Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Longtime Hunter returning to the online community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opeth
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 am

Hello , Im a old hand at MH having played online for a long time on the original MH game on ps2. I recently started coming online with MH Tri , I had played offline mostly but got bored being by myself...just me and Ceadeus /versad/
I primarily use G.Sword but my all time favorite is Lance , Im currently working to get better lances so I can switch over more often. Just got SPiral Heat from Agnaktor , working on the Barrioth lance now as well as Babel.
As far as armor I have various sets , no + stuff yet. Ive actually been having quite the time getting other hunters to go hunting with me , I either find a game with others around my HR but cant get in due to errors on more highly populated servers or I get in and they A: ask me not to join or B: Dont want to come on my hunts , like a couple higher rank than me wimping out on trying to cap 2 Barroths /no/ , so I went by myself , which I guess was ok since I got dc right in the middle of fighting them lol
So just wanted to introduce myself , I guess there arent any MH Clans like there used to be. Most of the searches online Ive done havent come up with any , so hoping to atleast meet some folks that would like to go hunting once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla2195
Seltas

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 am

Hello there.

Come online and we will hunt with you. Just give you info in you sig or something.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 155

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:42 pm

welcome to the forums ^,^/
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:15 am

Cool , I updated my profile with my ID.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Today at 8:55 am

Back to top Go down

Longtime Hunter returning to the online community
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1