Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tempacc
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Thats what I ask Unite when its starts complaining at me for dying to something. Given the situation I was in, what was I supposed to do.

- 9* village quest, Diablos+. Capable of an instant digging attack which first hits you with his horns as he goes underground, then the 'sand wind' stops you, and then he resurfaces. This takes off 80% of your health with most high rank armour. His roar can't be panic dived through, you'll still get halted, and if he does it twices, THIS STUNS YOU and he gets in a free hit. The range on his roar is massive too.

- 8* guild Land of the Tremors. Right, so I'm managing okay against the first Tigrex. Right, misjudged that and got halted by his roar. Now he rage-charges at me, no way to avoid it in time. As I get up he does it again. Zero chance of avoiding that. Stunned. Easy kill for Tigrex.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 am

Nova wrote:
Oddly enough Roon, despite that we do have our differences on opinion (that's no secret) I usually do agree with you about the heroics thing...granted for me it's more that I'm of a reckless mindset and prefer to charge in with no regard for my safety lol. But Shen move so slow (especially if at the town and not the fort) and doesn't do much during the battle that you can go heroics and not get touched, he never focuses on a player, he only cares about the town so it IS possible for even you to heroics bow him up like a boss!

Well, on my part it's because I'm just testing the hitbox radius of the monsters to see just how close I can get to it and be able to evade it properly. I will get hit an awful lot if my calculation of the hitbox area is incorrect. I was one shotted by G Rank Plesioth's tail sweep, but that might be because my Conga Gunner armor isn't maxed out yet.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:24 am

narga hbg + heroics + pierce boost + recoil down+2 + felyne temper = CRAB DINNER TONIGHT

it's damn near impossible to get hit by shen with range. Hbg gets the fastest shen times beyond a doubt. so just do that and win ;X
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 am

Well, I've made the G Rank Blango Armor set. Just upgrading it now. I have the Los Longsword but is there a better fire or dragon element longsword I could be using.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?   Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:14 am

@Roon wrote:
Well, I've made the G Rank Blango Armor set. Just upgrading it now. I have the Los Longsword but is there a better fire or dragon element longsword I could be using.

The Rathalos LS is the only good Fire one, as its the only one with G Rank upgrades.

For Dragon element, use the Dragonsword path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?   Today at 9:08 am

Back to top Go down

Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2