Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 7 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 7 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roik
Tigrex
Roik

Thank you Points : 156

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 7 Empty
PostThe Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 7 The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Feature

Why is there no thread of this?

Oh well.

Skyrim is the newest game of the Elder Scrolls series of Bethesda Softworks.
The Elder Scrolls games are Action RPG's set in a huge world offering a very large amount of quests.

Well, look up some trailers and gameplay and stuff. It's worth getting. Release is in 7 days, on 11/11/11.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim :: Comments

Axel3
Re: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 am by Axel3
1bighiccup wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
Can't play /versad/
I wanna play so much, but a no M game rule...
Go download either ES1: Arena or ES2: Daggerfall from the official website, for free.
Are they rated M?
Roik
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 am by Roik
Arena is not but Daggerfall is.
They are both games developed for Microsoft DOS (not Windows) so you will need an emulator like DOSBox to run it.
Axel3
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 am by Axel3
Roik wrote:
Arena is not but Daggerfall is.
They are both games developed for Microsoft DOS (not Windows) so you will need an emulator like DOSBox to run it.
Ah I see, sadly I believe I don't have a DOSBox.
1bighiccup
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:52 am by 1bighiccup
The download contains DOSBox in it.
Axel3
Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 pm by Axel3
1bighiccup wrote:
The download contains DOSBox in it.
Wonderful
Roik
Post Thu May 31, 2012 12:13 pm by Roik
I do believe that this belongs here.

Dawnguard will be released this summer. First for the xbox 360 and for PS3 and PC 30 days later.
Ares
Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:47 pm by Ares
Roik wrote:
I do believe that this belongs here.

Dawnguard will be released this summer. First for the xbox 360 and for PS3 and PC 30 days later.

Maybe I'll actually have time to play this now that i've gotten Skyrim on my PC.
Roon
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 am by Roon
Well...no Dawnguard for PC and PS3 yet which is a bummer. At least that gave me enough time to build up my forging skills and make Daedric Armor, because Roon can't fight vampires without looking really cool.
Alice
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 pm by Alice
Very late on this, but Dawngaurd is on Xbox and PC now. PS3 users will still have to wait for the code or w/e for PS3 is lame :/
Tarath
Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 am by Tarath
My vampire lord character is fricking boss. Picking people up and flinging them long distances will never get old~
Florenz
Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 am by Florenz
is it worth those 20 euros, or should i save them Yes by vort?
Jojozityjo
Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 pm by Jojozityjo
i think it defo is
almost everyone i hear talking about it says it's story was better than the main story. Plus all the new content, i absolutely love, i wouldnt think it was a waste at all
Alice
Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:09 am by Alice
It is worth the $20, I had some much fun playing as a vampire lord, now im playing on the dawngaurds team. My 1st character is an Argonian master assassin/thief named, Rath. In that file, even jarls send people to kill him. So I made an Orc named, Cain. He is a savage orc that uses the power of a werewolf and his natural strength to kill his enemies. But that wasn't enough to take down is main goal, Rath. So now he has turned to seek the power of the Daedric lords! don't judge me...
Tarath
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:50 am by Tarath
Another expansion is out!

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/28/skyrim-hearthfire-expansion/
Yamatsu
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 am by Yamatsu
Looks good but if it's priced at €15 I won't pick it up. Chances are it won't be, but I'll likely leave it anyways.
Not really interested in building a house or raising a kid... Skyrim needs me to cleanse the land of dragons and such!
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:33 pm by Snagglux
I'm still waiting on the Dawnguard DLC. *owns the hella buggy PS3 version of skyrim*
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:10 pm by Jojozityjo
well that's certainly a peaceful(for the most part) lil DLC, however i have pc versions and there is already mods, free mods, that let you build your own home, move your spouse anywhere you want, and, oh, hey, adopt kids even lol
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 pm by Guest
Jojozityjo wrote:
adopt kids even lol

*shudders*
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:50 pm by Jojozityjo
Vortiene wrote:
Jojozityjo wrote:
adopt kids even lol

*shudders*

i kinda wanna use it, mostly cause i feel sorry for those kids in the riften orphanage and wanna give them a better place than there with that evil old hag x.x
Ares
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 pm by Ares
Jojozityjo wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
Jojozityjo wrote:
adopt kids even lol

*shudders*

i kinda wanna use it, mostly cause i feel sorry for those kids in the riften orphanage and wanna give them a better place than there with that evil old hag x.x

You just kill her and then do dark brohood thingies for fun and some cool robes, plus a health sapping dagger.

Then the children are abandoned saved!
Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm by Guest
I'd only want a wisecracking argonian child with the same raspy adult voice the male argonians have as a child.

"Vat are you looking at father!?!?"
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:05 am by Jojozityjo
Vegeta wrote:
You just kill her and then do dark brohood thingies for fun and some cool robes, plus a health sapping dagger.

Then the children are abandoned saved!

i know that, but that doesnt count, they still are orphans and have had to live with that old hag XD

and that would be a funny child vort lol
Alice
Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:13 am by Alice
“Earlier in the month, we provided an update on Dawnguard's status for PS3.

“It's been a few weeks, and we wanted to make sure everyone knows where we're at with Dawnguard. Skyrim is a massive and dynamic game that requires a lot of resources, and things get much more complex when you're talking about sizable content like Dawnguard. We have tried a number of things, but none of them solve the issue enough to make Dawnguard good for everyone. The PS3 is a powerful system, and we're working hard to deliver the content you guys want. Dawnguard is obviously not the only DLC we’ve been working on either, so the issues of adding content get even more complicated. This is not a problem we’re positive we can solve, but we are working together with Sony to try to bring you this content.

“We wish we had a more definitive answer right now. We understand the frustration when the same content is not available on all platforms. When we have an update, we will certainly let you know. We deeply appreciate all the time and support you have given us, and we’ll keep doing our best to return that.”
Chipou
Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:48 pm by Chipou
Im kinda disapointed in the lack of freedom hearthfire gives us in our homes. I mean, the house is really nice (really big, cheap, teleport right to it), but given how the whole shtick is how we make it unique and shit I was kinda expecting more. Idk, maybe I shouldnt have bought it thinking itd be like PoH's in Runescape (yeah i know, laugh at me for playing that at one point). Ideally wed be able to decide what rooms went where, what style of house we wanted, wed have to actually choose what things to put where(like instead of a sabretooth head, we could put a bear or something instead)...instead were pretty much choosing one of three rooms for each wing (west north east, so a total of 27 combos) and then just building everything possible, almost uniformly....
Roon
Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:09 am by Roon
Well, I reset my PS3 file and i chose to join the Dark Brotherhood. I have to say they are a really fun bunch guild to work for. I am psyched "borrowing" Shadowmere from Astrid. All I need now is the Daedric Armor again to make the look complete. I'm taking a break from the storyline though to level myself up to 50 before utilizing Cicero as a follower. I have to say my most amusing kill has got to be the horrible Orc Minstrel with that awful singing voice.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next