Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
3G for the west - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
3G for the west - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3G for the west

Go down 
+47
Kikyome
quidam
Lou Urau
Luciarn
Crystalis
Florenz
Lucas
Vajra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
nguyenmanhlam
Roik
Ares
Axel3
MHWF
CoalRequiem
Snagglux
Exzyro
Dark Angel Frank
Flamingo
Derb
MasterOnion
Roon
RDC
Skinsword
Arakune
1bighiccup
Quentin
Ataraxia
Yamatsu
Win32error
Jader7777
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Phaaze
NinjaX
Eddy
Daggers
Oni Zelkami
Noodles
Silver
Crathen
WinNerd
Silverwind
Chipou
Godzilla2195
It's meh
Will
dcj91x
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

3G for the west - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/18/capcoms-christian-svensson-comments-on-monster-hunter-3g-and-4-localizations/

So it looks likely we will be seeing 3G in the west.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flamingo
Kelbi
Flamingo

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 am

EDGE claims that it's coming to Europe in Quarter 3.

It'd be nice if this is correct. They just need to announce it for the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am

If it comes out in EU, I'm getting me a European 3DS ASAP.

If it comes out in the US..... I'll get a US 3DS XD
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
Kelbi
Flamingo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 am

Heck, Nintendo Gamer seems to think so, too, judging by the last few lines of their review:

Quote :
Tri G is a great reworking of what was already a wonderful game, and probably has more content than any other 3DS title available - so it's just a pity we won't get to play it until later this year. What is this, the '90s?

Tri G has everything that makes Monster Hunter great, but in the absence of online it's probably better to wait until a bit later in the year for the European release.

And I would suggest reading the review, it's pretty funny. The guy's playing the Japanese version and doesn't understand the language whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:42 am

I was just about to post that Flamingo xD

It seems everyone and their mother is saying it's coming out over here, though whether they're just getting the information from each other or not is a different matter...
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:03 am

Ataraxia wrote:

It seems everyone and their mother is saying it's coming out over here, though whether they're just getting the information from each other or not is a different matter...
And at the same time, the heads of Capcom are sitting around a table giggling their bums off while throwing money they got from Japan's Tri G sales saying "uhuu the west wirr nevah geto dis gaem"

But really, it's good to see a lot of magazines and sites saying Tri G is coming out here, though I wish Capcom would say something. >_>
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:30 am

Yamatsu wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:

And at the same time, the heads of Capcom are sitting around a table giggling their bums off while throwing money they got from Japan's Tri G sales saying "uhuu the west wirr nevah geto dis gaem"

But really, it's good to see a lot of magazines and sites saying Tri G is coming out here, though I wish Capcom would say something. >_>

"Capcom finally issued an official statement regarding the western localization of the much anticipated 'Monster Hunter Tri G' earlier today. Capcom's spokesperson had this to say:

'You've...

Been...

TROLLED,
You've been trolled! You have probably been told...'"
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
Kelbi
Flamingo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 am

It's encouraging to see multiple sources stating this. If it were just one it'd be harder to believe. Who knows, maybe it'll even generate enough buzz to get a confirmation!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel Frank
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Our Hunter Prayers just might have been answered.

Though chance it can change, it seems we're finally confirmed for West and Europe release.

I am now a happy camper. :3
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Though I am hopeful and would love to see MH3G earlier than later in the 3rd quarter I am still skeptical. There have been rumors of a western releas for 3G since its announcement but it's hard to get my hopes up until Nintendo or Capcom actually say something themselves. Especially with MH4 getting ready for its launch probably by the end of the year in Japan.

Though, on a plus side if so of the rumors are true then the western releas of 3G will have online and possibly WiiU comparability as well. But by now everyone should know not to trust rumors.
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Dark Angel Frank wrote:
Our Hunter Prayers just might have been answered.

Though chance it can change, it seems we're finally confirmed for West and Europe release.

I am now a happy camper. :3

The channel is an unofficial channel, and largely based off the information we already have.

He just seems more optimistic than we are.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Im happy that at the end they decided to localize it.
Any news for US release? None? :okay:
So we will see 3G and never see P3rd
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Technically it's still a rumor as neither Nintendo nor Capcom have said anything about 3G being localized outside Japan. Though there are a lot of things pointing towards a possible western release there is also a lot of things saying it won't be. I'm sure we all hope Nintendo and Capcome will say something soon though of a release (hopefully as early as June or before) but until they actually say there is a western release the magazines and videos are all just wishful thinking.

As far as p3rd is concerned, There have been rumored of it getting a vita port. Again just rumors but if that is true I would think we would see it in the West. Though it would then be competing with MHFU on the vita. So who knows? But that speculations for a different section.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:21 am

dcj91x wrote:
Technically it's still a rumor as neither Nintendo nor Capcom have said anything about 3G being localized outside Japan. Though there are a lot of things pointing towards a possible western release there is also a lot of things saying it won't be. I'm sure we all hope Nintendo and Capcome will say something soon though of a release (hopefully as early as June or before) but until they actually say there is a western release the magazines and videos are all just wishful thinking.

As far as p3rd is concerned, There have been rumored of it getting a vita port. Again just rumors but if that is true I would think we would see it in the West. Though it would then be competing with MHFU on the vita. So who knows? But that speculations for a different section.
It's becoming available for vita via download.
Which it what I heard.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:34 am

^ it has not yet been confirmed by Sony or Capcom as far as I have seen anywhere. All Sony has said thus far is that the vita was getting a monster hunter title, shortly after that they announced MHFU as a Vita download. Other than that nothing on p3rd. Pretty much p3rd has been, well kinda forgotten about thanks to 3G's success but since Sony really needs a MH game they may try to get both MHFU and p3rd. Though it may affect the sales of each other though if both are released on the vita around the same time. Also they may release MHFU now and p3rd around the time of MH4s release on the 3DS unless Sony is able to sale their souls to Capcom like Nintendo and get their own MH game for the vita.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:31 am

Those with Swapnotes for the 3DS in the US received a message from Reggie talking about an announcement on the 22nd of February. Since the message was sent out on the 3DS I'm assuming the announcement is about the 3DS. Though I doubt this will include a MH3G western release date, we can still hope right?

(Remember though Nintendo does announcements monthly pretty much and Mr. Iwata also sent out a swap note in Japan about this Nintendo direct message so, it's probably just more information on stuff we already know. )
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Well, keep in mind that the Japanese Nintendo Direct and the American Nintendo Direct are two different events. So if MH3G is being localized, chances are we'll hear about it then. If not... There's always E3. Nintendo Direct is the best chance I think. There are rumors that capcom's adding online for the West. If that is true, then an announcement might be coming at E3 because adding online would take a while.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Noodles wrote:
Well, keep in mind that the Japanese Nintendo Direct and the American Nintendo Direct are two different events. So if MH3G is being localized, chances are we'll hear about it then. If not... There's always E3. Nintendo Direct is the best chance I think. There are rumors that capcom's adding online for the West. If that is true, then an announcement might be coming at E3 because adding online would take a while.
I doubt that of having online. Something that dcj said once in other thread I think that MH online is different than others or something like that. Well, if they add online then great
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:32 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Noodles wrote:
I doubt that of having online. Something that dcj said once in other thread I think that MH online is different than others or something like that. Well, if they add online then great

If the magazine sources we've heard from are to be relied on (which, IF they're right about westernizing 3G, then they probably are), then 3G could very well have online in the west.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 pm

They have been known to add things for the west just to make a game more marketable, thigh my personal opinion would be for us to have already gotten the game without online but ehh, I think a majority would rather wait longer to have 3G with online. If they do announce 3G for the west tomorrow I would like to see it be released by April (which is possible though admittedly unlikely). This would still leave time for is to get MH4 around the same time as Japan.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:35 pm

dcj91x wrote:
They have been known to add things for the west just to make a game more marketable, thigh my personal opinion would be for us to have already gotten the game without online but ehh, I think a majority would rather wait longer to have 3G with online. If they do announce 3G for the west tomorrow I would like to see it be released by April (which is possible though admittedly unlikely). This would still leave time for is to get MH4 around the same time as Japan.

Capcom would never release something so popular to the us at the same time as the Japanese
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

It's more up to Nintendo in some ways and Nintendo has been known to surprise us but I do agree. I don't it is likely.

So I am not the only one thinking 3G will be announced tomorrow for the west.

http://www.1up.com/news/nintendo-direct-redesigned-3ds
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 pm

I did also forget to mention that Capcon added an online mode to the western release of tatsounko (whatever it's name is) vs. Capcom. So it's entirely feasible that online will be added. Especially considering that Capcom said they only expect MH to be successful here with online, and that Vs. Capcom didn't seem like it needed it as badly as MH would.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 am

No information from the US Nintendo Direct. Though it was mostly about 3DS games it did talk a bit about some Wii games. It was sad though. At the start Reggi said that he was going to announce a game we might have thought was not coming to the Americas..... Way to get our hopes up.

The EU Nintendo direct is different so any reports from that one?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 pm

dcj91x wrote:
No information from the US Nintendo Direct. Though it was mostly about 3DS games it did talk a bit about some Wii games. It was sad though. At the start Reggi said that he was going to announce a game we might have thought was not coming to the Americas..... Way to get our hopes up.

The EU Nintendo direct is different so any reports from that one?
Our hopes up?
He specifically said "Wii game"
:/
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Hmmm, I never heard wii. but than again I was watching it on my phone and it had a lot of pauses. My work computer does not allow for Nintendo sites. let me try to see that first part again..... 14 seconds and pause... 22 seconds and pause.... Ahhh ok heard it that time. Thanks for letting me know. My appologies. Yea, it paused there the first time and cut it off.

And that's why it's good to have more than one person watching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3G for the west   3G for the west - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3G for the west
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next