Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Which game would you like to see again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which game would you like to see again with online
Monster Hunter with Minegarde/
12%
 12% [ 2 ]
Monster Hunter 2dos, I never saw it around here/
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Monster Hunter Freedom, all of MHG with online/
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 with an online city/
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, same as freedom 2/
35%
 35% [ 6 ]
MH Portable 3rd, in America with Online/
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
It isn't of any importance to me/
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't want to answer/
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
All the MH options!!!^^/
53%
 53% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Which game would you like to see again   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 pm

This is an opinion thread of which game would you like to see again in a remastered version. Maybe another online MH (or that it has the town as local at least>_>) Maybe Dos that was never brought to America. Maybe someone of the Freedom ver. like Unite or P3rd?
Bring your opinions here!!
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 am

The logical thing to vote would be all of 'em, but if I had to choose, I'd choose MHFU.
Back to top Go down
Blair H
Melynx

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:37 am

I'd like for all of them to be remastered but I don't that that will ever happen. So I'm gonna say Monster Hunter Freedom. Not that that will get remastered either.
Back to top Go down
Kurtz

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 am

Freedom Unite baby!
Back to top Go down
Shiny_Rayquaza
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Combine the best qualities of all of them. It would be better then a remastered version of all of them.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 am

i wish unite had online you could access just using wifi :0 im so lonely on it Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Hermz
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 27

3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 am

@Kurtz wrote:
Freedom Unite baby!

I second this sexy notion. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
ThatguyMatt98
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 pm

How about combining every monster hunter game into one huge monster hunter with every monster, location, armour, weapons and even all the villages so you could visit each village to do a certain quest. So for example you would have to travel to pokke village if you wanted to fight a tigrex in the snowy mountains. With an added free hunt mode and online (this would be on the ps3). That's how I'd remaster monster hunter. :D
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 pm

@ThatguyMatt98 wrote:
How about combining every monster hunter game into one huge monster hunter with every monster, location, armour, weapons and even all the villages so you could visit each village to do a certain quest. So for example you would have to travel to pokke village if you wanted to fight a tigrex in the snowy mountains. With an added free hunt mode and online (this would be on the ps3). That's how I'd remaster monster hunter. :D
Do you know how much data would be needed?
That a wonderful idea!
But if capcom could somehow make that I wish theyll make it for multiple systems and call it:

Monster Hunter Full Edition.
The hardest quest would be kill 2 elder dragons in one quest; alatreon and kushula daora.

I voted for all because I don't have a gaming system for MH other than wii and they all sound and look awesome...
Back to top Go down
ThatguyMatt98
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:52 am

@Axel3 wrote:
That a wonderful idea!
But if capcom could somehow make that I wish theyll make it for multiple systems and call it:

The hardest quest would be kill 2 elder dragons in one quest; alatreon and kushula daora.

I voted for all because I don't have a gaming system for MH other than wii and they all sound and look awesome...

Yeah the huge amount of data could be a problem (lots of usb sticks and such).
It would also be on other major consoles, I was just saying ps3 because I have one.

Plus you're damn right the other games are awesome. If you do get a psp then you should definately buy Freedom Unite. It has every monster from the previous games (not Tri obviously) and a few others. Definately the best monster hunter game imo.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 pm

@ThatguyMatt98 wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
That a wonderful idea!

It would also be on other major consoles, I was just saying ps3 because I have one.

Plus you're damn right the other games are awesome. If you do get a psp then you should definately buy Freedom Unite. It has every monster from the previous games (not Tri obviously) and a few others. Definately the best monster hunter game imo.
FU (freedom unite XD) sounds fun and hard, I should get it...

but is it really worth buying a PSP for $100 and a game for like $20-$30?
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:41 pm

@ThatguyMatt98 wrote:

@Axel3 wrote:
@ThatguyMatt98 wrote:
That a wonderful idea!

@ThatguyMatt98 wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
That a wonderful idea!

@Axel3 wrote:
@ThatguyMatt98 wrote:
@Axel3 wrote:
That a wonderful idea!

FU (freedom unite XD) sounds fun and hard, I should get it...

but is it really worth buying a PSP for $100 and a game for like $20-$30?

1. I don't have PSP, but I can say its worth of it
2. Ideas, Ideas EVerywhere. We all want a full remastered edition of our favorite games, but its unlikely to happen. The cost, the data amount and etc are way too much. But this would help if it would be the last game of the series. A full edition, with a new city and new monsters along with everything created up by that time.
It would be perfect /yes/
Back to top Go down
Silver
Melynx

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Freedom Unit for sure, yes there is people still playing unite with ad hoc or Xlink kai, but I dont have a ps3 and I suck at setting up stuff on my computer >_>'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see again   Today at 3:43 am

Back to top Go down

Which game would you like to see again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1