Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Team Fortress 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yamatsu
Admin
avatar

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

20110626
PostTeam Fortress 2

Does anybody play Team Fortress 2 here?
It's a class-based multiplayer shooter. There are 9 classes, each having advantages and disadvantages.
There's: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper and Spy.

As of a few days ago it's now completely free to play.
You will need Steam to play it.

Only disadvantage of the game being F2P now is that most servers will be FLOODED with people.

If you already have the game, add me on Steam (Yamatsu).
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» U15 Boys Ottawa Titans AAU Basketball Team
» Your favorite basketball team
» New Skill (Double team)
» Drive basketball U17 team vs BC Basketball U17 team?
» CBS-Team wishes a happy new year!
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Team Fortress 2 :: Comments

Re: Team Fortress 2
Post on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:27 pm by DeathBanes
@Yamatsu wrote:
Does anybody play Team Fortress 2 here?
It's a class-based multiplayer shooter. There are 9 classes, each having advantages and disadvantages.
There's: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper and Spy.

As of a few days ago it's now completely free to play.
You will need Steam to play it.

Only disadvantage of the game being F2P now is that most servers will be FLOODED with people.

If you already have the game, add me on Steam (Yamatsu).
Would be delighted to add you but for new steam users (like me), you need to purchase a game in order to chat with a group and add people.
avatar
Re: Team Fortress 2
Post on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:08 pm by Yamatsu
@DeathBanes wrote:
@Yamatsu wrote:
Does anybody play Team Fortress 2 here?
It's a class-based multiplayer shooter. There are 9 classes, each having advantages and disadvantages.
There's: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper and Spy.

As of a few days ago it's now completely free to play.
You will need Steam to play it.

Only disadvantage of the game being F2P now is that most servers will be FLOODED with people.

If you already have the game, add me on Steam (Yamatsu).
Would be delighted to add you but for new steam users (like me), you need to purchase a game in order to chat with a group and add people.
Really?!
Since when?
That's just pure greed on the Steam Team part. >>
avatar
Re: Team Fortress 2
Post on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm by Excarius
I play a little but not too much because I lag. Not to the point where im frozen but to the point where it bugs me. Ill get a better computer eventually.
avatar
Re: Team Fortress 2
Post on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:44 am by Chai
I was just starting to download this today, o.O. Didn't know of this thread 'til now. Unfortunately, I can't add you either until I purchase a game as well... Haven't found one worth buying just yet.
avatar
Re: Team Fortress 2
Post on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:07 am by Phazon Xenomorph
@Chai wrote:
I was just starting to download this today, o.O. Didn't know of this thread 'til now. Unfortunately, I can't add you either until I purchase a game as well... Haven't found one worth buying just yet.

Terraria, its cheap, only 10$, and if you buy it you should get access to everything if that's the requirement.
avatar
Re: Team Fortress 2
Post on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 am by Chai
Nova wrote:
@Chai wrote:
I was just starting to download this today, o.O. Didn't know of this thread 'til now. Unfortunately, I can't add you either until I purchase a game as well... Haven't found one worth buying just yet.

Terraria, its cheap, only 10$, and if you buy it you should get access to everything if that's the requirement.

Good idea. I've all ready played Terraria and I quite like it. It would be handy having the auto-updates and getting rid of the requirements.
Re: Team Fortress 2
Post  by Sponsored content
 

Team Fortress 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: