Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Share | 

Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jg
Bnahabra

Thank you Points : 13

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 182226099037
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed   Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 pm

well im probadly going to play against some friend of mine this friday but i kinda need an ally so if someone wants to play with me post or pm me.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed   Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:00 pm

I could reinstall....I only ever fought computers though, but i got the mechanics down. Just not multiplayers tactics or customs.
Back to top Go down
Jg
Bnahabra

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed   Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:49 am

Well we will see if it possible since yesterhad we couldn't play since i could connect to their game, so we was thinking of doing LAN instead but it might be worth another go if i get an ally.

An skillwise is no problem since im on a higher level than the som i only need a moderate skilled player, tactis and so do i make up on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed   Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:01 am

@Jg wrote:
Well we will see if it possible since yesterhad we couldn't play since i could connect to their game, so we was thinking of doing LAN instead but it might be worth another go if i get an ally.

An skillwise is no problem since im on a higher level than the som i only need a moderate skilled player, tactis and so do i make up on the spot.

The issue is more or less that i have no idea how other humans play this. I've played it a slight bit with some friends, but i have no idea how you'd do it somewhat seriously. I usually just exploited the computer by going mass economy for an hour or so. Anyway, i have no idea what some normal strats are, when to attack, what army composition is good. So i may just suck incredibly.
Back to top Go down
Jg
Bnahabra

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed   Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:35 am

Well we see then, if you hae the basic down thats all that is needed. Its more fun playing with an human ally. Dont worry about tactics and such since i believe i can coach on that in real time.

Also seems like you have a ground to stand on since the one with most resurces usually wins, thats how i have beaten them the other times.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Okay, so i dusted my AOE2 cd off. Installed the game, no probs. But now there's some weird issue with the video settings, so it won't boot up. It might take a while, my laptop is immensly old (it was a pretty decent laptop in 2005 /yes/). I'm guessing it has something to do with diablo2, which wouldn't play before i did a video test, and it gave me some video alterations in order to play.

I'll figure it out, you'll hear more soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed   Today at 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Age of Empire II The Conquerors ally needed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1