Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 
 

 Minecraft, nuff said.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Minecraft, nuff said.   Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:12 am

First topic message reminder :

I didnt see a recent thread about this and after looking into it, this game looks freakin awesome. Im planning to get it this week (if not today), and im pretty excited because, it just looks so damn awesome. I havnt heard much about MC here on the forums but i think i have once, and my friendshave been tellin me about it, so im just gonna get it. So i guess say whatever about mc... il listen, and judge you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn

AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:26 am

@Chai wrote:
OptiFine is a mod that combines Optimine and Optifog. They both help the game run smoother, Optimine by optimizing the game and Optifog optimizes the fog, it also makes it look better and adds a lot of settings to the game that can be used for turning off things that you may not want, which can help make Minecraft a bit smoother.


Elaborate? What kind of video controls and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Chai
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 64

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:46 am

Nova wrote:
@Chai wrote:
OptiFine is a mod that combines Optimine and Optifog. They both help the game run smoother, Optimine by optimizing the game and Optifog optimizes the fog, it also makes it look better and adds a lot of settings to the game that can be used for turning off things that you may not want, which can help make Minecraft a bit smoother.


Elaborate? What kind of video controls and stuff?

I'd have to reinstall it to all of them, but the last time I used it I'm pretty sure you could turn off: clouds, toggle weather, keep it either day or night indefinitely, turn off animations (redstone, water lava etc... looked terrible though), better grass, mess around with how chunks are loaded, extra far view (IIRC, it was about 9x further than normal), optimize trees/sky/water, clear water (it makes it so when you are underwater it isn't quite so murky) and quite a few others.

Edit: A handy feature that comes with it is if you hover your mouse over a video setting, it will give a description of what it does.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:06 am

@Chai wrote:
Nova wrote:
@Chai wrote:
OptiFine is a mod that combines Optimine and Optifog. They both help the game run smoother, Optimine by optimizing the game and Optifog optimizes the fog, it also makes it look better and adds a lot of settings to the game that can be used for turning off things that you may not want, which can help make Minecraft a bit smoother.


Elaborate? What kind of video controls and stuff?

I'd have to reinstall it to all of them, but the last time I used it I'm pretty sure you could turn off: clouds, toggle weather, keep it either day or night indefinitely, turn off animations (redstone, water lava etc... looked terrible though), better grass, mess around with how chunks are loaded, extra far view (IIRC, it was about 9x further than normal), optimize trees/sky/water, clear water (it makes it so when you are underwater it isn't quite so murky) and quite a few others.

Edit: A handy feature that comes with it is if you hover your mouse over a video setting, it will give a description of what it does.

Where does one find this mod?

I've never used a mod, only ever installed a Painterly texturepack in the past.
Back to top Go down
Chai
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 64

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:27 am

Just on the MC forums.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-181-optifine-hd-d2-fps-boost-hd-textures/
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:54 am

Today, an admin pranked me and disguised himself as a ghast and appeared near my house. I figured it was a problem with my portal and was demi op anyways so i just flew up to him and assaulted him with my diamond sword. Then he turned into steve but his name was MY name in all lowercase letters. I started fighting him in midair, then he turned into MY kamina skin and was exactly like me name and all. It said on the screen, "You have been smited" I was like "wtf?". So i started attacking and he said "How can you beat yourself?" I only could think of one solution, so i told him there was something i wanted to show me. We went to a pyramid i built and i took him to the bottom where i built my grave of dimaonds for when i planned to leave the server permanantly. I said "This is my- err, our final resting place" He screamed no and i pushed him in and covered him with diamond. I then said that I would one day be reunited with him in the netherworld, but hope to never see him, even in the afterlife...

~Ares~
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:39 am

@Chai wrote:
Just on the MC forums.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-181-optifine-hd-d2-fps-boost-hd-textures/

Well with the MC gone to release hopefully that mod will update to the new version then I can get it...also now that the game is on launch...WHERES THE SERVER SAMO?!
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:44 am

@Ares wrote:
Today, an admin pranked me and disguised himself as a ghast and appeared near my house. I figured it was a problem with my portal and was demi op anyways so i just flew up to him and assaulted him with my diamond sword. Then he turned into steve but his name was MY name in all lowercase letters. I started fighting him in midair, then he turned into MY kamina skin and was exactly like me name and all. It said on the screen, "You have been smited" I was like "wtf?". So i started attacking and he said "How can you beat yourself?" I only could think of one solution, so i told him there was something i wanted to show me. We went to a pyramid i built and i took him to the bottom where i built my grave of dimaonds for when i planned to leave the server permanantly. I said "This is my- err, our final resting place" He screamed no and i pushed him in and covered him with diamond. I then said that I would one day be reunited with him in the netherworld, but hope to never see him, even in the afterlife...

~Ares~

Lol....epic
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:47 am

Nova wrote:
@Chai wrote:
Just on the MC forums.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-181-optifine-hd-d2-fps-boost-hd-textures/

Well with the MC gone to release hopefully that mod will update to the new version then I can get it...also now that the game is on launch...WHERES THE SERVER SAMO?!

L update when the sevebis made by samo, I've still got a 1.8.1server and I intend to follow it to full mc. And samo, you could have made the server in 1.8 and it wouldn't get messed up in the update, it just changes the land in areas not yet rendered
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Samochan
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 36

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Lol sorry guys for not making the server but..

I've been busy with wow that I just started, 10 days free trial. xp I'm playing with my bf and his friend on a group, yay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:57 pm

@Samochan wrote:
Lol sorry guys for not making the server but..

I've been busy with wow that I just started, 10 days free trial. xp I'm playing with my bf and his friend on a group, yay. ^^

Well just remember to give us our mhwikicraft server soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:10 pm

@Samochan wrote:
Lol sorry guys for not making the server but..

I've been busy with wow that I just started, 10 days free trial. xp I'm playing with my bf and his friend on a group, yay. ^^

Lol, you're joining the WoW party a bit late....the current expansion itself is almost over, patch 4.3 comes out November 29th and that will probably last only about 7 months before the Mists of Pandaria expansion comes out.

That said...enjoy it if you can, honestly the only reason I'm playing again is cause of my friends..otherwise my account would still be frozen / inactive.

Also yes don't forget about the MH Wiki server...need a good place to play!
Back to top Go down
7
Melynx


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 am

If Samochan doesn't make the server, I could open up a Hamachi server for us to play on. Considering only a few of us would play on it, I could keep it up fairly consistently. Although a fully public server sounds better. Me and Ares already use a Hamachi for most of our online play.... Hurry up Samo! I would kill my computer with lag for you guys, but I'd rather not.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:11 am

Im sure samo will have the server up but I think we should use hamachi as last resort because 7 and i have had a few problms with it, and wed all have to join his server via Hamachi and its just easier if we wait for samo.

And samo, just make the server white list and when its up we'll all give our usernames
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Ok, I updated today because my mostfrequented server got updated. Is all on u samo
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Due to my recently becoming a brony, and the yogscast strting a series about it, I got the mine little pony mod for mc 1.0.0 and got my awshum rainbow dash skin. If not for lagi's rainbow dash avvie, I would have one, but for now enjoy kamina (or possibly another pony later on...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Tarath
Deviljho


Thank you Points : 32

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:43 pm

'Cannot connect to minecraft.net'

Anyone know how I can get around this error?
Back to top Go down
Chai
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 64

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Fire-lord Zuko wrote:
'Cannot connect to minecraft.net'

Anyone know how I can get around this error?

That tends to happen when the servers are at their peak capacity, it generally goes away after a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Is samochan not makinthe server?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:21 am

@Ares wrote:
Is samochan not makinthe server?

no clue
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:08 am

I havnt even seen her online in forever, oh well, i guess we can just wait for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Tarath
Deviljho


Thank you Points : 32

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:56 am

If anyone has any fps problems, try changing your 'Advanced OpenGL' settings to 'fast'. Brought mine up from 7 to 30.
Back to top Go down
Tarath
Deviljho


Thank you Points : 32

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 am

Necroing this FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiy4zDvp8l0

Go home everyone. Minecraft's over.
Back to top Go down
WinNerd
Khezu


Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Fire-lord Zuko wrote:
Necroing this FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiy4zDvp8l0

Go home everyone. Minecraft's over.

Oh that video.. It's fucking awesome. By the way, did you know there's a minecraft server dedicated to recreating gensokyo?
Back to top Go down
Florenz
Rajang


Thank you Points : 37

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 pm

whut the o,o...
Back to top Go down
Tarath
Deviljho


Thank you Points : 32

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:03 pm

@WinNerd wrote:
Fire-lord Zuko wrote:
Necroing this FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiy4zDvp8l0

Go home everyone. Minecraft's over.

Oh that video.. It's fucking awesome. By the way, did you know there's a minecraft server dedicated to recreating gensokyo?

Yes. Yes I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BMBRnRCGxA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, nuff said.   Today at 5:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
Minecraft, nuff said.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Minecraft Screenshot Thread
» The Minecraft Thread
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.
» Minecraft Chat Thread
» Who plays Minecraft here?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Non-MH Related :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: