Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luke111232
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Empty
PostSubject: Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help   Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 am

I just started MHF2 and I don now how to get Thunderbug Jelly

Plys helppp
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

Thank you Points : 27

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help   Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Kill thunderbugs. They sometimes drop a shiny. That's basically like a carve. You will get Monster Juice/Broth/Essence, or thunderbug Juice/Jelly, depending on if it is Low Rank, High Rank, or G-Rank. I hope this helps ^^

(They are mostly found in the Tower, and for High Rankss they can be found in the Jungle. Correct me if I'm wrong fellas and lady-fellas)
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
luke111232
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help   Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:40 am

RGNK Hermit wrote:
Kill thunderbugs. They sometimes drop a shiny. That's basically like a carve. You will get Monster Juice/Broth/Essence, or thunderbug Juice/Jelly, depending on if it is Low Rank, High Rank, or G-Rank. I hope this helps ^^

(They are mostly found in the Tower, and for High Rankss they can be found in the Jungle. Correct me if I'm wrong fellas and lady-fellas)

Thanks this really helped

Yes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vort
Back to top Go down
MentalFission
Kelbi
MentalFission

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help   Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:56 pm

I believe that you can also give Dragonmoss/Dragonwood to the small guy in the Snowy Mountains (Area 4, iirc). You could use that as an alternative method if you have some wood and moss to spare.
Back to top Go down
luke111232
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help   Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 am

MentalFission wrote:
I believe that you can also give Dragonmoss/Dragonwood to the small guy in the Snowy Mountains (Area 4, iirc). You could use that as an alternative method if you have some wood and moss to spare.

Ahhhhhhhh cool did not know this

I do indeed have some wood spare thanks

Yes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vortYes by vort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help   Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: PSP/Vita (Western releases)-
Jump to: