Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roik
Tigrex
Roik

Thank you Points : 156

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 4 Empty
PostThe Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Page 4 The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Feature

Why is there no thread of this?

Oh well.

Skyrim is the newest game of the Elder Scrolls series of Bethesda Softworks.
The Elder Scrolls games are Action RPG's set in a huge world offering a very large amount of quests.

Well, look up some trailers and gameplay and stuff. It's worth getting. Release is in 7 days, on 11/11/11.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim :: Comments

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 am by Guest
Level 72 and counting

100 in alteration, one handed, illusion, conjuration, enchanting, speechcraft, smithing, heavy armor, pickpocket

150 hours

completed thieves guild, dark brotherhood, mages college (sort of slow on the quest lines)

350000 gold :P
Yamatsu
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:52 am by Yamatsu
Ares wrote:
What are you guys' specialties? Mine ares archery, one-handed, sneak, block, light armor, enchanting, nd smithing.
Archery, Sneak, One-handed, Smithing, Block, maybe Enchanting soon enough. If I have spare perk points left over when I get what I want from all of the things I've listed, I'll put them into Destruction or some other magic skill.
Roik
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 am by Roik
My current character focuses on Two-Handed, One-Handed (whatever I feel like using, really), Block, Heavy Armour, Archery, Smithing, going to use Conjuration as well.

Smithing is a bit pointless though, as I do not upgrade my armour to make sure I don't become completely overpowered.

Thanks to the Dragon Souls to Perk Points mod, I will be able to have enough points while still having a challenge. I set it to 5 Souls for 1 Perk Point.
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:01 pm by Guest
lame, if you want to specialize in everything you should make another character, not use that sort of mod

but if thats what you enjoy, im not stopping u

Like, i'm on xbox playing it and therefore no mods, and i have found plenty of room for all the specializations i wanted. most trees have a couple of not-so-useful routes that i just ignored. You can easily specialize in multiple things.
Chagrilled
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 pm by Chagrilled
makes sense to keep dragon souls useful after having most/all the words. the problem is that 50/80 perks is nowhere near all of them (280) so even if you specialize, you have problems getting them
Roik
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 pm by Roik
Vortiene wrote:
lame, if you want to specialize in everything you should make another character, not use that sort of mod

Like, i'm on xbox playing it and therefore no mods, and i have found plenty of room for all the specializations i wanted. most trees have a couple of not-so-useful routes that i just ignored. You can easily specialize in multiple things.

Making a new character and repeating everything like gathering Words and Masks gets really old, really fast. This is already my fourth.
Red
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:16 pm by Red
i know this might sound dumb but is there a way to use your fists well in skyrim like your know kill dragons and things like that? or do you always need a weapon?
Chagrilled
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm by Chagrilled
yuri wrote:
i know this might sound dumb but is there a way to use your fists well in skyrim like your know kill dragons and things like that? or do you always need a weapon?

you can brawl with people, betting gold on it too ;)

you can perfectly just equip no weapon and punch everything. you can even find gloves that increase fist damage :P
Ares
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:18 pm by Ares
Vortiene wrote:

Agreed, I completely ignore the right half of the smithing tree because I don't use heavy armor, so it's useless and saves skills for my sneak archery block and one handed.
Chagrilled
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 pm by Chagrilled
i would say that getting all the smithing, enchanting and alchemy perks is a general goal among all classes (cause they all 3 work together to get better equipment)
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Guest
Didn't get alchemy myself.

My sword already has 330 power, and 43 shock damage/43 fire damage...i think that's game breaking enough.

Lol, i don't use it unless "provoked". At the end of the dark brotherhood questline i was PISSED at what happened, so when they were like "creep up and kill *insert influential person*" i just ran in, owned everyone with that sword, and spat on their corpses. (Teabagged)

Was so worth it.
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm by Jojozityjo
i already has 2 chars, one is maxed speachcraft nearly right of creation, he is gonna be dual wielder, sneaker, destruction, and most likely light armor and of course smithing cause i like to makes new gears lol

the other is one handed, especially blocking, restoration, destruction, smithing, then as for armor, idk if im going to have her do light or heavy yet, depends on how the bests of gears look on her.

ill probably make lots of chars in my time just like i did oblivion and just do everything lol
Roik
Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:40 pm by Roik
yuri wrote:

Oops, didn't see this.

If you want to punch your way through hordes of enemies, a Khajit using Heavy Armour is the best option. The Khajit get a +10 damage bonus to unarmed combat and with the Heavy Armour perk "Fists of Steel", the defence rating of your gauntlets is added to your damage. On top of that, there is an enchantment in-game that also boosts unarmed attacks so it's perfectly viable.
Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm by Guest
it also gets pretty boring fast, so i suggest not planning on just doing hand to hand combat.
Ares
Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 pm by Ares
Yeah, im not too big on HtH but it can be pretty good i suppose, but ive hauled the ass of of every hand-to-hand-er ive seen, and that orc who was supposedly a badass brawler got his ass kicked by me with 15 unarmed skill :/
Not saying it's not good, just sayin i dont rlly like it, but go for it bruh.
Yamatsu
Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:35 pm by Yamatsu
chilling out on my new character on PC. 8)

Spoiler:
Ataraxia
Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 am by Ataraxia
Skyrim GET! Currently level 7 (or so) Wood Elf.

I do liek dem bows, but they're kinda hard to use in enclosed cave corridors. -.- Sneaking up on someone and sniping them is aweshum though. /yes/
Ares
Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 am by Ares
Any pro-tips for getting some high enchanting skill lvl, and some good pieces of Fortify Smithing items? ive got all the smithing perks now but need to make all my shit flippin epic (especially my Daedric Sword and bow, along with my dragonscale gear)
Chipou
Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm by Chipou
Yamatsu wrote:
chilling out on my new character on PC. 8)
shes totally checking you out

Ares wrote:
Any pro-tips for getting some high enchanting skill lvl, and some good pieces of Fortify Smithing items? ive got all the smithing perks now but need to make all my shit flippin epic (especially my Daedric Sword and bow, along with my dragonscale gear)

for the fortify smithing one, just get 100 and get the relevant perks, for overkill use potions aswell.

for enchanting, get lvl 20+ and obtain a banish weapon, this is the best enchantment as far as money is concerned, if not this, then any other expensive enchantment will work. the idea way is to obtain and charge a metric shit ton of iron daggers with banish, which will get you a ton of money.

to quickly charge a ton of soul gems, get a follower and hand them the right soul trap weapon (ie, aela prefers bows, valkas uses two handed swords the most, etc), and have them kill stuff. theyll charge entire stacks of gems at once meaning one soul will fill like 100 at once (it has to be in their invatory).

yuri wrote:

good heavy armor perks+khajit+ daedric gauntlets+gloves of the pug enchantment on all the correct stuff will max out your fist damage. to max damage you pretty much need to invest heavily in heavy armor, smithing and enchanting. khajit is for the obvious 15 fist damage. heavy armor because the higher your gaunts defence the higher the one perk will boost your fist damage, and the gloves of the pug enchantment is fairly obvious. daedric has higher def than dragon, and seeing as youre going on the left side of heavy armor already and got the usually arbitrary perk because its now useful, you may as well go for conditioned which makes daedric armor the better than dragonplate in every way possible (dragon really only has lighter weight over daedric)

Ares wrote:
Agreed, I completely ignore the right half of the smithing tree because I don't use heavy armor, so it's useless and saves skills for my sneak archery block and one handed.
(i know this one and the last quote are old)

what? if anything its smarter to go to the right side. you cant wrap around the tree and seeing as dragon doesnt have any weapons, its better to go right so you can get and masivly improve daedric weapons (rather than being stuck with glass shit like i am on my assassin character...-like it even matters tbh with her...one hits even dragons-) then getting the dragon armor perk and making dragon scale armor. that way you have both the best weapons and the best armor ingame. unless ofcourse, you just love the look of glass.
Ares
Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 pm by Ares
yeah, in the end i did go the full way around the tree so i could get daedric smithing, i thought i would be able to go from dragin to daedric but was horribly wrong
Chipou
Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:40 am by Chipou
Ares wrote:
yeah, in the end i did go the full way around the tree so i could get daedric smithing, i thought i would be able to go from dragin to daedric but was horribly wrong

i made the same damn mistake, it makes no sense, you should be able to wrap around circular paths like that, oh well.
Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:41 am by Guest
or you could not be a pussy and go for heavy armour from the start B)
Chipou
Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:56 am by Chipou
Vortiene wrote:
or you could not be a pussy and go for heavy armour from the start B)

yeah but heavy makes you slow as hell, and gives you away if you dont have muffle/other perks.
Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 am by Guest
Not if you have the heavy armor perk that makes your armor weight not matter, or even affect anything.

and who cares if something detects you, one shot it and keep going
Chipou
Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 am by Chipou
Vortiene wrote:
Not if you have the heavy armor perk that makes your armor weight not matter, or even affect anything.

and who cares if something detects you, one shot it and keep going

yeah to get that perk you pretty much have to get two completely situational perks prior, if you arnt stupid you wont be falling where a 50% damage reduction would save your ass, and hand to hand is pretty damn useless unless youre all out prepared for it.

plus its funner to solid snake it and take out entire forsworn camps by backstabbing them individually than walking within 30 ft of the entrance and the entire damn clan is on your ass because you hid behind a skin of steel.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next