Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Anyone willing to battle? (Pokemon Black) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Anyone willing to battle? (Pokemon Black) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone willing to battle? (Pokemon Black)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowbinder
Tigrex
shadowbinder

Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Anyone willing to battle? (Pokemon Black) Empty
PostAnyone willing to battle? (Pokemon Black)

I need someone to help me. My team is really bad, so I need someone who could battle with me and tell me what pokemon I should get.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoWiiDSiXL
Share this post on: reddit

Anyone willing to battle? (Pokemon Black) :: Comments

Sir Valk
Re: Anyone willing to battle? (Pokemon Black)
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:38 am by Sir Valk
shadowbinder wrote:
I need someone to help me. My team is really bad, so I need someone who could battle with me and tell me what pokemon I should get.

Can't battle with ya, but if you tell me your team I may be able to help.
shadowbinder
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:38 am by shadowbinder
Sir Valk wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:

Can't battle with ya, but if you tell me your team I may be able to help.
Ok.
Serperior
Crobat
Reshiram
Lapras
Munchlax
Krookodile
Red
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 am by Red
-_- where do i start ok well first i,m going to guess your doing wifi battles so here what i think you should get rid of :

get rid of
Serperior <very fast good def but it attack kinda crapy unless you like sword dancing or something like that just forget him there other good grass pokemon
Reshiram <banned
Munchlax <umm i,m not really sure about him but i say evolve him snorlax if want to keep him

maybe keep
Krookodile <very strong got good defs & desent speed
crobat <very fast
lapras < i had one back in 4th gen i forget what ev's it had but it help me alot o.o

umm not sure what pokemons to say to get but a salamence is awesome

make sure to ev train if your are wifi battleing & check the iv's if you can.

if you not wifi battleing for things like that then just evolve munchlax & keep a attack up move for Serperior but apart from that should be fine
(i don't know 5th gen as well as 4th so forgive me if i made a mistake)
Chagrilled
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:00 am by Chagrilled
your whole team bar reshiram (which is an uber anyway :P) and serperior is a physical attacker (serperior can be both though xD)

all of your pokemon are UU (which is a tier below standard, or OU) but meh :P

crobat is your best pokemon there, then (if you evolve) snorlax, then krookodile.

crobat has a problem in that all of his best moves are egg moves, or IV gen moves lol

snorlax is a bit screwed in that it needs a fire move (a IV gen move again lol) but you could do something like body slam, earthquake, crunch, then the last move doesnt really matter here.

krookodile can run earthquake, stone edge, crunch, and bulk up.

this is about as far as my knowledge goes :/

Ares
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:17 am by Ares
shadowbinder wrote:

i recently finished my playthrough, and as long as you're runin lvl 50-60's or just doin preste lvl attles im up for it.

LET THE ASS KICKING (yours or mine) BEGIN!
Un-Tan
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:52 am by Un-Tan
my team in white is the following
Milotic
Archeops
Gardevoir
Hydreigon
Magnezone
Hitmonlee
They are all pokémon I like btw.
Due to this setup and the moves they know there isn't a single type I struggle against. My only step if I would like to improve this team is to actually EV-train the same type ro replace them 8)

I don't know what your pros/cons for teampicking is and cannot help you that much therefor.

Based on my preferences and experience when looking on that team is that Serperior, Reshiram and Munchlax has to go.
I don't like to use normal-types in general and therefor Munchlax would have to go. I got a policy to never use legendaries so that is something I would drop. Even during the playthrough I found Serperior to be plain useless so get rid of that too :P
Lapras is(based on base stats) the strongest non-legendary Ice-type Pokémon so with the right stats and moves it can be extremly powerfull.
Crobat got loads of speed and attack(if I recall) so with strong moves it is good aswell.
Krookodile is not something I have used so don't take my words for it but I find them quite annoying to face since they most of the time don't wanna be OHKO'd.

So yeah, just pick whatever you feel like pretty much while making sure it don't end up being a Fire-only team(or what type your favorites are).
Andrew.
Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 am by Andrew.
my current team is:

hydreigon
haxorus
samurott
scrafty
archeops
eelektross

thats a pretty well rounded team i reckon, ive had better.
id like to remove scratfy to put in something else, mebbe vanniluxe.

for yours, obviously evolve munchlax through happinsess because snorlax is a beast
crobat is a good flier but has a dull movepool,
lapras has idiculous base stats anyway, krookadile is a bit meh, i dumped mine at the 7th gym, it has goood stats and moves and with moxie it can be a rolling destroyer.
personally id dump reshiram because legends i dont use them, i highly recommend getting either hydreigon from dieno, caught at victory road, or braviary also at VR.
all the pokemon gurus are usually on the CB Yes by vort

edit: after battling, shadow forfeited againt arceus :P
shadowbinder
Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:21 am by shadowbinder
Andrew. wrote:
my current team is:

hydreigon
haxorus
samurott
scrafty
archeops
eelektross

thats a pretty well rounded team i reckon, ive had better.
id like to remove scratfy to put in something else, mebbe vanniluxe.

for yours, obviously evolve munchlax through happinsess because snorlax is a beast
crobat is a good flier but has a dull movepool,
lapras has idiculous base stats anyway, krookadile is a bit meh, i dumped mine at the 7th gym, it has goood stats and moves and with moxie it can be a rolling destroyer.
personally id dump reshiram because legends i dont use them, i highly recommend getting either hydreigon from dieno, caught at victory road, or braviary also at VR.
all the pokemon gurus are usually on the CB Yes by vort

edit: after battling, shadow forfeited againt arceus :P
Well duh, 6 Arceus's against normal pokemon/reshiram and Kyurem....
But anyway...MY TEAM IS COMPLETE!
Serperior
Snorlax
Eelektross
Hydreigon
Crobat
Lapras
Be scared, Andrew...be scared...

Anyone willing to battle? (Pokemon Black)

Page 1 of 1