Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Multi Console Monster Hunter Games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Multi Console Monster Hunter Games?   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi everybody, today I was eating a Sandwich while thinking of what to do Iin Tri when I started thinking of how there are Monster Hunter Games that only have appeared in one console. So this is for opinions of Multi Console MH games.
First I will start with my opinion: so, from the first MH game, to today the Monster Hunter have been only for one console(most cases are the PSP games which have been the best games as you can hunt normal, + and G monsters with no restrictions) but there is a problem that has been mostly thet they only appeared in one console, take for example Tri that has only appeared on Wii(as for tri there is a portable version that has been even more better than the home console game), so in my opinion there should be more multi console MH games that being that... well there are some reasons
1. if it appears in only 1 console only the people with that console can play it
2. only people of that console may know of the game
3. The game may not be widely known
Now the new generation consoles are appearing and are very promising such as the 3DS, PSP vita and Wii U (microsoft and sony havent said anything of their home consoles yet, wait to the E3 /yes/ )
SO if the games appeared in more consoles the game would be much widely known and there would be more players (take for example nintendo only have 3(internationaly, G appeared in wii in Japan, breaking the "rule", and Frontier appeared in Xbox as well)) so, what do you think,
plz reply
Back to top Go down
Valdast
Popo

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Multi Console Monster Hunter Games?   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

It would be very nice to have Monster Hunter on multiple systems, however unless Capcom would actually pay attention and realize that Monster Hunter is good in NA, I don't think that this would ever happen.
Back to top Go down

Multi Console Monster Hunter Games?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1