Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned

Go down 
+20
haruno
Ataraxia
glnn
Tomderdepp
XoomZ
Quentin
Axel3
Griphter195
blackice
Mindless1
GobulHunterJames
1bighiccup
Roon
N1GH7M4R3
Frohze
Andrea88GOD
Bimasena009
It's meh
Kuraikage
MGRaiden97
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Empty
PostSubject: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:19 am

This is for previous monster hunter players.

What are some of the monsters you're glad have not returned into Tri?
I am glad bullfango aren't in there, those were my most hated minions in all of monster hunter. I know that rhenplos are basically the same but they seem to be less annoying.

Now I shall see what others have to say
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage
Rhenoplos
Kuraikage

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:14 am

I hate congas.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 am

Spoiler:
this guy.
Back to top Go down
Bimasena009
Yian Kut-Ku
Bimasena009

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:46 am

Nobody gonna mention Plesioth? My uncle used to play the old MH titles and will have a fit if you so much mention the letter P-L-E while talking to him about Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:35 pm

chameleos
just hated him
Back to top Go down
Frohze
Felyne
Frohze

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:01 pm

:plesioth. those damn hip checks Mad by vort
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:10 am

It's meh wrote:
Spoiler:
this guy.

Peco bird on crack! (Now with added elements).
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:57 am

Bimasena009 wrote:
Nobody gonna mention Plesioth? My uncle used to play the old MH titles and will have a fit if you so much mention the letter P-L-E while talking to him about Monster Hunter.

Well, this is about monsters that haven't returned. As shown in promo videos Plesioth will be back in Monster Hunter Tri G.

That and bowing Plesioth is the only way to go to avoid that broken hitbox of his.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 am

Roon wrote:
Bimasena009 wrote:

Well, this is about monsters that haven't returned. As shown in promo videos Plesioth will be back in Monster Hunter Tri G.

That and bowing Plesioth is the only way to go to avoid that broken hitbox of his.

Or just understand the hitbox and dodge it. I can effectively LS and DS Plessy in half the time of bowing.

I'm just glad Tiggy isn't in Tri OR TriG
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:19 am

Gravios, but then the agnaktor takes over that things place.
Back to top Go down
Mindless1
Kelbi
Mindless1

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm kind of glad I didn't have to fight a Congalala or a Tigrex in tri... that's pretty nice.
My first death was from a Lala, it farted on me then shot a fire ball at me and then I exploded... worst... death... every... worst than having low HP and then getting hit by a kelbi and carting... which never happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Bimasena009
Yian Kut-Ku
Bimasena009

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Mindless1 wrote:
...worst than having low HP and then getting hit by a kelbi and carting... which never happened to me.

Funny story... that happen to me the first time i fought Rathalos offline (under levelled Rathian Gear). Only, it was an Aptonoth instead of kelbi
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:55 am

Mindless1 wrote:
worst than having low HP and then getting hit by a kelbi and carting... which never happened to me.
i guess you havent fought the kelbi drome...
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Griphter195
Aptonoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Khezu and his freakin' lihgtning fall move Rage by sipax killed me so many times /versad/
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm

blackice wrote:
Mindless1 wrote:
worst than having low HP and then getting hit by a kelbi and carting... which never happened to me.
i guess you havent fought the kelbi drome...

Not if you upgraded you're kelbi hornsword with you're kelbi diamonds

Or if you used some Binoculars!
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 pm

I am going to call slight necro bump, but anyway using binoculars is pointless, a real hunter uses his hands and feet to fight, and the occasional stone, so monsters like plasioth shouldn't be a problem (I realized how wrong i was as i typed that, I fought him on my firends copy of Unite, and I thought Lagiacrus was bad with hip checks, you should see him)
Back to top Go down
XoomZ
Kelbi
XoomZ

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:26 pm

/mad/ I think that I am glad that the raviente wasn't an add-in to this game, even though I think that the raviente wasn't even an add-in until after the game was released, I am still glad we didn't have to fight that monster of a monster lol.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 am

XoomZ wrote:
/mad/ I think that I am glad that the raviente wasn't an add-in to this game, even though I think that the raviente wasn't even an add-in until after the game was released, I am still glad we didn't have to fight that monster of a monster lol.

It's not a hard monster, from what I've heard that it's a large group of hunters hackig away for several hours end, it's like a Jhen fight but longer and a lot more boring, also necrobump
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 am

I'm really glad, there is nothing like the Rajang in tri. one of the few monsters i hate even more than plesi
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:50 am

Now I miss Rajang a lot. To me a team failing at hunting Rajang is the equivalent of a team failing at Deviljho which is just drop dead hilarious to me. In fact Rajang is such an insane monster it's more hilarious to fail against him.

Now the one monster that I have a love/hate relationship with is Congolala. That and while I like the idea of the crustacean type monsters, their hitboxes can be pretty unfair, especially with all the legs you have to dodge. But the one monster I really do not like is Copper Blangonga. I don't find hunting it half as fun as hunting a Rajang.
Back to top Go down
glnn
Kelbi
glnn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm

The only monster i hate and never want to see is tigerex. alas monster hunter portable 3 has a recolor so woe is me.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 am

glnn wrote:
The only monster i hate and never want to see is tigerex. alas monster hunter portable 3 has a recolor so woe is me.

Oh Black Tigrex is interesting to hunt. I was grinding it to make the armor for Gunner and Blademaster. If you have a good team, plenty of traps and flashbombs it's not that bad. The worst thing though is when Red Qurupeco calls it in the Volcano area. I once was trying to carve the bird but ket getting jostled around by the Black Tigrex when it entered the area right after the victory kill. I never got my carves, I was so mad at the thing.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 pm

glnn wrote:

I hope you're not planning to play MHTG if it comes over here then...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
glnn wrote:

I hope you're not planning to play MHTG if it comes over here then...
I thought Tigrex wasn't in it....

Narga is in though!
:D
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Quentin wrote:
XoomZ wrote:

It's not a hard monster, from what I've heard that it's a large group of hunters hackig away for several hours end, it's like a Jhen fight but longer and a lot more boring, also necrobump
Hes actually quite hard, he does attack almost constantly, and you should always watch his head for attacks, most of them you cant even block without taking a bunch of damage. hes also really fast for his size
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned   Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters Youre Glad Havent Returned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next