Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Armor Combinations  Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Armor Combinations  Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armor Combinations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

Thank you Points : 27

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Armor Combinations  Empty
PostSubject: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 am

This is mostly for Nova, but if anyone else has any good armor combs, lemme know. I finally made it to HR8 solo, and Nova was gonna give me a list of monsters to farm for a good armor set/combo. So if anyone wants to help me out, I'd be very appreciative.
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 am

Don't need to just download athena's A.S.S

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/217-athenas-armor-set-search/

type in the skills you want and voila it pops up.
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 am

Ahh, well I was very skeptical to downloads, but I just downloaded this and it's great! Thanks a lot haruno! ^^
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:36 am

Lol np glad i could help. If you need advice on a certain monster or how weapons work or what weapons you should use just feel free to ask :D how far are you now btw?
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 am

I was having trouble with some of the key quests to get my HR8 Narga urgent, which i beat yesterday, so now I'm looking for some good armor combos with sharpness+1 to kill the Black Fatalis. (I repelled it, but for some reason, it just won't die right now >.<) And I know how weapons work, haha. But thank you anyway. :P
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 am

PFFFF just use the site i gave ya before which has all the good combos already worked out.

Also:

Dark Akantor Mask
Ceanataur Mail U
Ceanataur Braces U
Ceanataur Tasset Z (terra shogun, prepare for a real pain in the ass fight)
Ceanataur Greaves Z (more terra shogun)

Skills: Sharp+1, Sharp Sword, Reckless Abandon+2 (add in proper gems to activate any skills needed, gem carefully too, with a 2 slot weapon you get +3 reck)

Last edited by Nova on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 am

The other good set is:

Khezu Helm Z
Dark Akantor Aegis
RathSoulVambracesZ (azure los)
DarkAkantorCincture
RathalosSoulGreavesZ (azure los again)

Skills (with some minor gemming): Sharp+1, High Grade Earplugs (great for blos and fatalis), Reckless Abandon+2 (can also be +1 and have Bomber for armor mode Fata's)
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 am

Yamatsu came up with a brilliant rapid set for me:
Blango Helm Z
Rathalos Vest X
Rathalos Guards X
Rathalos Coat X
Rathalos Leggings X

And the jewels...
Helm: Element Jewel+
Vest: Element Jewel+
Guards: Attack Jewel, StrongShot Jewel
Coat: Element Jewel, Element Jewel
Leggings: Strongshot Jewel, StrongShot Jewel

This gives attack boost L, Element attack up, and rapid/normal s up, with a final defense of 326, excluding charms and talons. It looks sweet too.

Last time I heard, Yamatsu was looking for a set that gave adrenaline+2, element attack up, and pierce s up. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:34 pm

That'll be useful for when I gun/bow, but I'm a blademaster when i solo. I probably won't do any serious gunning until I get HR9 anyway, when I basically have everything unlocked.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm

@nova
There's a better set than what you listed for sharp+1/sharpsword/RA+3

C blango destructor (artisan jewel)
Kaiser Crown X (celebrity jewel)
Caenataur Mail U (celebrity jewel)
Caenataur Braces U (master jewel)
Caenataur Tasset Z (celebrity jewel)
Akantor Hessian (artisan jewel)
Sharp+1, Reckless Abandon+3. Sharp Sword

this set only requires 1 slot and fully maxed out has better def

@x kitsune: is the set yama posted for bows? or for bowguns? If it's for bowguns it'll be a terrible set...............

Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:11 am

Nova, I'm working on the Ceanataur Set with Akantor Helm, but I was wondering. Do I need Akantor helm? It's not hard to get, but I still have terrible hammers for it. (Was gonna make Big Blue Chopper Hammer with 1300 attack and Purple sharpness.)
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:22 am

RGNK Hermit wrote:
Nova, I'm working on the Ceanataur Set with Akantor Helm, but I was wondering. Do I need Akantor helm? It's not hard to get, but I still have terrible hammers for it. (Was gonna make Big Blue Chopper Hammer with 1300 attack and Purple sharpness.)
my set's better than nova's rofl

C blango destructor (artisan jewel)
Kaiser Crown X (celebrity jewel)
Caenataur Mail U (celebrity jewel)
Caenataur Braces U (master jewel)
Caenataur Tasset Z (celebrity jewel)
Akantor Hessian (artisan jewel)
Sharp+1, Reckless Abandon+3. Sharp Sword

and it only requires a one slot weapon to work. And we all know 1 slot > 2 slot weapons damage wise. Far easier to make to.
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:25 am

I don't think I have G-Level Teostra unlocked yet. And I hate fighting Teostra. He's my Achilles heel in Unite.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:27 am

RGNK Hermit wrote:
I don't think I have G-Level Teostra unlocked yet. And I hate fighting Teostra. He's my Achilles heel in Unite.
that kaiser crown headpiece will be much desired in sharp+1/reckless abandon sets. Just saying. :X
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:34 am

Yeah haruno how about you go be quiet? I'm well aware there are better sets out there but hermit JUST got to HR8, and yes hermit you do need the Akantor helm.

And neither of us have unlocked the G rank elder dragons, im taking my sweet time playing on and off and trying to make G rank blos weapons first
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:43 am

Nova wrote:
Yeah haruno how about you go be quiet? I'm well aware there are better sets out there but hermit JUST got to HR8, and yes hermit you do need the Akantor helm.

And neither of us have unlocked the G rank elder dragons, im taking my sweet time playing on and off and trying to make G rank blos weapons first

Ahh, okay. I'm just not too familiar with Akantor. I can last, just oblivious to most openings. Or I was, now I know a lot of it's openings from watching vids and fooling around on the quest, but should I get Village Akantor? Cause IIRC, village monsters have much less health than Guild monsters, and I think it was a little less attack as well. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:57 am

RGNK Hermit wrote:
Nova wrote:

Ahh, okay. I'm just not too familiar with Akantor. I can last, just oblivious to most openings. Or I was, now I know a lot of it's openings from watching vids and fooling around on the quest, but should I get Village Akantor? Cause IIRC, village monsters have much less health than Guild monsters, and I think it was a little less attack as well. Correct me if I'm wrong.

yeah Village Akantor is easy for you in G rank gear / weapons to unlock

if you have that max upgraded Khezu Hammer or near max use that to smack him about. hes really easy
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:01 am

Nova wrote:

Well if you're advising him to use a 2 slot weap instead of a one slot weap there is a proble, Since most one slot weaps at hr 8 do more damage than their 2 slot counterparts even with the extra 10% affinity. But for hr 8 the best raw weapons currently available are the narga series......or you could try the hr7+ dlc tiggy quest.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:02 am

haruno wrote:
Nova wrote:

Well if you're advising him to use a 2 slot weap instead of a one slot weap there is a proble, Since most one slot weaps at hr 8 do more damage than their 2 slot counterparts even with the extra 10% affinity. But for hr 8 the best raw weapons currently available are the narga series......or you could try the hr7+ dlc tiggy quest.

I'm not advising that, learn to read, I simply stated that if any of his weapons were 2 slotter, then the Reckless Abandon+2 / sharp+1 / sharp sword set can become Reck+3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armor Combinations    Armor Combinations  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armor Combinations
Page 1 of 1