Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Nargacuga Tips Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Nargacuga Tips Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nargacuga Tips

Go down 
+3
Yamatsu
haruno
Bruno3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruno3
Melynx

Thank you Points : 0

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Here's information for fighting a It\\\\'s Nargacug Nargacuga It\\\\'s Nargacug .

Attack it from behind it. If you attack it from the front, it might use its Tail Slam on you when you're unaware of it. Still watch out, though.

A Nargacuga standing still is NEVER a good sign. It will then use its Swerve-Jump attack, so don't go ANYWHERE in front of it when it stands still.

Watch out when it raises its tail; it will fling sharp scales. This is far range !!!

Bring Power/Mega Juice. You might be running A LOT. They are swift and evasive.

Here are three letters of advice when a Nargacuga is in rage mode: R U N !

You know its Tail Swipe attack? If a Nargacuga turns clockwise when jumping before a Tail Swipe, it will swipe its tail counter-clockwise. If a Nargacuga turns counter-clockwise when jumping before a Tail Swipe, it will swipe its tail clockwise.

When one enters rage mode, step back! It will let out a load roar!
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Those tips are terrible imo...........
Narga tail swipe is easy to moi since it has a tiny hitbox so even without evade+1/2 its pathetically easy to roll through
Same with his jumps
Same with his spike throw
Same with his roar
Just get the hell out of the way when he tailslams.............

Not that hard. Evade+2 makes him a joke
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Well sor-ry! Not everyone has G-Rank Armor or whatever you have! Especially when they fight one for the first time on MH Freedom Unite.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Bruno3 wrote:
Well sor-ry! Not everyone has G-Rank Armor or whatever you have! Especially when they fight one for the first time on MH Freedom Unite.
Wat.
His point is that all you need is evade +1/2 to make narga a joke. You can get many different evade armours before narga.
And I will agree with haruno that your first tip is rather crap. You will waste alot of time trying to stay behind him.

Anyways...
SnS > Narga...
Or hammer. I recommend taking an SnS for first time.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

I find that lancing him is hilariously easy. So he moves around a lot? wait for him to come to you!

I personally use LS on him most of the time, but that's cause that's what I'm best with on Unite. But I have successfully DS, Hammered and Lanced him in decent times.
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 am

I killed 2 Nargacugas and DO have evade-boosting armor: Obituary S or something.
Back to top Go down
Wishmaster
Aptonoth
Wishmaster

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 am

maybe a post not allowed, but still a pointer.

I know i am pretty new here and dont post much, but if everyone starts posting tactics (no experience with narca, so cant say if good or bad) doesnt the forum get swarmed with tactics no-one asks about?

it's the thought that counts, i know, but still... if i post a topic for how to kill every monster ingame (if i had the experience and such).. oh well.. maybe a thought for an other part of the forum
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm just giving info and my findings of a special enemy. It's not like I'm gonna do the whole list of monsters!
Back to top Go down
DomiiHahaha
Kelbi
DomiiHahaha

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 am

i think there are only 2 real tips for a narga.

first is that he only traps into a pitfall when enraged

second is that when you flash him, he often does his 'prowler-stance' for about 3 seconds. throw a sonicbomb at him and he will fall over so you can attack him. this sonic bomb tactic goes without flashing too, of course. but much easier with. and mind that he will enrage after throwing a sonic bomb.
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:54 am

Even the lobster armor has evade +2 and I made it just because XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ladekhan014?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

Nargacuga Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nargacuga Tips   Nargacuga Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nargacuga Tips
Page 1 of 1