Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Halo Reach Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Halo Reach Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo Reach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archie
Melynx
Archie

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Halo Reach Empty
PostHalo Reach

So, anyone play halo reach? I play it quite often, and was wondering if anyone else on this forum plays too. XBL: jbadz hit me up we could play sometime. (or even if you dont have the game send me a friend request)

Last edited by Archie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Halo Reach :: Comments

Oni Zelkami
Re: Halo Reach
Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:12 pm by Oni Zelkami
Chips
Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:04 pm by Chips
I would but I don't have Xbox Live, and I don't own the game =/ but I play it at my friends house once in awhile.
Sir Valk
Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 pm by Sir Valk
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Spoiler:

O.O now that belongs in the horror story thread!
Pierce708
Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:15 am by Pierce708
Shin Zelkami wrote:
How the hell did you beat me to what I was gonna post?

And I f*cking love HALO! It's been my first shooter game ever and I'm pretty pissed that Bungie isn't making anymore Halo game :/ 343 Industries better not ruin my childhood game.
Archie
Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 pm by Archie
It is unfortunate that bungie is no longer making the Halo games, but 343 made halo wars, so we know that they have the ability to make RTS games, but that doesent mean that they will make a good FPS game. We can only hope. (Halo 4 is currently in development so we wont have to wait to incredibly long.)
Hermz
Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 am by Hermz
Well, I have Reach, and I love Halo, and I am definitely getting Halo Anniversary. And I don't think 343 will ruin it, cause some Bungie members who worked on the original halo games moved over there, so I have high hopes. DON'T CRUSH MY HIGH HOPES 343 OR I SWEAR YOU WILL PAY.

Anyway, my gamertag is....RGNK Hermit. ^^
Archie
Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:55 pm by Archie
RGNK hermit, i will probably send you a friend request then, would be happy to play some halo with you. And im probably getting halo anniversary too, mainly because i was to young to understand anything when i originaly played halo CE
BT Esq
Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:48 am by BT Esq
Reach restored my faith in the Halo franchise after the abomination that was ODST (what a fcking piece of horseshit should-have-been-an-expansion-made-full-price-release-stand-alone-game that was). I still prefer the COD series for multiplayer... never understood the fun of a fps (First Person SHOOTER) where most of the kills were by melee.

ANTI-FLAME DISCLAIMER: I do like the Halo franchise (bought played and finished every single one of the games released to date, including Halo Wars), I think the multiplayer is well done and fun to play; I personally prefer the style of gameplay afforded by the COD-franchise multiplayer.
Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 pm by Snagglux
I honestly prefer Halo's online over CoD's because it's less dependent on your connection. In CoD, you die so quickly a better connection to the host (or actually being host) will give you a massive advantage. To those with a bad connection, it will seem like you shoot first, but in the killcam you don't shoot at all. With Halo, it becomes less dependent on connection and more upon skill, as even getting the first shot off doesn't guarantee you the kill.

I don't play either of the two that much anymore. I've gotten a little tired of online FPSes in general, TBH.
Chips
Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 pm by Chips
BT Esq wrote:
Reach restored my faith in the Halo franchise after the abomination that was ODST (what a fcking piece of horseshit should-have-been-an-expansion-made-full-price-release-stand-alone-game that was). I still prefer the COD series for multiplayer... never understood the fun of a fps (First Person SHOOTER) where most of the kills were by melee.

ANTI-FLAME DISCLAIMER: I do like the Halo franchise (bought played and finished every single one of the games released to date, including Halo Wars), I think the multiplayer is well done and fun to play; I personally prefer the style of gameplay afforded by the COD-franchise multiplayer.

Only reason I would run Marathon Pro, Commando Pro, and Ninja Pro is because I like to piss people off xD

Also because its fun once in awhile... and by once in awhile meaning when I go to my friend's house to play... once in awhile >.>
Archie
Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 pm by Archie
Snagglux wrote:
I honestly prefer Halo's online over CoD's because it's less dependent on your connection. In CoD, you die so quickly a better connection to the host (or actually being host) will give you a massive advantage. To those with a bad connection, it will seem like you shoot first, but in the killcam you don't shoot at all. With Halo, it becomes less dependent on connection and more upon skill, as even getting the first shot off doesn't guarantee you the kill.

I don't play either of the two that much anymore. I've gotten a little tired of online FPSes in general, TBH.

This is word for word the way i feel about this cod vs halo subject except im not sick of the halo games. i dont know if i ever will be with halo anniversary and halo 4 on their ways. (<grammar error?)
Post  by Sponsored content

Halo Reach

Page 1 of 1