Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Minecraft, nuff said. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Minecraft, nuff said. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft, nuff said.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Minecraft, nuff said. Empty
PostMinecraft, nuff said.

I didnt see a recent thread about this and after looking into it, this game looks freakin awesome. Im planning to get it this week (if not today), and im pretty excited because, it just looks so damn awesome. I havnt heard much about MC here on the forums but i think i have once, and my friendshave been tellin me about it, so im just gonna get it. So i guess say whatever about mc... il listen, and judge you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Share this post on: reddit

Minecraft, nuff said. :: Comments

Hermz
Re: Minecraft, nuff said.
Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 am by Hermz
The maps generate randomly, and are infinite. Also, watch out if you aren't on "Peaceful", or you WILL die. That's not determined on whether or not you think you are good, or will be good. You. Will. Die. Other than that, it's a super fun game, and I encourage you get it. ^^
WinNerd
Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:13 pm by WinNerd
During night, or in dark areas, it's a good idea to check your back often, or listen for the SSSSSSSSsss sound or your hard work WILL get blown up by a creeper.
Florenz
Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:57 pm by Florenz
It's alot of fun. I really enjoy the recent added creative mode version, but you should probably start with survival mode. It's worth the money, I think.
Ares
Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:56 pm by Ares
Yea, ive been waching some videos, and ive got the basics for when i start, but i will DEFINATELY start off on either peaceful mode or normal, and unless i get super good and plan to challenge myself to death, then there will be no hard mode, and if there ever is it will be in the distant future. I will probably be getting the game either tomorrow or thursday... **** thursday, im gettin it tomorrow. (Btw, this is gonna be the first PC game i actually pay money for)
Archie
Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:29 am by Archie
they are coming out with a xbla version on 11.11.11, unfortunately thats the same day as skyrim so i will be preoccupied. but i do ove this game i especially love the feeling you get after building a big awesome structure of some sort.
Un-Tan
Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:07 pm by Un-Tan
If I got this right this is the "general MC"-thread?

I don't got the "real thing" as I downloaded it illegaly but my favorite work of art is to connect all the mountain tops by rail. I make sure that even if you play on hard stuff wont be able to get to you. If you do fall down you will have to walk for like 4 minutes just to find one of the ground entrances. : D

I might be off here but the only diffrences in easy and hard is that more "enemies" spawn. I think fall damaged is altered aswell.

About the new adds in 1.8 I HATE the endermen as they can move blocks. But the villages randomly found are really cool and I am currently building a wall to protect one I found.
Sir Valk
Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 pm by Sir Valk
Can you post the link for the illegal download(im cheap)?

OP, have you seen the yogcast vids? They are hilarious... and show some pretty useful crafting recipes!
Chagrilled
Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:42 am by Chagrilled
minecraft:

punch trees

make house

mine caves

find diamond

fall in lava

ragequit minecraft

circle of life :P
Chai
Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:59 am by Chai
Chagrilled wrote:
minecraft:

punch trees

make house

mine caves

find diamond

fall in lava

ragequit minecraft

Or in my case:

Punch a few trees

Build two houses in the ground (one is half blown up by a creeper)

Purposely jump off a cliff

Go walkabout in the wilderness for half a minute with Shane

Find a random symbol on grass layer that is made of smoothstone

Dig a piece out while standing in it

Fall into the lava directly below it

*Rage quit*
Un-Tan
Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:33 am by Un-Tan
Just google "Minecraft download free" or something similiar. I use "Torrentz" when downloading stuff so just searching for minecraft there should be enough.
Sir Valk
Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:12 pm by Sir Valk
Un-Tan wrote:
Just google "Minecraft download free" or something similiar. I use "Torrentz" when downloading stuff so just searching for minecraft there should be enough.

k, thank you.

Does it stay updated? Or do you have to dl it everytime MC gets updated?
Un-Tan
Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:18 pm by Un-Tan
In my version there is a button called "force update" or something like that. patches minecraft. I have gone from 1.4 > 1.8 with this model 8)
Ares
Post Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 am by Ares
Un-Tan wrote:
In my version there is a button called "force update" or something like that. patches minecraft. I have gone from 1.4 > 1.8 with this model 8)

Force update is in the payed for version too if you downloaded it from the official MC website. And is it really that much to pay $21.95?
Sir Valk
Post Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 pm by Sir Valk
Chagrilled wrote:
minecraft:

punch trees

make house

mine caves

find diamond

fall in lava

ragequit minecraft

This just happened to me... while I also had full gold armor, gold equip, 50 redstone, and 6 loafs of bread I was farming for for around 6 days... oh did I mention I also had 11 obsid...

Ares wrote:
Un-Tan wrote:

Force update is in the payed for version too if you downloaded it from the official MC website. And is it really that much to pay $21.95?

Yes, yes it is... especially when you eat top ramen on average 2/3 meals. Don't you just love college?
Un-Tan
Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am by Un-Tan
I like how this turned into a "omg cheap bastard get MC ligit!!!! :@@@@" convo instead of an actuall MC convo :D
Chagrilled
Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 pm by Chagrilled
found a mineshaft...

then i found pain.
Sir Valk
Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:24 pm by Sir Valk
Chagrilled wrote:
found his shaft...

then i found pain.

Sorry... I just had to edit that...
WinNerd
Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 pm by WinNerd
Whenever I create Creative mode worlds they're always interesting. The first on I found 2 NPC Villages so close that you could so both of them at the same time.. Not far from there was a dungeon at the surface, oh and those weren't the first NPC villages I found in that world o.o

Also, my 3rd creative map is like, 90% water o.o

Spoiler:
Chagrilled
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 am by Chagrilled
WinNerd wrote:
Whenever I create Creative mode worlds they're always interesting. The first on I found 2 NPC Villages so close that you could so both of them at the same time.. Not far from there was a dungeon at the surface, oh and those weren't the first NPC villages I found in that world o.o

Spoiler:

you spawned in an ocean biome? xD you might find a mushroom island somewhere in it.
WinNerd
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 am by WinNerd
Chagrilled wrote:
WinNerd wrote:

Spoiler:

you spawned in an ocean biome? xD you might find a mushroom island somewhere in it.

I've been at all the islands in the picture there, no mushrooms.. But like 4-5 trees though :D

Imagine spawning there in survival mode o.O
Chagrilled
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 am by Chagrilled
WinNerd wrote:
Chagrilled wrote:
WinNerd wrote:

Spoiler:

I've been at all the islands in the picture there, no mushrooms.. But like 4-5 trees though :D

there's a seed with a mushroom biome right nearby. (seed is: 4)

but wtf? an ocean biome is massive i thought? you sure you been across all of it o.O
WinNerd
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:49 am by WinNerd
Chagrilled wrote:
WinNerd wrote:
Chagrilled wrote:
WinNerd wrote:

Spoiler:

there's a seed with a mushroom biome right nearby. (seed is: 4)

but wtf? an ocean biome is massive i thought? you sure you been across all of it o.O

I haven't been to the entire biome, but I've been everywhere in the area of that map.

Also, if anyone wants to take a gander the generation seed is 8798739416855949257
Sir Valk
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 pm by Sir Valk
I was in a complete desert biome the other day on survival... that was pure BS... around 1000 cactus blocks...

Edit: Im gonna try the Mo' Creatures Mod today, and I was wondering if you guys have any other good mods you recommend?
Ares
Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 am by Ares
Sir Valk wrote:
I was in a complete desert biome the other day on survival... that was pure BS... around 1000 cactus blocks...

Edit: Im gonna try the Mo' Creatures Mod today, and I was wondering if you guys have any other good mods you recommend?

Wow, you are in shit, im in shit because animals wont spawn anywhere, and theyre supposed to spawn in 1.8.1 right? anywhere theres sunlight i believe i was told (prolly by shane) and so i might have to sail across the ocean just to find animals...
Post  by Sponsored content

Minecraft, nuff said.

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next