Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roik
Tigrex
Roik

Thank you Points : 156

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 2 Empty
PostThe Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 2 The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Feature

Why is there no thread of this?

Oh well.

Skyrim is the newest game of the Elder Scrolls series of Bethesda Softworks.
The Elder Scrolls games are Action RPG's set in a huge world offering a very large amount of quests.

Well, look up some trailers and gameplay and stuff. It's worth getting. Release is in 7 days, on 11/11/11.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim :: Comments

1bighiccup
Re: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:16 pm by 1bighiccup
Roik wrote:
Screenshots to show just how beautiful this game is.

Solitude, the capital of Skyrim

Spoiler:

The plains near uhm... Whiterun (I think?) at night

Spoiler:

You should see Valak Mountain from Xenoblade at night O_O
Ares
Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:48 pm by Ares
Luckily for me, my dad had to take a business call and i got to play skyrim for a good bit of time, but just enough to get out of the first area and onto the world map, and ive already felt badassery coursing through my veins, and ive already fallen in love with the dual swords mode
Florenz
Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:38 pm by Florenz
1bighiccup wrote:
Roik wrote:
Screenshots to show just how beautiful this game is.

Solitude, the capital of Skyrim

Spoiler:

The plains near uhm... Whiterun (I think?) at night

Spoiler:

You should see Valak Mountain from Xenoblade at night O_O

For some odd reason it made me think of Valak Mountain too. But I must say this looks beautiful too.
Godzilla2195
Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 pm by Godzilla2195
It's this or more Monster Hunter... I can't decide.
Yamatsu
Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 pm by Yamatsu
Ended up picking up the game yesterday.
It's AWESOME. Way better than what I thought it would be and MUCH better than Oblivion.

Bows are awesome now, the perk system is great and just fucking around, not sticking to the story is really fun. Best 50 of X currency you'll spend all year. Probably.
Chips
Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:36 am by Chips
Yamatsu wrote:
Ended up picking up the game yesterday.
It's AWESOME. Way better than what I thought it would be and MUCH better than Oblivion.

Bows are awesome now, the perk system is great and just fucking around, not sticking to the story is really fun. Best 50 of X currency you'll spend all year. Probably.

I've been watching tons of gameplays!

I'm gonna get this ASAP >.> as soon as I get the cash
Roik
Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 pm by Roik
MAIN STORY CLEAR!

-> Autosave
-> Quicksave
-> Save
-> Backup save files

I like Skyrim's story. It's a lot better than Oblivion's.

Now to get to completing the remaining 90%~ of the game, if not more.
Frohze
Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:38 pm by Frohze
I want to get this game badly, but I just don't have the time to play it at this time Sad by vort
I might just buy it near Christmas instead...
ShadeSlayer
Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:02 pm by ShadeSlayer
Well thanks to Rainy I looked up this games and I was impressed my problem is that I am already trying to butter up my wife as she thinks I play to much which might be true, so I will play MH3 and then cool down and maybe try to buy this game. Looks epic and awesome a bit like guild wars but with dragons very cool.
ShadeSlayer
Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:06 pm by ShadeSlayer
Ok I am such an idoiot I now know why that game looked so familiar, I had bought Elder Scroll III a while ago when I was in the US about 8 years ago (I think) and I was like this looks so familiar. So hey hey the light goes on "click" now I think I really do need to get this.
BT Esq
Ebony Blade
Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:17 pm by BT Esq
Anybody have this weapon - can you upgrade it? The in-game desciption makes it sound like you should be able to... but I can't find anything about how...
Yamatsu
Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm by Yamatsu
BT Esq wrote:
Anybody have this weapon - can you upgrade it? The in-game desciption makes it sound like you should be able to... but I can't find anything about how...
Which weapon is it? If it's an enchanted weapon, you'll need level 60 smithing and the perk which lets you upgrade enchanted weapons.
BT Esq
Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:23 pm by BT Esq
Yamatsu wrote:
BT Esq wrote:
Which weapon is it? If it's an enchanted weapon, you'll need level 60 smithing and the perk which lets you upgrade enchanted weapons.
lol - I should have been a little more clear with my question. I know about the arcane perk in smithing - what I was referring to was that some of the deadric artifacts, particularly weapons need to be "upgraded" or "unlocked" to their true form and unlock their full potential. When you learn about this particular weapon, you learn something about how it gains its full potential with the blood of betrayal or something like that. Seems like you might be able to "unlock" it by killing a bunch of friendly NPCs - but I tried a few and the stats did not change. I have a feeling it has to do more with the fact that it does health absorb - and that is what is meant by growing stronger...?
Yamatsu
Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:08 pm by Yamatsu
BT Esq wrote:
Yamatsu wrote:
BT Esq wrote:
lol - I should have been a little more clear with my question. I know about the arcane perk in smithing - what I was referring to was that some of the deadric artifacts, particularly weapons need to be "upgraded" or "unlocked" to their true form and unlock their full potential. When you learn about this particular weapon, you learn something about how it gains its full potential with the blood of betrayal or something like that. Seems like you might be able to "unlock" it by killing a bunch of friendly NPCs - but I tried a few and the stats did not change. I have a feeling it has to do more with the fact that it does health absorb - and that is what is meant by growing stronger...?
Oh. Then I have no idea xD I'm not to the point in the game where I can get Daedric stuff.
BT Esq
Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:10 pm by BT Esq
Spoiler:
To update on my Ebony Blade question - it appears you have to kill approximately 10 NPCs for whom you have completed quests and it will increase the HP absorb per hit from 10 to 30.

Last edited by BT Esq on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akai the White Lightning
Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:30 am by Akai the White Lightning
Ah Skyrim, she hath claimed my Argonian soul
Jojozityjo
Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 am by Jojozityjo
ug how i really wanna play this game but i cant get it yet :o
Red
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:19 am by Red
i been playing skyrim for a few days now just killed my first dragon today and i,m having a hell of a good time.
this is my first elder scrolls game glad i pick it up ^_^.

ps:any advice on how to get use to the map XD?.
BT Esq
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:44 pm by BT Esq
yuri wrote:
i been playing skyrim for a few days now just killed my first dragon today and i,m having a hell of a good time.
this is my first elder scrolls game glad i pick it up ^_^.

ps:any advice on how to get use to the map XD?.
The one in-game or the paper one that comes with the game irl?

The one in-game you can point at a location and "fast travel" if you have found that location/been to that location before. When you find your first stable, look for a horse drawn carriage - speak to the driver and for a sum of gold, he will offer to take you to one of the 9 holds (aka cities), which will help you "find" those locations so you can fast travel around the map.

Fast travel is great, but you won't find new locations without wandering around. Wandering around is also the best way to find random items and "develop" your skills to level up.

As for the paper map... I think it's basically useless.

Have fun with the game - it's awesome.

I just finished forging my full set of Daedric equipment... it's like I'm a walking god. /yes/
Roik
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:15 pm by Roik
BT Esq wrote:

I just finished forging my full set of Daedric equipment... it's like I'm a walking god. /yes/

I did that too. And, I too, felt like a walking god. Except I enchanted mine.

Now I feel like a walking god with limitless fireballs.
BT Esq
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:54 pm by BT Esq
Roik wrote:
BT Esq wrote:

I did that too. And, I too, felt like a walking god. Except I enchanted mine.

Now I feel like a walking god with limitless fireballs.
I think they make a salve or powder for that... the flaming balls thing... /yes/
Akai the White Lightning
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:00 pm by Akai the White Lightning
I'm only a level 30 or so, but I love love love my Nightingale armor, soooo cool. Me being a sneaky thief and murderer and all.
I also have a set of superior Elven armor too cus it also looks so cool. Been working on improving the smithing skill when I can, my goal is Dragonic armor...
Quentin
Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 pm by Quentin
Me and my friend bought a joint copy for his Xbox, I don't have an Xbox to play it on and we can only play when we hang out together (it's not an ideal situation, but it's better than nothing) anyway I just saw an awesome glitch. I was on the plains of Whiterun when a dragon just falls out of the sky and onto the ground. I got a dragon soul and all the supplies, money and XP for killing it

EDIT: The game is kept a my house
Roik
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:02 pm by Roik
I made some screenshots today. It was fun.

Spoiler:

My new wallpaper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Pierce708
Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 am by Pierce708
I used to play Skyrim, then I took an arrow to the knee.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next