gigizhu /yes/
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:38 pm

you do relize this thread is from july right?
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Ataraxia
Rajang


Thank you Points : 33

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:27 pm

...

inb4lock.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 pm

@Griphter195 wrote:
I say Khezu is worse /yes/ but the ultimate worst would be a Khezunox or a Gigizhu /yes/

Necro post but...

Who cares?
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang


Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:19 pm

InB4someadminormodlocksthethreadduetoanewmembersnecrobumpingbadhabits

Edit:Mod Flare!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Melynx


Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:33 pm

On the gross part, I choose Khezu for sure /scar/. But, for the badass, I choose both Khezu and Gigginox 8)
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:20 am

Oh man....a double Arena with these two would be quite scary. Gigginox can be cheap, but I've had Khezu be much cheaper, especially with minion interference, which is much more aggressive in Unite.

@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
The Khexu seriously looks like a very large, very pale (or inflamed, should we be talking Red Khezu) penis.

Hence probably why we have the less phallic looking Gigginox now because the parents will start complaining.
Back to top Go down
Bimasena009
Yian Kut-Ku


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 pm

@Roon wrote:
Oh man....a double Arena with these two would be quite scary. Gigginox can be cheap, but I've had Khezu be much cheaper, especially with minion interference, which is much more aggressive in Unite.

@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
The Khexu seriously looks like a very large, very pale (or inflamed, should we be talking Red Khezu) penis.

Hence probably why we have the less phallic looking Gigginox now because the parents will start complaining.

Yeah, but Gigginox seems to have 2 butt hole :P
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:07 am

@Bimasena009 wrote:
@Roon wrote:
Oh man....a double Arena with these two would be quite scary. Gigginox can be cheap, but I've had Khezu be much cheaper, especially with minion interference, which is much more aggressive in Unite.

@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
The Khexu seriously looks like a very large, very pale (or inflamed, should we be talking Red Khezu) penis.

Hence probably why we have the less phallic looking Gigginox now because the parents will start complaining.

Yeah, but Gigginox seems to have 2 butt hole :P
Or 2 vaginas, your choice >.>
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:59 am

@Kholdstare wrote:
@Bimasena009 wrote:
@Roon wrote:
Oh man....a double Arena with these two would be quite scary. Gigginox can be cheap, but I've had Khezu be much cheaper, especially with minion interference, which is much more aggressive in Unite.

@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
The Khexu seriously looks like a very large, very pale (or inflamed, should we be talking Red Khezu) penis.

Hence probably why we have the less phallic looking Gigginox now because the parents will start complaining.

Yeah, but Gigginox seems to have 2 butt hole :P
Or 2 vaginas, your choice >.>

One's a mouth, one is an.... Reproductive area.

*pointless rage fit*
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:22 am

Or, OORRR!!!

what if one is an Ear and one is a large pore?? o.O

Mind *bleep*ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gigginox vs. Khezu   Today at 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
Gigginox vs. Khezu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Who is the ugliest? Gigginox, or Khezu??
» Gigginox vs. Khezu
» Khezu welps
» Khezu tips.
» Question about Gigginox (I need to know this to beat him!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Monster Hunter General talk-
Jump to: