Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 
 

 What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do youy like the most?
1. All the weapons!
12%
 12% [ 16 ]
2. New Monsters!
15%
 15% [ 20 ]
3. Seamless terrain (no load)
15%
 15% [ 19 ]
4. New gameplay
13%
 13% [ 17 ]
5. Just new stuff in general
12%
 12% [ 16 ]
6. EVERYTHING
22%
 22% [ 29 ]
7. BRING BACK CHA-CHA GODDAMMIT!
10%
 10% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 130
 

AuthorMessage
Quentin
Rajang


Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 pm

What are most looking forward to in MH4? Personally mine is being able to use dual swords, I've played with them on MH1 (my cousin owns a copy, he won't let me have it) and I absolutely love them, anyway I'm also looking forward to fighting the Plesioth, I always wanted to
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:06 pm

With the concept trailer.....


I like the running and jumping stuff they showed.

THAT is what I like.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 pm

I voted for all the options avaivable, I would like to see both Shakalakas and Felyne companions, new gameplay, no load times... well practically a new Monster Hunter gameplay
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:53 pm

I want to see new monsters. There's nothing wrong with the previous ones I just wanna have new monsters to challenge me. How bout a blob that turns into other monsters in the area.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:54 pm

I want to see new monsters. There's nothing wrong with the previous ones I just wanna have new monsters to challenge me. How bout a blob that turns into other monsters in the area.
Back to top Go down
rubinek
Popo


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 am

...is it bad that I clicked on every option in the poll? xD

But the one i'm looking forward the most to is new gameplay. The original formula is good, but after 8 years Capcom really should bring something new to the table. I'm particularly excited that they are finally getting rid of the loading zones. They were very off-putting when I first started playing Monster Hunter, and they aren't any better now, really.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:15 pm

@rubinek wrote:
...is it bad that I clicked on every option in the poll? xD

Yeah, you should really feel bad about yourself right now.



*points at chair*
Sit down and think about what you just did!
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios


Thank you Points : 79

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Just Monsters and Gameplay for me.

Seamless areas is a major nono - do you really want it to be harder to heal?
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang


Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 pm

@1bighiccup wrote:
Just Monsters and Gameplay for me.

Seamless areas is a major nono - do you really want it to be harder to heal?

Well think about, the people at Capcom want the monster hunter experience to be pretty darn realistic (granted people swimming with a giant sword and heavy armor on is far fetched, and being able to get blasted with a fireball and survive is kind of far fetched but) in real life if you were hunting a monster you wouldn't really have that much time to heal, thus adding in seamless areas would make it so that people manage their health better and they would actually have to learn how to dodge
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:29 am

@Quentin wrote:
@1bighiccup wrote:
Just Monsters and Gameplay for me.

Seamless areas is a major nono - do you really want it to be harder to heal?

Well think about, the people at Capcom want the monster hunter experience to be pretty darn realistic (granted people swimming with a giant sword and heavy armor on is far fetched, and being able to get blasted with a fireball and survive is kind of far fetched but) in real life if you were hunting a monster you wouldn't really have that much time to heal, thus adding in seamless areas would make it so that people manage their health better and they would actually have to learn how to dodge

Also in real life wouldn't you just hide behind a rock and heal?

Maybe you'll be able to do that in the game...
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm really looking forward to MH4! I wonder what new weapons will be in it or what they could be..there are already plenty of weapons. I just hope is doesn't get too ridiculous..like arm cannons that shoot fireballs. But I tell you what would be cool, Double-Sided Swords yo'! (It would be pretty cool though.)
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx


Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:07 pm

@Axel3 wrote:
@Quentin wrote:
@1bighiccup wrote:
Just Monsters and Gameplay for me.

Seamless areas is a major nono - do you really want it to be harder to heal?

Well think about, the people at Capcom want the monster hunter experience to be pretty darn realistic (granted people swimming with a giant sword and heavy armor on is far fetched, and being able to get blasted with a fireball and survive is kind of far fetched but) in real life if you were hunting a monster you wouldn't really have that much time to heal, thus adding in seamless areas would make it so that people manage their health better and they would actually have to learn how to dodge

Also in real life wouldn't you just hide behind a rock and heal?

Maybe you'll be able to do that in the game...

To be honest, In real life I don't think you would be fighting Wyverns lol.
Back to top Go down
Drgnslyr208
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 am

@Blair H wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
@Quentin wrote:
@1bighiccup wrote:
Just Monsters and Gameplay for me.

Seamless areas is a major nono - do you really want it to be harder to heal?

Well think about, the people at Capcom want the monster hunter experience to be pretty darn realistic (granted people swimming with a giant sword and heavy armor on is far fetched, and being able to get blasted with a fireball and survive is kind of far fetched but) in real life if you were hunting a monster you wouldn't really have that much time to heal, thus adding in seamless areas would make it so that people manage their health better and they would actually have to learn how to dodge

Also in real life wouldn't you just hide behind a rock and heal?

Maybe you'll be able to do that in the game...

To be honest, In real life I don't think you would be fighting Wyverns lol.

Heck if monster hunter was real id be fighting them everyday until im dead...Maybe thats why my mom calls me the crazy, stupid, special one /scar/
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:56 pm

At this point, I'm not really sure what I'm looking forward to. It looks good, IMO, but I'm not really sure just yet what I'm waiting for from the game.
Back to top Go down
Vajra
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

I am looking foward to new weapons to hunt stuff with..
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm

With the new video that showed up...
I'm looking forward to attacking in the air. :D
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas


Thank you Points : 38

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:02 pm

If there isn't a jumping super pound for the hammer, I will be very disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel Frank
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 pm

@Snagglux wrote:
If there isn't a jumping super pound for the hammer, I will be very disappoint.
That sounds like an awesome finisher.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:00 pm

I would very much enjoy airborne spirit comboing things.
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 60

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Giant picture w!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:40 am

That 3rd (and fourth) armor makes me question the lack of underwater sequences in the game. The fourth has a beefed up Lagiacrus feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 am

The fourth gives me more of a Jhen-Mohrany feel.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas


Thank you Points : 38

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:38 am

@Derb wrote:
That 3rd (and fourth) armor makes me question the lack of underwater sequences in the game. The fourth has a beefed up Lagiacrus feel to it.

The fur, claws and horns makes the 4th and 5th ones look like they belong to a new Fanged Wyvern to me.

I agree on the 3rd one though. It looks very piscine.
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Which makes me wonder...

Is the image fake (or not about MH4)? Or is the info we received about no underwater sequences fake, putting into question the entire set of rumors we heard a few days ago? Or are there just aquatic creatures we fight on land? Or something else entirely?
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 60

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Dont you remember 2nd Gen Plesioth w? Or the White Lagiacrus ? Regardless of being Picine Wyvs you fight them on land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4   Today at 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
What Are You Looking Forward To in MH4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» new videogame release u look forward to
» Go Viral on Facebook! Forward your event/group/fan page on Facebook to 15000 NYC or 15000 Miami People
» How To Port Forward
» What you: look forward to/will miss/would rather miss
» The Complete Forward

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: 3DS :: Monster Hunter 4/MH4Ultimate-
Jump to: