Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
about barrel bom Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
about barrel bom Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

about barrel bom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiya_Reita..
Kelbi
Toshiya_Reita..

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

about barrel bom Empty
PostSubject: about barrel bom   about barrel bom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:43 am

i was just curious about this item usage..for example if i set 2 large barrel bom and 1 small barrel to trigger the explosion . does all the bom deal its damage to the monster? because my hunter was accidentally getting hit by the explosion but only take a few damage..like just only getting hit by the small bom . /no/

just want to make sure thats my bom won't be wasted . because i usually set 2 large and 1 small barrel whenever i hunt some wyvern .
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

about barrel bom Empty
PostSubject: Re: about barrel bom   about barrel bom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:59 am

If the monster is trapped or just awake, all bombs that explode within it's hitbox will deal damage.

If you mean when a monster is asleep and you are trying to get the wakeup damage bonus hit, then if you stack them like that the small bomb will deal the awakening damage. To avoid this just set the small bomb away from the big bombs but within radius to hit them and not the monster (you'll figure this out as you hunt more monsters) or just use a stone or a paintball and clip the edge of the big bombs so it doesn't hit the monster.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

about barrel bom Empty
PostSubject: Re: about barrel bom   about barrel bom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:11 am

If you detonate 2 LBB(+)'s with an SBB, you'll first get hit by the SBB, which will send you flying, making you temporarily invincible (similar to dodging/diving). So the LBB's explode while you are invicible (and flying out of their reach).

And yeah, what nova said.
Back to top Go down
Toshiya_Reita..
Kelbi
Toshiya_Reita..

3DS friends code:

about barrel bom Empty
PostSubject: Re: about barrel bom   about barrel bom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:12 am

thanks a lot for the info. especially about the awakening bonus damage..i was happen to get the monster asleep but all the bom placed at the same place. geez so that means my effort wasted /sad/ .

Back to top Go down
Toshiya_Reita..
Kelbi
Toshiya_Reita..

3DS friends code:

about barrel bom Empty
PostSubject: Re: about barrel bom   about barrel bom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 am

yeah i thought the monster also being invincible after getting hit by the small bom. but now its clear that all the bom deal the damage and nothing to worry. /yes/
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:

about barrel bom Empty
PostSubject: Re: about barrel bom   about barrel bom Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 pm

If you need help getting the large bombs to hit right on a sleeping monster, paintballs and stone work well. You just throw them from the side so the monster isn't hit and it gets the full damage /yes/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about barrel bom Empty
PostSubject: Re: about barrel bom   about barrel bom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about barrel bom
Page 1 of 1