Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

Go down 
+104
Enkidu
CrystalPower
Rowiehz
Jader7777
TKMT
Kaz
Hanya
AzzraNoctul
aninymouse
Hikari Sagura
Otoshimo
leon the hunter
Will
JFizzle
Atalanta
InstaCakes
Vax
xMorningstar
KaiXanthis
Dathblade
direhunter
Laavalamppu
helios
cujo the cat
Achilles
Monster Hunter Cade
Edsain
CarcinusRook
KratosAIK
Lalo
Crystalis
Chorizo
Sir Valk
Stallion121
YamiGekusu
Lou Urau
TiroDvD
Step
riy
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Yuki
Tom7730
parasky
kama
XoomZ
Koma
Kasumi
Chriz
ThatMysteriousNinja
yvz
Kanade
Oron
Tomderdepp
rubinek
Zynxan
Griphter195
Axel3
Sai_
Lagia818
Roon
Rene
Chips
Ugthorf
navgoose
Andrew.
Silver
RDC
quidam
laoshanicrus
MGRaiden97
Tyrian
Lucas
Kholdstare
Ares
Quentin
Filos
shadowbinder
monsterhunter125
Unit33
blackice
Xyon
WyvernGS
618Delta
Vivi
Queen B
GobulHunterJames
mrs.uchiha
Blackshine
dainbramage
bill_the_noob
Dracken
barrothsteak
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
Andrea88GOD
Ataraxia
Bimasena009
Zakaath
Win32error
It's meh
Pieprsn
haruno
Ukyn1993
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi
Ukyn1993

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chorizo
Kelbi
Chorizo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Oron wrote:
Strange. I recall hunting with somebody named Chorizo sometime over the last two days.

cool ill b on probably mornings till like 8 or 7 o clock pm
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Chorizo wrote:
i agree with u srry if i sound mad im really not just get a little upset

A little bit upset doesn't mean you should use caps lock. That just means you're raging or you're Billy Mays.

Last edited by Crystalis on Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chorizo
Kelbi
Chorizo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Chorizo wrote:
Yuki wrote:
Chorizo wrote:
WHEN I GO ON JHEN QUESTS IF THEY WERE NOOBS I TELL THEM NOT TO OPERATE ANY OF THE SHIPS FUNCTIONS LIKE GONG FOR INSTANCE AND THEY WOULD USE GONG FOR ANY ATTACK THE JHEN DOES LIKE WHEN IT DOES THE SLIDE ATTACK I USUALLY GIV THEM A SECOND CHANCE BUT THEY END UP NOT LISTENING OF COURSE SO I USUALLY LEAVE NOT LIKE A DOUCHE CUSSING PEOPLE OUT.SPECIALLY JHEN SEASON THAT PISSES ME OFF. AND WHEN I MADE A BARIOTH CITY ONE PERSON CAME AND WE FRIENDED EACH OTHER AND SOME RANDOM GIRL COMES IN THE CITY AND SHE ACTS ALL NICE IN THE BEGINNING BUT WEN WE DO BARIOTH AND MY FRIEND SUKS WITH BARIOTH SO THE FIRST TIME HE DIES SHE STARTS CUSSING HIM OUT LIKE SHE KNOWNS HIM BUT HE JUST IGNORES HER THEN I DIE SHE GETS EVEN MORE PIST THEN SOME HIGH 300 HR GUY DIED AND SHE WAS IN THE HR 80's AND STARTS BASICALLY CUSSING EVERY ONE OUT AND LEAVES LIKER WTF HOPEFULLY NONE OF U GUYS ARE LIKE THIS

So much anger... Try to ignore them some people are just upset that they failed because of their limited time to play in a week. It could have also been a bad day for them just forget about then and move on.

i agree with u srry if i sound mad im really not just get a little upset

A little bit upset doesn't mean you should use caps lock. That just means you're raging or you're Billy Mays.

I just really like using cap locks
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm

^use spoilers
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:47 pm

There is no worst people that the racist ones. you start speaking in french or spanish and they leave, also people who think they are better just because they are americans.

Elitist suck too, especially low rank elitists. they can be found on almost every speedrun city or ala. leechers I cant stand, at least some of them say thank you.

Also... the people who get mad when you die once or leave the quest for that.

Who am I kidding? Online is full of those people, thats why most of good players and good people hide in "Just for Friends" citys
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:03 am

Tried to enter a Rage Match city and elitst HR 100's gave me nothing but grief. I dont WANT to wear full helios and use ala lance.
So I messed with them and said I didnt have full helios and guess what?
They called me a hacker xD

So i equiped Bari+ with Thunderstrike P for the fun of it (I still think its a good set for jho, dat power viel) and there was alot of hesitation but they went with me anyways. Oddly enough everyone died except me and I said to them in response "Not bad for a hacker, huh?"

Randies are getting worse >.>
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

Thank you Points : 148

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:17 am

Sapphire wrote:
Tried to enter a Rage Match city and elitst HR 100's gave me nothing but grief. I dont WANT to wear full helios and use ala lance.

So i equiped Bari+ with Thunderstrike P for the fun of it (I still think its a good set for jho, dat power viel) and there was alot of hesitation but they went with me anyways. Oddly enough everyone died except me and I said to them in response "Not bad for a hacker, huh?"

HGE with lance?

Do they not know how to counter or hop through roars or something?
Back to top Go down
Oron
Aptonoth
Oron

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:01 am

How do you guys find these people? I'm actually curious. The worst I get is some guy in randomly mixed armor or maybe a hacker on rare occasions.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:13 am

Oron wrote:
How do you guys find these people? I'm actually curious. The worst I get is some guy in randomly mixed armor or maybe a hacker on rare occasions.

wait for barilos, I swear that event gets a lot of elitist together

also, as some people mentioned it before, jhen event week is horrible, people enter your "solo city" to ask you if you can kill them a jhen and every "Everyone welcome" is translated to "come do low jhen".
Same with speak of the deviljho, I hate those weeks.

I forgot to mentioned... I also hate those people who come-post-and beg for help before a "hello", please dont do that.
Back to top Go down
Oron
Aptonoth
Oron

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:17 am

Well, yeah, I've run into leechers and people who want me to do their quests for them, but those people are no big deal. They don't harass me to use specific equipment. I've yet to run into any actual jerks that I regularly see complaints about around here.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:19 am

Oron wrote:
Well, yeah, I've run into leechers and people who want me to do their quests for them, but those people are no big deal. They don't harass me to use specific equipment. I've yet to run into any actual jerks that I regularly see complaints about around here.

You my friend, are the luckiest guy around
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:58 am

Lalo wrote:
and every "Everyone welcome" is translated to "come do low jhen".

I LOL'D :D
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:23 am

I tried to play Yesterday (mainly to get 10 Jho Fangs) Thats is ALL I needed. I made a city, no-one had joined after like half hour so I serahced around joined about 6/7 cities. Everyone played, someone died, everyone rage quit. Rinse repeat. Finally found a city in which after everyone else had died they didn't quit. and they starting flmaing me for being a noob? (Highest HR there and the only on e who didn't die?)

MHT online community is shit. Unless you're good enough to play by yourself. It's shit. Everyone sucks and doesn't want to play to have fun if it means 1/3 deaths.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:50 am

KratosAIK wrote:
I tried to play Yesterday (mainly to get 10 Jho Fangs) Thats is ALL I needed. I made a city, no-one had joined after like half hour so I serahced around joined about 6/7 cities. Everyone played, someone died, everyone rage quit. Rinse repeat. Finally found a city in which after everyone else had died they didn't quit. and they starting flmaing me for being a noob? (Highest HR there and the only on e who didn't die?)

MHT online community is shit. Unless you're good enough to play by yourself. It's shit. Everyone sucks and doesn't want to play to have fun if it means 1/3 deaths.

They called you a noob because they expected you to kill it for them xD
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:46 am

ohhhh, how could I have been so stupid?!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:50 am

Lol if only you were US server I'd so help you out with jho I've hunted so many jho in my lifetime it's honestly a joke of a monster once you begin to lance
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:57 am

I know his moves and stuff, Its just getting a good lance and taking the time to solo.

I need to be able to swap between US/EU servers!

Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:13 am

Lol well you can but you would void your warranty so I do not recommend it even if I did it my warranty had already expired so was I don't care anymore lol only thing is I would have to modify my save data to euro standard which I rather not
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:21 am

Warranty runs out soon-ish , too complex for me anyway. I would do it if it was my own internet ect. Don't wanna ruin communal stuff ;)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:42 am

dainbramage wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

HGE with lance?

Do they not know how to counter or hop through roars or something?

YU kan hop thru roars!?
Chu must be hacker
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:49 am

Random players nower days are either:

Clust/Lance only fags - Will just rage until you leave/they leave or you drop dead.
Rage quitters - 1 death = All quit out and leave.
Retards - Those who see: High/Jho/SPO join when they are HR31 and demand you do Rathian for them whilst they trot around in Low rank leather armour.

:|
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:04 pm

It just gets annoying when you try to play when you have free time and every game you join is just full of idiots who are going to wind you up, die and quit, mess you around nagging for boosts. If I'm online I wanna do the quests and make some sort of progress.

It seems the only way to do this is just hope people I know are also on. Because the online community is quite frankly horrible. At least on MW3 annoying kids play the game.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Stabster wrote:
Well, summer vacation is coming...kids are going to turn a bit pricky. I've observed, in most games, that during the summer vacation kids generally affect the social community of games greatly because there's more of them and they spend a lot of time playing the games. The tradition of having summer vacation, after a school year (about 180 days), with video games seems to be a bad mix, in my opinion. However, I must admit, having many players is better than a few players, but playing 10 hours per day is similar to having a job. It's like kids are playing to have fun, but then they are playing to get "paid" by some award of "satisfaction." Is this true happiness...nope...but playing with friends is usually a type of happiness.

P.S. I understand your frustration. This frustration that you have is one of the main reasons why people have "clans" or groups of friends to play with. Games, indeed, existed before philosophy.

+'ed. Very well said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next