Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Empty
PostSubject: what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson)   what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:46 pm

i always use the akantor bow to fight fatails, i been having trouble beating the white fatails soloing, any help?
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson)   what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:59 pm

well, you can do a solo quest on any fatalis and you've got a good bow to start with. one question: do have the final upgrade of the akantor bow called the Tyrant's Wrack? if not, i suggest that you upgrade the bow first. if you do, then try using bombs! once the fatalis (any kind) gets into armor mode, you need to use bombs instead and sink in some damage. if you have the alchemy book, then you can carry up to 22 large barrel bombs! 12 for the large barrel bomb+ then another 10 for the large ones using alchemy. i try to break the wings first since they're very valuable if you need to create any fatalis armor then aim for the head to get the evil eye.

breaking the chest is easy since you can always do random shots and hit it eventually. after every 25 minute encounter for 4 times at best, you can slay the monster. there's a spot where the white fatalis always lands after summoning a lightning attack. remember that spot where it lays its head and you can always place 2 bombs there. when the head is close enough then shoot the bombs.

i recommend using the volganos x gunner set and equip the load up skill from decorations to unlock the 3rd charge level for the akantor bow. bring lots of power coatings, 1 mega demon drug and/or 10 power seeds to boost up the power coating and steaks. no need for mega juice since the armor has a fast charge skill. also maintain at least 60% hp to activate the survival skill just in case!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson)   what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:30 pm

ty for help
Back to top Go down
exalted

PostSubject: LOSER !   what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Eclipse, you could screw yourself over and over again and still end up as a dipshit lowlife that you are.

Know ya place or i'll screw your freakin' life and make it look like an accident.

Kapish ?
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Aptonoth
Vincent

Thank you Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson)   what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:44 am

exalted wrote:
Eclipse, you could screw yourself over and over again and still end up as a dipshit lowlife that you are.

Know ya place or i'll screw your freakin' life and make it look like an accident.

Kapish ?

Stop being a dick.
Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson)   what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 pm

dual dragon ultimas
Mega dash juice
bombs
nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson)   what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the easiest way to solo fatails(white+crimson)
Page 1 of 1