Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

Go down 
+104
Enkidu
CrystalPower
Rowiehz
Jader7777
TKMT
Kaz
Hanya
AzzraNoctul
aninymouse
Hikari Sagura
Otoshimo
leon the hunter
Will
JFizzle
Atalanta
InstaCakes
Vax
xMorningstar
KaiXanthis
Dathblade
direhunter
Laavalamppu
helios
cujo the cat
Achilles
Monster Hunter Cade
Edsain
CarcinusRook
KratosAIK
Lalo
Crystalis
Chorizo
Sir Valk
Stallion121
YamiGekusu
Lou Urau
TiroDvD
Step
riy
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Yuki
Tom7730
parasky
kama
XoomZ
Koma
Kasumi
Chriz
ThatMysteriousNinja
yvz
Kanade
Oron
Tomderdepp
rubinek
Zynxan
Griphter195
Axel3
Sai_
Lagia818
Roon
Rene
Chips
Ugthorf
navgoose
Andrew.
Silver
RDC
quidam
laoshanicrus
MGRaiden97
Tyrian
Lucas
Kholdstare
Ares
Quentin
Filos
shadowbinder
monsterhunter125
Unit33
blackice
Xyon
WyvernGS
618Delta
Vivi
Queen B
GobulHunterJames
mrs.uchiha
Blackshine
dainbramage
bill_the_noob
Dracken
barrothsteak
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
Andrea88GOD
Ataraxia
Bimasena009
Zakaath
Win32error
It's meh
Pieprsn
haruno
Ukyn1993
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi
Ukyn1993

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bimasena009
Yian Kut-Ku
Bimasena009

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 am

Kholdstare wrote:
so... if rainbow pimp gear is either mixed armor with awesome or no skills, what do you call armor thats super sexy but doesn't have skills worth jack?

Peacock Set.

Exampe: Full Gobul and Gigginox Armor (The first make you look like Son-Goku or Lu Bu but a waste of money, the second makes you look like Dracula but only good against Gigginox.)
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 am

Kholdstare wrote:
so... if rainbow pimp gear is either mixed armor with awesome or no skills, what do you call armor thats super sexy but doesn't have skills worth jack?

Mixed Armours with Useful Skill = Useful Mix

Mixed Armours with no skill = Rainbow Pimp Gear

Cool Looking Mixed Armour with no skill = Just for fun

Cool Looking Mixed Armour with awesome skills such as but not limited to: evade+1, Sharpness+1, Speed Sharpen and fortify all in the same set or evade+2, razor sharp, fortify, and speed sharp all in the same set = :chips: Sexy Sets
Back to top Go down
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 am

Dracken wrote:

What I love most about this is the fact I used to have him in my friend list until i removed for actual decent people ^_^

he is on my list now; my block list
Back to top Go down
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 am

Bimasena009 wrote:
[

I say, its okay to mine/gather/bug-catch in secret Area, but pick one and only one and then stop mining/gathering for the entirety of the quest. So say, if I end up in a secret area in Deserted island, I either mine or catch bug but not both so you can go to your team quicker.

I admit, I do mine every time I get to a secret area (I have difficulty finding Carbalite Ore otherwise). However, I usually get to the monster within 1 minute in-game.

PS: did you know that you can Dragonbone Relic in the Tundra's secret area? This is how I get 2 Dragonbone Relic at HR 40.

it's perfectly fine to gather everything in secret area, especially in volcano and tundra; you can even mine all your way, if you warn people *BEFORE* and everyone agree. In the specific case of red hot party, there's really enough time between monsters to mine

PS : if u really need dragonbone relic fast, get explorer, one pitfall, one farcaster
take the "lost expedition" quest
gather secret area, pitfall barioth, farcast to camp, end via sub
if u dont have this quest, you can take the G.baggi one and do sub or the full quest its not that long
Back to top Go down
Rene
Seltas
Rene

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Think I may have just found a new winner..... or loser depending on how you look at it. Was going to help this person do an agnes hunt. Told her I was going to adren pierce gun and not to heal me. Even let her know I was gong to let an uruktor hit me to get rid of my red health bar. She proceeds to try to kill all the uruktors as I am trying to get hit by one and sending me flying with her swax. The last time she hits me in the air she puts me right in line with agnes' heat beam as I am getting up which instantly kills us both. I don't bother even saying anything to her and just proceed to abandon and leave...

WTF is wrong with some people? Yesterday was the guy that put up a cap quest and then didn't bring tranqs or traps...and the leech who mined while the rest of the group did all the work. I capped and left the first guy. The second guy we abandoned and left him to fight Jho by himself after three warnings to fight or we leave.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Rene wrote:
Think I may have just found a new winner..... or loser depending on how you look at it. Was going to help this person do an agnes hunt. Told her I was going to adren pierce gun and not to heal me. Even let her know I was gong to let an uruktor hit me to get rid of my red health bar. She proceeds to try to kill all the uruktors as I am trying to get hit by one and sending me flying with her swax. The last time she hits me in the air she puts me right in line with agnes' heat beam as I am getting up which instantly kills us both. I don't bother even saying anything to her and just proceed to abandon and leave...

WTF is wrong with some people? Yesterday was the guy that put up a cap quest and then didn't bring tranqs or traps...and the leech who mined while the rest of the group did all the work. I capped and left the first guy. The second guy we abandoned and left him to fight Jho by himself after three warnings to fight or we leave.

probably you got trolled...just an idea
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Palas wrote:
*Running all around the city, coming at you and then starting a random stupid gesture like pointing or dancing or whatever.....start hitting you after the end of a quest......

Then I suggest you never hunt with me because i like to do all of these things. If gunning I like to target practice with normal S shots after the monster is dispatched. It's called having fun.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Roon wrote:
Palas wrote:
*Running all around the city, coming at you and then starting a random stupid gesture like pointing or dancing or whatever.....start hitting you after the end of a quest......

Then I suggest you never hunt with me because i like to do all of these things. If gunning I like to target practice with normal S shots after the monster is dispatched. It's called having fun.

if you hit other players while they are carving the dead monster it's called "being a douche" not "having fun", else there's no problem
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Roon wrote:
Palas wrote:

I don't have any fun when someone keeps bugging me with Normal S and upswings :/
Back to top Go down
Lagia818
Bnahabra
Lagia818

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:26 pm

man, today was horrible.
first, since the HR31 jho quest is up, the only people in jho recruitment cities are HR31 people with mixed lowrank ian and gobul armor.
so with there gs upswings, all i could do was watch myself go flying 30+ times as jho destroyed them.
then in another room, 2 gs users with identical swords and armor (crappy gaan baggi mix)
camped in area 1 the entire time.
one of them even stole the EZ trap and refused to use it
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Lol, this thread turned into the "whaaaaambulance" thread.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Sai_ wrote:
Lol, this thread turned into the "whaaaaambulance" thread.

Aren't they the same thing
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Yep, pretty much ranting on hunts
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Lagia818 wrote:
man, today was horrible.
first, since the HR31 jho quest is up, the only people in jho recruitment cities are HR31 people with mixed lowrank ian and gobul armor.
so with there gs upswings, all i could do was watch myself go flying 30+ times as jho destroyed them.
then in another room, 2 gs users with identical swords and armor (crappy gaan baggi mix)
camped in area 1 the entire time.
one of them even stole the EZ trap and refused to use it

He may have stolen it to keep it after the quest?
I don't know, the things these people are just ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Well Lagia, its your fault for even thinking of joining this quest.
Back to top Go down
Bimasena009
Yian Kut-Ku
Bimasena009

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 am

Sai_ wrote:
Well Lagia, its your fault for even thinking of joining this quest.

The quest is made to be a Noob trap, I suppose. Then again, there's nothing funnier than to see high-and-mighty randies do the quest even after everyone's rejection, only to return five minutes later and lied to their teeth, saying he killed Deviljho's dead so he failed even though they don't have any hacks on (that really happen to me)? However, its probably the easiest way to get Deviljho Gem and the Deviljho in that quest is quite nerfed (a lot easier than Alatreon or Deviljho you meet in High Rank Peco hunts, I tell you). In the hands of capable players, the HR31 Deviljho is quite easy.

How else do you think I got my 3 Deviljho Gem, Powertalon + Armortalon, and Deviljho GS (which I'll never use until I get enough mats for Anguish (P)) at HR49?
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 am

Well, most people go on that quest without knowing how to fight a devilhoe. I can pretty much solo it in about... 15-17 mins with lowrank armor and weapons, mostly because I know his pattern. Everyone else just hits blindly and are oblivious to observe the monster.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:02 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
if you hit other players while they are carving the dead monster it's called "being a douche" not "having fun", else there's no problem

Oh I never do that at all on purpose, though one time a few days ago I accidentally Arrow Rained some people on Portable 3rd. I meant after everything is finished I start attacking the other hunters and play target practice.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:08 am

Roon wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:

Oh I never do that at all on purpose, though one time a few days ago I accidentally Arrow Rained some people on Portable 3rd. I meant after everything is finished I start attacking the other hunters and play target practice.

lol, that's ok then, I think the guy meant those who start hit people before they carve
Back to top Go down
Griphter195
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Rage by sipax Switch Axe users who can't use it Rage by sipax they make me so /mad/ you should always learn your weapon offline /yes/ not online /no/
Rage by sipax
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Hard when you only have to watch out for Cha-Cha offline, not three other full size hunters converging on one small (ish) monster.

A good example of this was not too long ago after I returned to online play after going through offline with the new Wii. I'm using a Hammer and hunting a Peco with three others.

A small monster. Hammer. 3 others.

You can imagine how many times they went flying, simply because I'm not used to online.
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:42 pm

'DEPARTS CAPTURE A LAGIACRUS'

--Lagiacrus almost dying.

--Me; *sets trap and calls them*

--Players; keep beating Lagiacrus up

MISSION FAILED
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Leechers, I hate them. Rage by sipax They join your quest only to camp in the first area while you kill the monster "for them". Wish there was a "kick from Quest" option in the menu or something...
Back to top Go down
Bimasena009
Yian Kut-Ku
Bimasena009

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 am

rubinek wrote:
Leechers, I hate them. Rage by sipax They join your quest only to camp in the first area while you kill the monster "for them". Wish there was a "kick from Quest" option in the menu or something...

Well, if you're using SWAX or Hammer, you can carveblock 'em. I did it once to a leecher and it was hilarious. He called me a noob and disappears. :D

Yeah, I'm the one that killed the Rathian with the other good guy (there's only three guys in that particular mission) and I'm the noob? Yeah, doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:52 am

rubinek wrote:

kill'em with bombs!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next