Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH3G speculations thread

Go down 
+33
Kikyome
haruno
WinNerd
Nes
Dark Angel Frank
Crathen
Chagrilled
Snagglux
Excarius
Hallmark
Roik
Lucas
barrothsteak
Tyrian
Secun
Will
Oni Zelkami
Arakune
Eddy
Win32error
Derb
Noodles
Quentin
Ataraxia
MasterOnion
1bighiccup
Chipou
Yamatsu
dcj91x
It's meh
Florenz
MasterSword
ShadowCeadeusDM324
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a thread made so everyone can share what you think and speculate about the game.
Which monsters will be added?
Will there be new monsters?
New abilities?
anything?
Post it here
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Noodles wrote:
Or...
It could be G rank endgame monster O_o

And that's not what you meant by endgame monster earlier?

There are only 2 endgame monsters in any (console) MH game - Village (offline) and Guild (Off/online dependent on game). I would assume offline is the same for the most part, but have we any news on a high rank offline?
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Ceadeus dont have G rank quests, he is offline only... or it will be that way since it happened to Monoblos and Lunastra.
And remember that in 2nd G they added Ukanlos, however, I dont know if he was mentioned before the exit. If thats the case then the ??? monster is the engame one.
And in engame we still need to know if they add Ala, Amatsu, Ukanlos and Akantor (yet I still think that they are a surprise)
Back to top Go down
Florenz
Rajang
Florenz

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:23 pm

How can you know there won't be a G-rank Ceadeus? I think it's fairly possible there'll be a High/G - rank Ceadeus...
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Florenz wrote:
How can you know there won't be a G-rank Ceadeus? I think it's fairly possible there'll be a High/G - rank Ceadeus...
a high rank yes, there are high rank village quests. But G rank if for "gathering" mode, and as far as we know we can't hunt Ceadeus with people... I think. But that there is a high Deus yes, but a G is for the city so, we dont know that much yet
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 pm

uhh... what do you mean "offline only"?

Tri G doesn't even have online....
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:50 pm

It's meh wrote:
uhh... what do you mean "offline only"?

Tri G doesn't even have online....
Is a way to say it.
Offline: Village
Online: Town
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone's seen this by now, but wtf is that thing at the end of the video?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Nobody knows.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Shin Zelkami wrote:

I'm pretty sure everyone's seen this by now, but wtf is that thing at the end of the video?

A) That's posted 2 pages back
B) The last 2 pages of this thread are about that thing.

Pointless reposted video is pointless.

btw, I'm betting on seahorse xD
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:58 pm

1bighiccup wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Or...

There are only 2 endgame monsters in any (console) MH game - Village (offline) and Guild (Off/online dependent on game). I would assume offline is the same for the most part, but have we any news on a high rank offline?

Not exactly... I meant that things like ala could be normal endgame monsters, but this would be G-rank only. So yeah, it would still be endgame, I just thought that was another possibility within a possibility.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Noodles wrote:
1bighiccup wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Or...

Not exactly... I meant that things like ala could be normal endgame monsters, but this would be G-rank only. So yeah, it would still be endgame, I just thought that was another possibility within a possibility.
That's a possibility. Still not so sure. And G rank only difference is the difficulty right? Or it is something completely new?
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:35 pm

When, Unite added G Rank, it carried over all previous monsters into it, added a new endboss, new HP Tank (Yamatsukami), and all the new subspecies were G Rank Exclusive. I'm hoping that the subspecies are options at least in High Rank.
Back to top Go down
Excarius
Bnahabra
Excarius

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:44 pm

I was browsing pixiv and came across a fanart of a speculation of what the body looks like. Wont be surprised if it actually does look or look like this in the end.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Excarius on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Excarius wrote:
I was browsing pixiv and came across a fanart of a speculation of what the body looks like. Wont be surprised if it actually does look or look like this in the end.

Spoiler:

Image won't show...

Also, G-rank Jho was updated onto the JP website. Apparently, extreme hunger has caused its rage, and it says to fear it and "evacuate immediately. O_o
Back to top Go down
Excarius
Bnahabra
Excarius

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Noodles wrote:
Excarius wrote:

Spoiler:

Image won't show...

Also, G-rank Jho was updated onto the JP website. Apparently, extreme hunger has caused its rage, and it says to fear it and "evacuate immediately. O_o

Try it now.

And I bet white lagi is just Lagiacrus that got lazy and spent too much time on the beach getting sun bleached and nt wanting to swim as much.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Ok, now that looks pretty awesome. I wonder if he could steal Amatsu's spot as my fav monster if he does end up looking like that.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:20 am

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Ceadeus dont have G rank quests, he is offline only... or it will be that way since it happened to Monoblos and Lunastra.
And remember that in 2nd G they added Ukanlos, however, I dont know if he was mentioned before the exit. If thats the case then the ??? monster is the engame one.
And in engame we still need to know if they add Ala, Amatsu, Ukanlos and Akantor (yet I still think that they are a surprise)

I am pretty sure MH3G does have Ceadeus as a multiplayer monster. Or we're you talking about just Tri?
Back to top Go down
Excarius
Bnahabra
Excarius

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:10 am

Hmmmm any idea what any of the other masks kayanba can wear can do? I still like cha-cha more than him design wise for basic mask but I wonder what Kayanba can do.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:26 am

Excarius wrote:
Hmmmm any idea what any of the other masks kayanba can wear can do? I still like cha-cha more than him design wise for basic mask but I wonder what Kayanba can do.

He has a poo hat. Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:41 am

Cool fanart is cool... but I dunno about those feet/flippers. They look a bit out of place and disproportionate to me. Iunno whether that's because they don't fit what we know of the monster of just because of the artist though... xD
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 pm

dcj91x wrote:
ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:

I am pretty sure MH3G does have Ceadeus as a multiplayer monster. Or we're you talking about just Tri?
Is just that, Monoblos was stuck in offline for Mh, in freedom, F2 and FU Monoblos was for village quests only, not for gathering hall. Same happened to Lunastra, stuck in the village only quests. So I think Ceadeus will also get stuck on village quests, meaning that he will need G rank Lagia materials and etc, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:01 pm

No I think they said he would be multiplayer this time around. But we will know for sure soon.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 pm

So since the developers said that you can fight ceadus online, does that mean that were pretty much going to have an under water jhen fight? I mean think about it, there's ballistas and the dragonator, he moves on rails towards a final showdown, then he barely moves around and attacks maybe once or twice, then if you kill him then you gotta haul ass to get carves if you just used the ballistas
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Quentin wrote:
So since the developers said that you can fight ceadus online, does that mean that were pretty much going to have an under water jhen fight? I mean think about it, there's ballistas and the dragonator, he moves on rails towards a final showdown, then he barely moves around and attacks maybe once or twice, then if you kill him then you gotta haul ass to get carves if you just used the ballistas

Except Ceadus acts more like a standard large monster when you get to the final showdown area....

Jhen still just moves.

I don't know how the entry to the final battle thing is going to work though... You know, when that little cinematic thing happens?
Back to top Go down
Excarius
Bnahabra
Excarius

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 pm

It's meh wrote:
Quentin wrote:

Except Ceadus acts more like a standard large monster when you get to the final showdown area....

Jhen still just moves.

I don't know how the entry to the final battle thing is going to work though... You know, when that little cinematic thing happens?

Probably add it in and make it skippable if everyone wants to. I liek cinematics so im mean sometimes and dont skip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH3G speculations thread   MH3G speculations thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH3G speculations thread
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next