Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Starting A new save, need help with armor? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Starting A new save, need help with armor? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting A new save, need help with armor?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Starting A new save, need help with armor? Empty
PostSubject: Starting A new save, need help with armor?   Starting A new save, need help with armor? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:39 pm

So yeah, I'm starting a new game on MHFU, and I'm going to try and get the best equipment possible each HR (I.E Rathalos armor at hr1, guild)
I'll be doing it with dual blades, so my question is, what's a good armor for a dual blader at low rank? I've calculated I could get attack boost M and earplugs with a combination of hornet, garuga mask, and rathalos, but I'ld like to get as much offensive power as possible, preferably getting sharpness+1 on there. Also, reccomended dual blades/help on adhoc would be appreciated ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Starting A new save, need help with armor?   Starting A new save, need help with armor? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:54 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:
So yeah, I'm starting a new game on MHFU, and I'm going to try and get the best equipment possible each HR (I.E Rathalos armor at hr1, guild)
I'll be doing it with dual blades, so my question is, what's a good armor for a dual blader at low rank? I've calculated I could get attack boost M and earplugs with a combination of hornet, garuga mask, and rathalos, but I'ld like to get as much offensive power as possible, preferably getting sharpness+1 on there. Also, reccomended dual blades/help on adhoc would be appreciated ^_^

None. Dual blades at low rank eat what little sharpness they have and make themselves not very viable. They exist, but they aren't really useful.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Starting A new save, need help with armor?   Starting A new save, need help with armor? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Nova wrote:
X Kitsune X wrote:

None. Dual blades at low rank eat what little sharpness they have and make themselves not very viable. They exist, but they aren't really useful.

Couldn't I counter that with razor sharp? If I could find a hybrid that gave razor sharp and something else like an attack boost, I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Hashbrowns
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Starting A new save, need help with armor?   Starting A new save, need help with armor? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:09 pm

I know low rank Ceanataur armor has useful skills, especially for dual blades, but I'm not sure if they fit your requirements.

Good luck. Starting dual blades sounds like it'll be a pain in the ass :\
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Starting A new save, need help with armor?   Starting A new save, need help with armor? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:10 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:
Nova wrote:
X Kitsune X wrote:

Couldn't I counter that with razor sharp? If I could find a hybrid that gave razor sharp and something else like an attack boost, I'd be happy.

Don't really know tbh. I know Diablos D is awesome but that's a ton of Black Diablos you have to fight.

I've just never liked Dual Swords for low rank in Unite because they are pretty much completely worthless, low sharpness, low element, one or two demon dance combos and they are near broken and bounce like hell, doing such low damage. Then again I could be wrong. I've rarely used Duals except at high / max rank because then they truly can shine.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Starting A new save, need help with armor?   Starting A new save, need help with armor? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 am

I'll look into ceantaur and diablo D. I'm probably going to make diablo Z on my main account for meelee anyway, RA+3, HGE, and sharp sword? Yes please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting A new save, need help with armor?   Starting A new save, need help with armor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting A new save, need help with armor?
Page 1 of 1