Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Radiata Stories  Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Radiata Stories  Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radiata Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

Thank you Points : 27

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Radiata Stories  Empty
PostRadiata Stories

Has anyone played this game? I remember, about five years ago, I was in New Hampshire with my family on our routine camping trip, and we were in a Wal-Mart getting food supplies, and I went to my usual spot-the video game/electronics department. I was looking through the PS2 games, because PS2 was the greatest gaming console of that time at the moment, and I came across "Radiata Stories". The cover looked like two girls, one with a bad-ass ax, and the other with a pretty sweet sword. I bought it on a whim, even though when I was that age, I was very sexist when it came to video-games. So, I popped it in the PS2 when i got back home from our trip, and instantly fell in love. Completely Different than I thought it would be. 100+ NPC's to recruit, two different sides you can join later on, awesome armor and weapons that actually changed to what it says it looks like, rather than look exactly the same, just with a different names, and fantastic graphics, even for the PS2? Totally jaw dropping to a thirteen year old. I want to play it again, but sadly, I'm missing the AV cables to my PS2.

I said a lot of pointless crap up there, but I do that a lot. Anyway, I would enjoy to talk about this amazing game. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Radiata Stories :: Comments

No Comment.

Radiata Stories

Page 1 of 1