Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Several questions Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Several questions Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lief
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Several questions   Several questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:43 am

Alright, just got to G-rank and currently have to fight nargacuga but I wanted to get golden falchion before I went after him just to make the fight easier and I need to start upgrading weapons again. My questions:

What's the best thing to fight for Rathian rubies? I've been doing the Cat's Golden Rathian quest and just breaking all parts.

What's a good G*1 armor to go for? I've been checking around and I've thought about akantor armor but need to beat a few gravios for brain stems and get golden rajang pelts. I'm currently using Ceanataur S armor and it is gemmed for attack up (L) and sharpness+1.

Where do I get the rajang pelts? Are they just rarer than usual?

What is a good gunner armor? I tend to use bows/guns on Gaoren/Lao/Gravios/Basarios and I think maybe a few others?

Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:47 am

For gunners get shinobi heaven. Best full gunner set in game rofl. Evade+2/element attack up/autoreload ftw

For blades that's easy you only need to farm one G rank monster and thats congala rofl

Skull Face
Conga Z
Akantor
Akantor
Akantor

RA+3/SSI/S+1

all you need until hr9 as for rath rubies do the dual gold/silver rath quests
Back to top Go down
Lief
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 am

Skull face...I think I can make that and the conga Z as well. =l Man, dual rathian and los...eh dualable. Gets annoying after a while. I need the rubies from rathalos eventually. Alright, just need to get 1 firecell stone and get those golden rajang pelts. Where do I get those and best place to get them?

If I can't beat fatalis yet, what else should I get?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Several questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several questions   Several questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Several questions
Page 1 of 1