Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JFizzle
Seregios

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:53 pm

@leon the hunter wrote:
yeah,i dont sit back during a quest and just carve the monster when my friends are done.Whenever I say brb and the quest is over,I dont even carve the monster,because i didnt do anything to help kill it,even if it is ala.I dont even accept the quest rewards.I also hate people who get to serious about mh.Like when you enter a ala city,and the people are like"THIS CITY IS ONLY FOR CLUST GUNNERS"or during a quest someone yells"TAIL,TAIL,TAIL".Its like reallly?Is it that serious?

I get a kick out of the people who will come into the city, and at some point will say, "Need Tail or Scale, or Gem, etc"

Do they think that saying it to the other hunters in the city will raise their chances of receiving them? I always tell them, "I'll tell the MH Gods for you."
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Today has to be one of em. I was in a Jho room and here come this hunter with a name called Clay. He came to the pub and said, I am God." I was like in my mind and say okay. He was wearing full Agna+ with ALA lance btw. we start off the mission of bedevil Jho and right there he approach Jho and stand right infront of it. Then he said the word again, I am God! I was getting suspicious untl jho smack him. To my surprise he did not take damage so the other two hunter was praising him.

Hunter 1 said Wow, you did not take damage."
Hunter 2: How did you not take damage?
CLay reply: Because Im god!
Me: -_-.

So the whole time he was standing there and spaming I am God. I got annoy not because he hacked but they way he was spamming the shout out. After the hunt, I exit and moved on because how stupid it was to see that from my 2 year of hunt......
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 pm

@kama wrote:
Today has to be one of em. I was in a Jho room and here come this hunter with a name called Clay. He came to the pub and said, I am God." I was like in my mind and say okay. He was wearing full Agna+ with ALA lance btw. we start off the mission of bedevil Jho and right there he approach Jho and stand right infront of it. Then he said the word again, I am God! I was getting suspicious untl jho smack him. To my surprise he did not take damage so the other two hunter was praising him.

Hunter 1 said Wow, you did not take damage."
Hunter 2: How did you not take damage?
CLay reply: Because Im god!
Me: -_-.

So the whole time he was standing there and spaming I am God. I got annoy not because he hacked but they way he was spamming the shout out. After the hunt, I exit and moved on because how stupid it was to see that from my 2 year of hunt......

lol that sounded awesome.
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 am

It amazes me, the amount of bullshit that goes down when there's only 8,000~ active players left.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 pm

@leon the hunter wrote:
that was kind of hard to understand,can you downsize it abit?

tl;dr version

was helping / doing quest for noobish guy, he annoyed me by kicking me while I was trying to get some tail.
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 am

well,i allways carve the tail when the monster is away,dead,or when it is sleeping.But the guy sounds like a douche,same thing when people hit you when everyone is trying to carve the monster.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:07 pm

@leon the hunter wrote:
yeah,i dont sit back during a quest and just carve the monster when my friends are done.Whenever I say brb and the quest is over,I dont even carve the monster,because i didnt do anything to help kill it,even if it is ala.I dont even accept the quest rewards.I also hate people who get to serious about mh.Like when you enter a ala city,and the people are like"THIS CITY IS ONLY FOR CLUST GUNNERS"or during a quest someone yells"TAIL,TAIL,TAIL".Its like reallly?Is it that serious?

THAT REMINDS ME OF A STORY----i was helping three LR hunters with a rathalos at the volcano,and they were jerks right from the beginning,i had on vangis and devils grin,they said "CHANGE YOUR STUPID ARMOR FA.G" so i obliged (they were wearing lagi armor with barroth sns mind you), and they screamed "JOIN JOIN JOIN TAIL TAIL TAIL TAIL STUPID" so i changed to escadora gunner armor with the (i forget which gun but it rapid fires slicing i beleive) and we headed out,so they continued to scream "TAIL,YOU IDIOT NOT HEAD!!!!!" so i waited for rath to get near lava then shot at his tail eventually slicing it off and it falling straight into the lava as planned,one guy rage quit the other started screaming curse words and the third just sat there,as i spammed trolololollolol in the chat.....n00bs
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:39 pm

lol! that's what they get,stupid noobs
Back to top Go down
Gilgames
Melynx

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Some time ago, I used a mix including rathian armour. I mixed it with bnahabra and it worked perfectly for me, as the status up and razor sharp combined with shadowbinder (P) helped me a lot. Even though I tried to explain those skills worked for me, the other hunters in that city (their HRs were all higher than mine), who were using Helios/Vangis mixes kept raging about my bad armour, "It's ratihan, that's for noobs...blablabla".
People should respect others, especially if they have less end-game armour than you, but they do show they're good hunters and know what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:02 am

As rare as it is that some idiot will criticize my sets, it happens occassionally. I usually reply the same to all of them:

J Dubs: Your dumasss needs to worry about staying alive.
J Dubs: Not about what I'm wearing to this party.

I actually had an idiot (I have his ign and id# to troll occasionally) try and boot me from an ala clust city once bc he didnt think I was clust enough (I wasn't wearing full Jhen+ like all of the other idiots).
IIRC my clust set has:

Recoil Down+3
Combo Rate+25%
(Maybe a 3rd skill that I can't recall atm)

I didn't even waste the energy trying to tell him how far beyond stupid he was. I did ask him if his IQ was somewhere around the freezing point. He prob didn't get it.

Rant:
I hate it when Speak of Jho is posted. I try and get my Jho fix every morning after work, and when Speak is up, all I get are HR < 50's coming in and posting it.

NB4 it's Jho, though! Jho Speak doesn't award any decent talis, which is the only (and perpetual) task that I am currently pursuing.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Made this HR130+ quit while doing this guy's Double Trouble urgent.
He was in area 7 just moving about randomly while the other two were in area 8 fighting Rathian (I was heading to area .

Dialouge goes like this:

Mr Stark: coward.
Mr Stark: or leech?

(we pass by him chasing Rathian to area 3)

Randumb: phone
Mr Stark: right
Randumb: I'm HR137
Mr Stark: I don't give a fck

He promptly abandoned and exited the city. Gawain (the guy who posted DT) congratulated me.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
TKMT
Seltas

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 am

Today, I ran into a guy who claimed the Great Sword is a "low tier weapon" and that it doesn't really do that much damage. (we were fighting Jhen. He compared the DPS of the GS to the Long Sword, which was pretty priceless.)

That was the first time I've heard tier in Monster Hunter Tri... And I hope it it's the last time, too.
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:40 am

I feel real sorry for my sis,random guys on mh3 adk her out everytime she gets on. And when she says no,They say "i can help u"while she has almost all of the armor sets and weapons in the game while the guy asking her out is wearing a mix of r.lud+,los+,and jho parts.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:36 am

@TKMT wrote:
Today, I ran into a guy who claimed the Great Sword is a "low tier weapon" and that it doesn't really do that much damage. (we were fighting Jhen. He compared the DPS of the GS to the Long Sword, which was pretty priceless.)

That was the first time I've heard tier in Monster Hunter Tri... And I hope it it's the last time, too.

That's a real Winner, there! That dude is totally clueless. But if you really think about it, how often do you actually see that beautiful weapon used properly? He's probably only ever seen it used with the infinite combo, which is akin to LS usage, but not LS damage output. I would wager that is the reason that he feels that way about it.
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:49 am

@Enkidu wrote:
@leon the hunter wrote:
that was kind of hard to understand,can you downsize it abit?

tl;dr version

was helping / doing quest for noobish guy, he annoyed me by kicking me while I was trying to get some tail.

Sounds like a husband walking in. Officer he was kicking my while I was just trying to get some tail. /yes/

I've seen that though, someone kicking someone trying to carve a tail. Personally I think if someone is watching you so close that they waste time kicking you then they should be either carving or attacking the monster. If someone is going to carve mid fight then if they get hit it's their fault, if they some how cause the monster to hit you then by all means kick them.

Stupid moment recently would be my 2cd Alatreon kill. A rank77 using Lagia+ and Tenebra D carted as they did the hunt before only this time they stayed in camp and mooched.

Moochers, leeches seriously if it's not agreed on people should just abandon instead of leeching no matter how much damage they have done.
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm

When that one guy wants to do a different monster,than the city monster.

guy:lets do G.Jaggi!!!

City:deviljho

me:ok,i can go for one....

guy,no,lets do 7

me:.................
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 pm

seems like people make a rule where if you are above 300 you cant die.

I just died on double blos cap quest and people were like "I am better than a High rank, you died, how is that possible?"

If you are ever going to be like that just fck off...
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 pm

^ that quest in particular is hell you die once it's almost certain you will die a second time. People see rank for this godly number. I don't take anything from people higher or lower than me I just laugh because to me rank means nothing it is a number that showed my hard work my ups and downs. But I do not strive to increase it. My skill is all that matters as long as I am a help to my team I am happy. Just laugh and move on Lalo I have seen you hunt you don't need to be upset by someone who doesn't even know you.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Lalo, just think of it like this:

There is only one way you can die in any quest and be ashamed, embarrassed, called out by low-rank noobletts , etc. and actually deserve every bit of it based on your skill.

when you hunt,
do your best,
get Gan-owned, and the screen says
"Otoshimo Fainted"

if that's not what your screen says when you die, then you should automatically know you have at least some respectable enough skill that you can shrug off a kill and fight the good fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Lalo
Gore Magala

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 am

you thought you have seen everything on tri

BUT THEN OUT OF NOWHERE!
BUM! HR 470 leecher

"Its not leeching, its called chilling, I chill while you do all the work"

people on tri surpraise me everyday...
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 am

@AzzraNoctul wrote:
Stupid moment recently would be my 2cd Alatreon kill. A rank77 using Lagia+ and Tenebra D carted as they did the hunt before only this time they stayed in camp and mooched.

Moochers, leeches seriously if it's not agreed on people should just abandon instead of leeching no matter how much damage they have done.
I don't get those guys in my hunt quests.

I get the guys who get so ashamed from dying that they have to leave, either by abandoning or shutting off their console(of course, it could be because of network issues...).

I hate it when it happens in Arena quests.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:18 am

@TKMT wrote:

I get the guys who get so ashamed from dying that they have to leave, either by abandoning or shutting off their console.

I absolutely can't stand these people. That's pretty much giving up & accepting getting your ass kicked.

I know I suck far more than anyone that's ever picked up a remote & attempted to kill a aptonoth, but dam I don't run when I get disowned by a monster. I just spam the quest till I feel justified revenge.

... is it at all possible to trade these ragequiters on Tri with the overly stubbornasss gamers on SSBB >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 281

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:07 am

id rather them leave than triple cart
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Enkidu
Melynx

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:25 am

whereas i'd rather them triple cart than quit, it's only death after all and if they're that bad they need the practice

as to expecting high HR people to never cart, it happens, still get caught with the occasional combo; and also if you're not dying occasionally then you're not challenging yourself enough.
Back to top Go down
Vortiene
Lao-Shan Lung

Thank you Points : 281

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:55 am

having people cart three times is like stopping a drummer in the middle of a song, doing it is a huge dick move

thats how I feel at least
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vortiene
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Today at 10:41 am

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next