Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 
 

 Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Im here to talk about kingdom hearts cuz ive beat all of them except for re: chain of memories cuz it sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn

AuthorMessage
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 am

Nova wrote:
Kingdom Hearts games suck.

Yes that is my view on it.

Why you ask?

Because children can't be heroes like that.

I'm sorry but I don't care which made up gaming universe you come from. It's just not logical for kids to be wielding weapons in which they just suddenly get as a plot device and are able to best adults or some really powerful monster with. Then there's the issue of their lower stamina / strength due to their younger age, they aren't built nearly as fit as a typical hero adult who has way more stamina and health going for him or her.

I know it's silly to bring that kind of discussion / view to a video game but honestly it pisses me off every time I see a game have a child as the main hero / character. It's not logical or practical and it just looks stupid.

Yeah some little kid who got some "magical" weapon is just going to go around besting people who have discipline and trained hard to master the art of wielding weapons or magic...riiiight....
coughLegendofZeldacough
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 155

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 am

i just seen some of the kh2 gummi building from a friend, i really want it now lol

on a side note ... i loathe poohs world, loathe it, not hate, i loathe it with a passion ... dont ask why ... its just ... i loathe it ... lamest thing ever to me e.e
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am

@Jojozityjo wrote:
i just seen some of the kh2 gummi building from a friend, i really want it now lol

on a side note ... i loathe poohs world, loathe it, not hate, i loathe it with a passion ... dont ask why ... its just ... i loathe it ... lamest thing ever to me e.e

You have to do it for the one of the Orihalcum+ if you plan on forging the Ultima Weapon
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 am

@Chips wrote:
@Jojozityjo wrote:
i just seen some of the kh2 gummi building from a friend, i really want it now lol

on a side note ... i loathe poohs world, loathe it, not hate, i loathe it with a passion ... dont ask why ... its just ... i loathe it ... lamest thing ever to me e.e

You have to do it for the one of the Orihalcum+ if you plan on forging the Ultima Weapon

I never forged the ultima weapon, but im getting a copy of kh2 from my friend so i plan to do it then
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Jojozityjo
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 155

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm

yeah, i know the pooh world is needed, but it doesnt mean i have to like doing it lol
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 pm

pooh does have an un interesting world, so does the under water place
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:51 am

pooh world is not that bad, takes less than 30mins xD.

Pooh world is in a book and you just do it one at a time, or full on in the end.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 155

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:45 am

its still incredibly lame, i prefer the mermaid world, who's name escapes me atm. Even though i heard in the second KH, its mostly all singing lol
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 pm

yeah, its like a music minigame, but u dont get kickin tunes to listen to. its not a world you have to do, but i did it anyway. same goes for the pride lands, but who doesnt wanna use sora in tiger form with the keyblade in his mouth lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Stuff
Diablos


Thank you Points : 31

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:53 am

Wuuuuut? You guys are lame. No kickin tunes? wut about "under the sea"? And pooh's world is the best. Doesn't it make you feel all warm inside when you see sora and pooh together? >.< On a serious note, poohs world is actually my favorite. It's like the mini game section of the game. Those mini games are fun.

But I do agree with Nova. I wanna see a big sweaty muscular man with a doo rag with a scar across his chest be the main character of KH. Maybe Sora will fit that description in KH3. I mean, he did go from a 8yo to a mid teen physique in KH2.

I know there's LoZ, but these aren't the only games using a child as the main character. It actually seems like developers are milking the "kiddy hero" thing. And then you have mickey being the keyblade master extreme while going "hooo boy!" in the middle of a combo.

@Ares wrote:
I never forged the ultima weapon, but im getting a copy of kh2 from my friend so i plan to do it then
Do it in final mix. It's funner. The extra content is satisfying and you get to be lvl1 the whole game if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/StuffQilla
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 am

@Stuff wrote:
Wuuuuut? You guys are lame. No kickin tunes? wut about "under the sea"? And pooh's world is the best. Doesn't it make you feel all warm inside when you see sora and pooh together? >.< On a serious note, poohs world is actually my favorite. It's like the mini game section of the game. Those mini games are fun.

But I do agree with Nova. I wanna see a big sweaty muscular man with a doo rag with a scar across his chest be the main character of KH. Maybe Sora will fit that description in KH3. I mean, he did go from a 8yo to a mid teen physique in KH2.

I know there's LoZ, but these aren't the only games using a child as the main character. It actually seems like developers are milking the "kiddy hero" thing. And then you have mickey being the keyblade master extreme while going "hooo boy!" in the middle of a combo.

@Ares wrote:
I never forged the ultima weapon, but im getting a copy of kh2 from my friend so i plan to do it then
Do it in final mix. It's funner. The extra content is satisfying and you get to be lvl1 the whole game if you want.

Actually, sora went from 12 to 15
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Stuff
Diablos


Thank you Points : 31

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 pm

physique He looked like a baby in the first one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/StuffQilla
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:51 pm

@Stuff wrote:
physique He looked like a baby in the first one.

I agree with u there, but Sora was twelve, he was just slow to mature hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Jojozityjo
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 155

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm

slow to mature, though his feet werent >,> ... those things were huge XD lol
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 pm

i swear he must have shopped at a clown emporium
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:39 pm

@Jojozityjo wrote:
slow to mature, though his feet werent >,> ... those things were huge XD lol



Dem Feet.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Your KH questions answered. It might not be what you wanted to hear.


http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/12/xehanorts-last-game-will-be-kingdom-hearts-iii-but-sora-will-still-be-the-series-protagonist/
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 281

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 pm

This is kind of random, but the one thing i DO like about kh, is that a site made by fans of KH has a library of game (all games, not just KH) soundtracks free to download.

As seen here:

http://downloads.khinsider.com/

can't even say how much i appreciate that library of music
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Air
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 am

This is about to be a long post with lots of editing, grammar mistakes and spelling errors well here goes.

1st thing I noticed is Im wondering if anyone knows anything about kingdom hearts?
I dont know about you guys but if your going to argue at least use facts that is how your opinions can have value to them, just spewing out words doesnt cut it. Plus with opinions you seem more like a troll.

Well lets start:

1 Ares- you say Chain of memories sucked yet you never mentioned which one, and why you didnt like it, if its cause of the card system, you must love spamming [x] in the other ones, Chain of memories takes skill stragety. Not saying the others dont, unless you play on Expert or normal doing things at low levels. Plus I think Baten Kratos(probably spelled wrong but oh well) would like to tell you about card systems and why they are awesome. Forgot to mention I wonder if you read or research sora is 14 in KH 1
1a - the ares thing, yeah see this is Kingdom hearts not final fantasy if you wanna knock on that then I suggest you go back and check out Mario and say "How the hell is bowser back again, Mario defeated him in the last 10 games" but I bet your not and probably still play them. THen you should go back and look at all your games and ask yourself, could this be possible, cause didnt this happen? Hmmm
1b - you forgot to add that 358 explains alot about the main game, it lets you know about Roxas, you know Soras nobody, you would have to know about him I think seeing as how Sora is the main character.
1c once again Sora was 14 in KH and went to 15 in 2.

2 Nova - I wish you would come back to this thread and actually reply being said as how you were stopped right when someone brought in Zelda guess nothing else to say against one of the greatest games of all times. Arent gaming universies suppose to be unreal/ not logical if you want realizem/logical things I suggest you live your life, for me I play video games to escape reality/entertainment. How many big name games have children as heros besides 2? Plus being that Sora is 14 hes a teenage not a child, guess you could argue back about that but the fact is hes a teenager.
2a - The weapons make you stronger crap, guess your love for final fantasy should fall down the drain and pick up something new.
2b - "games cause they ruin a good bit of the Final Fantasy " hate to be harsh but your view didnt matter you werent making the game or adding any value to it.
So they ruined 1 character and later you mentioned Ares so I guess thats 2, would love to know your definition of a "good bit" I would assume its more than 2.
2c - Seeing as how you like FInal fantasy so much, you better not touch Versus then cause guess what its using the Kingdom hearts battle system and seeing as how KH sucks, then XIII versus in your eyes should suck. Plus you commented saying your eager to see our thought process yet you havent replied. Its been weeks man.
2d - Since you did like FF i was gonna bag on XIII but i dont wanna troll now do I.
3 Vortiene - Another person hating/disliking it because of disney, is it because its childish? Guess all of disneys achivements make it sucky,
Keyblades arent real weapons, guess you should go to CoD for your realizem or live your life as I suggested to Nova.
3a - "To be honest I wouldn't have said anything if Nova didn't say what he did.
I just don't like Final Fantasy in general" so Nova influenced this how you said this after nova posted " Better argument than Nova's, Kingdom Hearts Sucks because Disney Sucks, And keyblades aren't real weapons. Looks like you wanted to be in the arguement and if you didnt you simply dont reply.

4 Shin - Jack sparrow isnt a main enough character to be worth playable, hes in one world.


To have your adult "hero" gonna have to wait till KH3 or KH4(if there is one)

The whole playing games for having "real" things is retarded, majority of people play games for entertainment and to escape reality if you and nova made these "real things" I suggest making a shooter where you die in 1 hit and you cant respawn and you cant heal over time. Then lets see your income on that, or maybe a roleplayer where a 20 year old buffed up guy on roids goes out and fights only humans, cause you nothing is real but us. I would suggest making it like the sims but even more real lets not make things fast like a 3 seconds shower, lets play them in real time.

Sorry if that sounded like an attack or well anywhere in this post, just it sucks to have you attack a game with opinions and no support to it, are we dictators? This sucks cause I say so? Yes I like kingdom hearts and you could say im biased but well everything Ive said were facts sucks I guess.
That is how you win arguements and get people to not have anything to say, Ive provided my facts now I hope you 4 can provide back some more not just opinions.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:34 am

^You didn't have to comment about Shin's Jack Sparrow comment... he's just kidding =/

y so seriuz D:
Back to top Go down
Air
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 pm

@Chips wrote:
^You didn't have to comment about Shin's Jack Sparrow comment... he's just kidding =/

y so seriuz D:

Yeah i thought he was but oh well it was something to add to the long list.

y so seriuz, because majority of this seemed like trolling.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

@Air wrote:
@Chips wrote:
^You didn't have to comment about Shin's Jack Sparrow comment... he's just kidding =/

y so seriuz D:

Yeah i thought he was but oh well it was something to add to the long list.

y so seriuz, because majority of this seemed like trolling.

when u feed the trollz you lose the game ):
Back to top Go down
Air
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm

@Chips wrote:
@Air wrote:
@Chips wrote:
^You didn't have to comment about Shin's Jack Sparrow comment... he's just kidding =/

y so seriuz D:

Yeah i thought he was but oh well it was something to add to the long list.

y so seriuz, because majority of this seemed like trolling.

when u feed the trollz you lose the game ):

you feed with opinions not facts.

You can alter an opinion for it to back fire, you cant do that to a fact its written in stone.
As I said up above i would say 95% of it was fact, I dont wanna say 100% because then im sure someone will look through all of it for an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:43 pm

@Air wrote:
@Chips wrote:
@Air wrote:
@Chips wrote:
^You didn't have to comment about Shin's Jack Sparrow comment... he's just kidding =/

y so seriuz D:

Yeah i thought he was but oh well it was something to add to the long list.

y so seriuz, because majority of this seemed like trolling.

when u feed the trollz you lose the game ):

you feed with opinions not facts.

You can alter an opinion for it to back fire, you cant do that to a fact its written in stone.
As I said up above i would say 95% of it was fact, I dont wanna say 100% because then im sure someone will look through all of it for an opinion.

.... when u feed the trollz you lose the game >.>

or rather

You shouldn't criticize other people's opinions. They may like or dislike anyway how, even if they are being hypocritical.

Really, if someone doesn't like the strategic card style of KH and because of that they think it sucks, it is their opinion and their view of it.

It's like food... one person can like sweets and another can hate it... just because they can. it's like forcing other people to eat sweets when you criticize someone's view.

Some people's views/opinions might be trollish, but it's best to just totally leave them alone because it will not change their view on it anyhow and it'll lead to pointless bantering in which the trolls will only troll more D:...

^ and that is the hidden meaning of "When you feed the trolls you lose the game o_ob."

@Air wrote:
That is how you win arguements and get people to not have anything to say, Ive provided my facts now I hope you 4 can provide back some more not just opinions.

There was never really an argument to begin with... just people stating their opinions. =/

kay bye.




Back on topic:


I want KH3DS, I wonder how the story will be.

Back to top Go down
Air
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Yeah I cant change their opinions thats why I use facts, you cant down a fact or troll against, at least i dont see any way, besides a personal attack against the poster or changing subject because you dont have anything to see.
But yeah ill stop we can stay on top 3DS Dream Drop Distance is suppose to add detail to the main stories its not a console one or a spinoff it does add detail to the stories.

Id like to get it but no 3DS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come   Today at 7:20 am

Back to top Go down
 
Kingdom Hearts Games and Games to Come
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kingdom Hearts Fans, prepare to murder me!!!
» kingdom hearts font!
» Mirage Hearts: A Kingdom Hearts AU RP
» Kingdom Hearts Role Play?
» Acord Games New Website

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Non-MH Related :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: