Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 The **** is up with this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: The **** is up with this?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

So here's the deal. Until recently I had this image as my Desktop Wallpaper
(Sorry for the huge size)
Spoiler:
 

But during this period I noticed something very strange.

Spoiler:
 


Whose hand and foot are these? They look like Akumas, but Akuma's way up top, and he's huge. They also don't seem to originate from anywhere but thin air.

But wait. Something else is wrong.

Spoiler:
 

Whose glove is this? It looks like Juri's, but again, she's way up at the top, and if it WAS hers, her arm'd have to have an extra joint in between her wrist and elbow. It's not Makoto's either, it's far to big.

Does anyone have an explanation for this, or was the artist just stoned?
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 281

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: The **** is up with this?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Shin Zelkami wrote:
So here's the deal. Until recently I had this image as my Desktop Wallpaper
(Sorry for the huge size)
Spoiler:
 

But during this period I noticed something very strange.

Spoiler:
 


Whose hand and foot are these? They look like Akumas, but Akuma's way up top, and he's huge. They also don't seem to originate from anywhere but thin air.

But wait. Something else is wrong.

Spoiler:
 

Whose glove is this? It looks like Juri's, but again, she's way up at the top, and if it WAS hers, her arm'd have to have an extra joint in between her wrist and elbow. It's not Makoto's either, it's far to big.

Does anyone have an explanation for this, or was the artist just stoned?

Explanation:

feet- its the guy with a fucked up face jumping like this:
http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/g/girly_jump-10870.jpg
or perhaps he is falling over after his ugly ass face was beat in.

hand- it's not a glove, for starters, it's just makoto's horribly resized hand.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The **** is up with this?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm

ok I get Makotos, but that still doesn't explain the other hand. And for that girly jump thing to work, he'd have to be able to twist his ankle 180 Degrees in mid jump.
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 281

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: The **** is up with this?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Shin Zelkami wrote:
ok I get Makotos, but that still doesn't explain the other hand. And for that girly jump thing to work, he'd have to be able to twist his ankle 180 Degrees in mid jump.

The tops of his feet are facing downwards. I think you are looking at the picture wrong <_<

Makoto's hand is right there, attatched to her body clearly, its a bit big.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The **** is up with this?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:30 pm

*squints*
NOW I see it. It's still odd since it looks like he has no heel. But again. It still doesn't explain the hand that's grabbing him.
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 281

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: The **** is up with this?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Shin Zelkami wrote:
*squints*
NOW I see it. It's still odd since it looks like he has no heel. But again. It still doesn't explain the hand that's grabbing him.

Those are dhalsim's arms, so i assume he is doing some crazy back-breaking maneuver against the random guy. Nothing is visible other than his arms.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: The **** is up with this?   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Dang, alot of ppl in tht pic were ugly as crap
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The **** is up with this?   Today at 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The **** is up with this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Non-MH Related :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: