Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Conduit 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Conduit 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Conduit 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melynx

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Conduit 2 Empty
PostThe Conduit 2

This topic is for anything and everything conduit 2, the best fps for the wii.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Conduit 2 :: Comments

RDC
Re: The Conduit 2
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:38 pm by RDC
I have found everything but some of the grafitti. That has become a pain in the ass.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm by 7
Ive pretty much given up on that. I stick to online. My name is kt. Im not going to give you my fc because you will have a problem with the load out i use lol.
Excarius
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 am by Excarius
I played it. Micheal makes me laugh. My wiis down though until i find a sodering iron to fix it with so im sorry I cant shoot some heads with you Sad by vort
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am by 7
Michael is pretty funny occasionally. Trust me, you wouldn't want to play with me- im a stealther. Stealth, metal legs, mending, light armor/improved ballistics.
dcj91x
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 am by dcj91x
I really enjoy the game. Not played online that much but I like the story mode. I was suprised at how hard the game was though. Even on the easiest mode. I still get my butt whooped.
RDC
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:50 am by RDC
I enjoyed the story mode also. I haven't unlocked all the weapons yet. I don't play online enough. Without spoiling the ending for anyone thinking of getting the game, that was one of the most left field endings I have ever seen. It was cool, but seriously... W. T. F? I'm going out on a limb here and predicting a Wii U sequel.
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 pm by 7
I have all but smaw and carbonizer. Con3 probly be wii u. I want to play as gw so bad!
dcj91x
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:42 pm by dcj91x
The Conduit 3D for the 3DS has already been announced. If it looks as good as the 3d pictures I have of the Conduit 2, it will be really worth getting just for the 3D graphics. The gameplay on the 3DS for the conduit may add a lot as well. I really like having items and weapons on a touch screen. also.. I can see using the motion controls to look around and fire...
Ares
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm by Ares
7 wrote:
Ive pretty much given up on that. I stick to online. My name is kt. Im not going to give you my fc because you will have a problem with the load out i use lol.

Gee, i wonder waht kt stands for. (Ares alredy knows hehe)
RDC
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 pm by RDC
I had not heard of the Conduit 3 for 3DS. What is the release date?
Post  by Sponsored content

The Conduit 2

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: