Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Members: Please read post in "Member Introduction and Announcements" titled 'Forum Changes'. Thank you

Share | 

Longtime Hunter returning to the online community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opeth
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 am

Hello , Im a old hand at MH having played online for a long time on the original MH game on ps2. I recently started coming online with MH Tri , I had played offline mostly but got bored being by myself...just me and Ceadeus /versad/
I primarily use G.Sword but my all time favorite is Lance , Im currently working to get better lances so I can switch over more often. Just got SPiral Heat from Agnaktor , working on the Barrioth lance now as well as Babel.
As far as armor I have various sets , no + stuff yet. Ive actually been having quite the time getting other hunters to go hunting with me , I either find a game with others around my HR but cant get in due to errors on more highly populated servers or I get in and they A: ask me not to join or B: Dont want to come on my hunts , like a couple higher rank than me wimping out on trying to cap 2 Barroths /no/ , so I went by myself , which I guess was ok since I got dc right in the middle of fighting them lol
So just wanted to introduce myself , I guess there arent any MH Clans like there used to be. Most of the searches online Ive done havent come up with any , so hoping to atleast meet some folks that would like to go hunting once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla2195
Seltas

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 am

Hello there.

Come online and we will hunt with you. Just give you info in you sig or something.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis

Thank you Points : 155

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:42 pm

welcome to the forums ^,^/
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:15 am

Cool , I updated my profile with my ID.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longtime Hunter returning to the online community   

Back to top Go down

Longtime Hunter returning to the online community
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1